Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The lady looks all right to me, and it would seem that she was born in England to an Iranian mother and Scottish father...not sure how that makes her an "Iranian whore".

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

Well, that explains it. Scottish father. The males from Scotland would bang anything.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by szihn
Amanpour The Iranian Whore?

Wow..........Whores everywhere will be justifiably p issed about that comment.

Yep. I mean, is there any male that would even dare ph uck that ugly beech?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Her husband is (((James Rubin))).

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by rte

... Bell is 52 years old.

When you post pictures of your Iranain whore when she was 34 and already had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation,...

You seem to know a lot of intimate detail
about that Iranian TV star.

Anyone who wouldnt tap that is certifiably gay
with psychological mother issues.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You don't get it. He just likes you the same as everyone else does.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
It's actually an apt comparison. The Holocaust Myth is just as much a fraud as all the other frauds the Jews have made up, including those about Donald Trump. Who owns and runs these "networks" that keep on pushing false ideas?

Holocaust didn't happen? Really?
If my uncle was still alive he'd say you were either an idiot or a damned liar!
He was a medic with the 7th Armys 45th infantry division when they entered Dachau in April 1945. The horrors he saw there haunted him for the rest of his life. He had frequent nightmares of that place and the people imprisoned there til his dying day.
Even after having seen it first hand, he couldn't grasp how even the Nazi's could've been so evil as to subject a people to such brutality.

The absolute proof that the Holocaust happened is easily found. Do a little research and you'll easily find it. Don't be a Nazi apologist.

I give no fuucks about your uncle. He was just as brainwashed as you are. I didn't say that "the Holocaust didn't happen". I said that it is a myth. As in the story you know is fact-free, because it isn't based upon facts. It was a false narrative that is easy to dismantle of you want to bother to do so.

Again, everything you know about "the Nazis" and "the Holocaust" is a myth composed for pure propaganda purposes.

My uncle was in Dachau the first day U.S. troops got there and experienced the true horror of it first hand,. No brainwashing possible as he was one of the first to see it.
Throughout much of the '50s he lived with us. I grew up with seeing him grieve and suffer from the experiences he had there. What he saw there often brought him to tears.

Based on your biggoted, arrogant rant I will say that you are not a liar nor are you an idiot. You are delusional and a blind, sick fuucking idiot that wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the ass! The truth is that the Holocaust happened and the Nazi's were unbelievably evil. It is you believing in myths.

I say your uncle was a liar and so are you. who cares about the 60 million gentiles that died in the war only the self chosen matter. Eisenhower killed 3 million Germans AFTER the war and that is proven not a fairy tale. bolshevik jews in Russia killede over 60 million Russian Christians but that dont matter either

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 11/14/20.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by rte

... Bell is 52 years old.

When you post pictures of your Iranain whore when she was 34 and already had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation,...

You seem to know a lot of intimate detail
about that Iranian TV star.

Anyone who wouldnt tap that is certifiably gay
with psychological mother issues.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

some of the guys here make me laugh. if I saw this woman in a bar I wouldnt give a flying f#ck if she was karl marx's daughter I would bang her if I could

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's a royal POS, alright; she has zero credibility & I wouldn't pizz on her if she was on fire.

Besides that, she's just plain ugly.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Her husband is (((James Rubin))).

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.

They both enjoy kock together.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 2UP, 264mag, 338rcm, 22 invisible), 1,630 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,972
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.