-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
According to this link:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-germany-intel-source-says-yes-happened/

posted by the OP, the military played a support role. The operation was a diplomatic one. All the other articles I've seen only seem to cloud this bit of information. There is no way that any of us can know the truth of the thing, but at least this article claims a source in the US government.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The vote goes there to be tabulated. I heard this first this early AM at the Gun Club . They seized the servers. They were taken from Spain and Germany.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I heard the same type of U.S. Army raid was conducted in Spain.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Look under every rock; its where democrats hide.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Simply can't believe that Bill Gates is somehow linked whistle

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
According to this link:

posted by the OP, the military played a support role. The operation was a diplomatic one. All the other articles I've seen only seem to cloud this bit of information. There is no way that any of us can know the truth of the thing, but at least this article claims a source in the US government.

I get a 404 page not found when I click the link. 🙄

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
This story is what got Jeannine Pirro fired from Fox . As per the guy I spoke to she was about to release it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot aka HuntnShit
According to this link:

Here is the know-it-all-ass-hole who can't even post a simple link correctly.LMAO

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,474
Posts18,471,489
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.