For sale are the following bullets. These are the remnants of a large estate sale. I do not have immediate physical access to these (they're stored in a storage unit) so I can't check lot numbers, etc. If a box is partial, price will be adjusted accordingly. At least once a week, maybe twice, I'll pick up the current requested list of items and arrange payment and get them shipped. I can take Paypal F&F, Venmo, or USPS money order. If you find something you want, please post what you want with your email address. Due to being new here, I can’t take any PM’s apparently. Please post what you want, and email me at charliehorse27hotmail.com. It may go to my junk email folder, but I'll try to check regularly.

SHIPPING IS ADDITIONAL so you save more if you buy more! It'll likely be between $8-$12 across the US.

I'll try to update the list as things sell, but availability is subject to local sales as well. These are also posted on LongRangeHunting and AccurateShooter. I'm new to 24hourcampfire, but have been on the other sites with positive feedback for a while.

Attached Images
Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 13.40.33.png (219.06 KB, 347 downloads)