OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Do you know your avatar is a picture of a ducks @ss? I know it's an internet forum and you can only take things so seriously but in your case, you need ever single shred of credibility you can muster. You have that little left. Thought I'd do you a solid and let you know.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You just can’t help being a dumbass... Shocking

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Springcove

Don't be mean to copperking. He can't help it.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

I got to ask... when it comes time to select an avatar, who the hell decides to use a duck's @ss as their picture? Serious question.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never had sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Jim is more like an ostrich hiding his head in the sand hoping Biden doesn't come unhinged in a few weeks.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Oh I meant you dumbass! You’re a fugking idiot.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Yes, that was just released today by DHS. And yes it wouldn't surprise me if Trump lashed out at his own DHS officials. That's how he operates.

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

“Other security measures like pre-election testing, state certification of voting equipment, and the U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s (EAC) certification of voting equipment help to build additional confidence in the voting systems used in 2020.

“While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too. When you have questions, turn to elections officials as trusted voices as they administer elections.”
(DHS)

Last edited by benquick; 11/12/20.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by benquick

Yes, that was just released today by DHS. And yes it wouldn't surprise me if Trump lashed out at his own DHS officials. That's how he operates.

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

“Other security measures like pre-election testing, state certification of voting equipment, and the U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s (EAC) certification of voting equipment help to build additional confidence in the voting systems used in 2020.

“While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too. When you have questions, turn to elections officials as trusted voices as they administer elections.”
(DHS)

Do you have any idea why someone would use a picture of ducks @ss as their avatar?

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Haw..Haw ..Haw!! You numbnuttts really believe that [bleep]?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

Well, Donald's own DHS officials do believe it. And I certainly don't believe anything that comes out of Donald's mouth.
I won " Michigan Man of the Year Award". (No such title exist)
Wind turbines cause cancer. (after losing a lawsuit)
My father was born in Germany. (dear Fred was born in NY)

My favorites of the out of the thousands of lies he has told.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Down Ballots don't lie Libtards.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
....................You like media regurgitate nothing but crap. You can interview anybody you wish that says this or says that, or anybody who says there was no election fraud. THEY DO NOT determine ANY final outcomes. The courts do based on evidence of election fraud submitted. THERE ARE hundreds of examples.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

Well Donald's own DHS officials do believe it.
.....Well from the standpoint of the law BennySLOW, it does not matter what any DHS officials say or did not say...ALL OPINION....You and JimFROMTN should have a little party comparing all yer notes as to whom said what....From any legal standpoint,,,,all meaningless.

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

Really? He asked me if I knew what my avatar was and then he told me what it was. Then he proceeded to tell me that it hurt my credibility. If I had credibility with you people, I would have no credibility. Oh, and by the way, what I posted was fact.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Really? He asked me if I knew what my avatar was and then he told me what it was. Then he proceeded to tell me that it hurt my credibility. If I had credibility with you people, I would have no credibility. Oh, and by the way, what I posted was fact.
...............So sorry JIMBOfromTN........Your facts cannot be based on opinions.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Jim you got a lot of nerve posting facts on this site. LOL. Insults are the currency here. He who is the crudest, vulgarest, is the WINNER!
Sadly now FOX no longer conservative enough. OFF TO NEWSMAX and TRU NEWS is the battle cry!

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

...............So sorry JIMBOfromTN........Your facts cannot be based on opinions.

Really, which part is not fact?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Jim you got a lot of nerve posting facts on this site. LOL. Insults are the currency here.
.......FACTS? The problem with you damned Trump haters, is that you have NOT reconciled ONE law Constitutionally or otherwise during the past nearly 4 years that shows any commission of crimes by Trump....NOT A ONE!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,602 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,295
Posts18,525,805
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.