-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
everyone forgets.....trump is the enemy of both parties. both sides want to go back to business the old way where both parties are in bed with each other swapping favors at our expense.

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
GB4

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KC
Read the 12th amendment to the Constitution of the United States. Trump wins by a vote of the electoral college, 31 to 19. So long as he does not concede.

If that occurs we may see another civil war.

Never underestimate the ability and willingness of Republicans to be traitorous.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Yes.....the liberals may need them.

Originally Posted by sse
depends

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Yes.....the liberals may need them.

Originally Posted by sse
depends

As my dear departed Grandma in law used to say, "i need some pends"

FJB & FJT
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're a moron.

Blaming Trump is the type of stupid sh-it we'd expect from a never-Trumper,who still pretends that he voted for Trump.

How about a big GFY.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KC
Read the 12th amendment to the Constitution of the United States. Trump wins by a vote of the electoral college, 31 to 19. So long as he does not concede.

The constitution says nothing about conceding. It's a tradition, not a law, and means nothing. Remember that in 2000 Gore conceded but then withdrew it when it appeared that he might win after all.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Let's assume fraud, on a significant level, is proven. What's the options to settle things:

- A re-vote is not an option, logistically impossible to organize and execute in time, and I don't think it's allowed in the laws/constitution
- Most likely can't "toss out" bad ballots as once they are in they are in. You MIGHT be able to align a vote to an ID to a ballot, but that takes time
- Can the SC void the entire thing and toss it to Congress?
- Technically the states can ignore the vote and submit electors as they see fit

What if fraud is proven, but not to a scale to actually matter?

What if illegalities, such as R watchers not being allowed, is proven, that doesn't prove bad votes, implies it but not proves it.

In time? In time for What? Inauguration of a traitorous grifter?

Pfft.

#everysinglesecondittakes

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
get used to election frauds, major scandals, public enemies, spies everywhere, another lot of bankrolled race riots over the coming year. Basically a 'monster of the week' every week to keep dumb folks chasing their tails sso the real business of covidding up your life savings, small businesses and changing laws continues unopposed.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Riots.
Riote

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by KC

Never underestimate the ability and willingness of Republicans to be traitorous.

Plenty of trees in downtown DC for Rinos, too.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by KC

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This video explains it pretty well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBcQ26ha0Ho&ab_channel=FirstHarvestMinistries

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
From this, it sounds to me like votes not in by the end of voting at 7 PM on Tuesday Nov 3 dont count unless the voting at 7 continues to let those standing in line vote. (7 PM or what time the state legislature has appointed to be the closing of the poll).

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It sounds to me like its going to need to have ACB have a look see.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/13/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B

If it goes to the 12th Amendment, don't assume Trump wins. My reading of the 12th simply says the house votes, one vote per state, yes R's own more states. The 12th however does NOT say they vote between Trump/Biden, they can vote for ANYONE. In theory they could pick Ted Cruz, or harris, or Pence, or someone that didn't run.

And my "in time" in the OP: January 20th.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...they can vote for ANYONE. In theory they could pick Ted Cruz, or harris, or Pence, or someone that didn't run...

Just ridiculous.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by greydog
There are a number of spoiled ballots, ballots cast by ineligible voters, and deliberately fraudulent ballots, cast in every US election and, here's a news flash for you, both sides benefit from it and are, in turn, harmed by it. This election is no different except that the man who knew he was likely to lose, the man who started sowing the seeds of his loss within a month of taking the oath, started crying "foul" before the fact. That Trump won the 2016 election was a wonderful thing. That Trump spoiled the opportunity to get something done was not. Trump did such a bad job of reading the electorate that he was vulnerable to a truly inept opponent.
Right now, he is the one hiding in the basement and pouting like a spoiled, fat, baby. With each passing day, he shows himself to be even more lacking in integrity and class than the day before. Donald Trump gave us a Democratic Administration next time around and that's the truth.
The MSM piled on Trump unmercifully but that happened even more because the idiot made it so easy for them. With new stupid remarks tweeted out almost daily, Trump solidified his support among his cult followers but alienated many of the anti-Hillary voters who had elected him. He lost (and he DID lose) because he was stupid and he mistook his cult followers, who blindly follow him regardless of the chosen path, for countrywide support.
On the bright side, Biden/Harris should be a one term administration. On the dark side, that means we'll still have them for four years and that is Trump's fault. GD

Graydog Can't agree with you on on this, will agree that Trump can be his own worst enemy at times. but ever since he was elected most of the media and most of the DC crowd have wage a four year effort to dis-credit him in the eyes of the electorate. Just my take on things, obviously you see it differently but that is what makes this a great Country. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by pal
...they can vote for ANYONE. In theory they could pick Ted Cruz, or harris, or Pence, or someone that didn't run...

Just ridiculous.

No, it isn't. There are no restrictions on who they can elect to be POTUS and VP.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
recounting does nothing but recount the fraud.

Trump had at least two years to put safeguards in place knowing what was coming.

going back thru the votes to determine fraud like eliminating double votes, fake registrations, dead people, ect would take many months or maybe a year. And it would never be able to uncover ballot harvesting at nursing homes, votes thrown away or shredded.
etc.

the only hope is either throw out the late votes or if the hand count totals don't match the machine totals by a huge margin. i don't believe the machines were programmed to switch votes as it would leave a "paper trail" of code that would be easy to find. Or hope that biden succumbs to Covid in the next two weeks. He's already talking about a 6 week national shutdown.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

"What if fraud is proven, but not to a scale to actually matter?

What if illegalities, such as R watchers not being allowed, is proven, that doesn't prove bad votes, implies it but not proves it."

Well, it would prove significant election laws were broken. It would cast doubt on a Fed election.
What if PA courts decided to OK ballot vote counting to Jan. That wouldnt prove it helped Biteme either, would it?

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/13/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by northcountry
There are a number of spoiled ballots, ballots cast by ineligible voters, and deliberately fraudulent ballots, cast in every US election and, here's a news flash for you, both sides benefit from it and are, in turn, harmed by it. This election is no different except that the man who knew he was likely to lose, the man who started sowing the seeds of his loss within a month of taking the oath, started crying "foul" before the fact. That Trump won the 2016 election was a wonderful thing. That Trump spoiled the opportunity to get something done was not. Trump did such a bad job of reading the electorate that he was vulnerable to a truly inept opponent.
Right now, he is the one hiding in the basement and pouting like a spoiled, fat, baby. With each passing day, he shows himself to be even more lacking in integrity and class than the day before. Donald Trump gave us a Democratic Administration next time around and that's the truth.
The MSM piled on Trump unmercifully but that happened even more because the idiot made it so easy for them. With new stupid remarks tweeted out almost daily, Trump solidified his support among his cult followers but alienated many of the anti-Hillary voters who had elected him. He lost (and he DID lose) because he was stupid and he mistook his cult followers, who blindly follow him regardless of the chosen path, for countrywide support.
On the bright side, Biden/Harris should be a one term administration. On the dark side, that means we'll still have them for four years and that is Trump's fault. GD

Graydog Can't agree with you on on this, will agree that Trump can be his own worst enemy at times. but ever since he was elected most of the media and most of the DC crowd have wage a four year effort to dis-credit him in the eyes of the electorate. Just my take on things, obviously you see it differently but that is what makes this a great Country. Cheers NC

I agree that they gave him a very tough ride but no worse than they gave Nixon when he ran against (and buried) George McGovern. Of course, after his win, the media was so incensed, they drove him out.
I have always felt our conventional politicians have, for the most part, failed us. However, I don't believe the election of a conniving reality TV personality was the answer. Especially one that spent most of his time trying to shoot himself in the foot. There were so many good policies he advocated but which were never followed up on because he was sidetracked by the circus. It's awfully hard to feel a lot of optimism. Things would probably look brighter if one avoided the 24Hr Campfire forum! GD

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On the bright side, Biden/Harris should be a one term administration. On the dark side, that means we'll still have them for four years and that is Trump's fault.
GD

Since greydog is too stupid to realize my comments were directed at him,allow me to reiterate them.

You're a moron.

Blaming Trump is the type of stupid sh-it we'd expect from a never-Trumper,who still pretends that he voted for Trump.

How about a big GFY.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (300_savage, 3dtestify, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 44automag, 8 invisible), 1,202 guests, and 752 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,994
Posts18,481,134
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.