Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
“The means of defence against foreign danger have been always the instruments of tyranny at home. Among the Romans it was a standing maxim to excite a war, whenever a revolt was apprehended. Throughout all Europe, the armies kept up under the pretext of defending, have enslaved the people.”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Who in their right mind would be willing to send their grandsons to a military under the control of Biden. Let the LGBTQXYZ's that Joe wants...to fill the ranks.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Stophel
“The means of defence against foreign danger have been always the instruments of tyranny at home. Among the Romans it was a standing maxim to excite a war, whenever a revolt was apprehended. Throughout all Europe, the armies kept up under the pretext of defending, have enslaved the people.”

human nature never changed for 1000's of years

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Who in their right mind would be willing to send their grandsons to a military under the control of Biden. Let the LGBTQXYZ's that Joe wants...to fill the ranks.

here,here

MOLON LABE

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

That's true. But today's reason for America's wars in the Middle East is to expand Israel's influence.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Neocons, progressives, jews, the illuminati, yankees, women, jigroes!
So much fear, so little timegrin

We are doomed, might as well just give up and get stoned.

mike r

You took an oath to the Constitution, Mike?

Good. I'm going to need you to act on that. My rights have been eroded since the day I was born. Get on it.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just as I thought; you want someone else to do the fighting for you grin grin grin grin grin

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

That's true. But today's reason for America's wars in the Middle East is to expand Israel's influence.

satanyahu got pissed cause not many US kids were getting killed recently for israel so he ordered the US to train and fund ISIS (thru mc cain) to destroy Syria . the reason for the war on Armenia is to get an airbase for israel. israel arming the muslims and they have already started to set up an airbase nears Irans border

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm still surprised the us Government didn't go (directly) attacking Syria. The war drums were beating pretty loudly for it not too long ago. Syria and Assad are the closest things there are to good guys in the whole region.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Just as I thought; you want someone else to do the fighting for you grin grin grin grin grin

WTF? I PAID and PAY for those worthless fuucks who take the oath and then abandon it. I now have no right to ask them to fulfill their oath, and "I want someone to fight my battles for me?"

I didn't ask anyone to take that oath to the Constitution, and nobody asks me if I want to pay for all those oath-takers. Since I HAVE to pay, I ought to be able to make a [bleep] request.

How many arguments have you and I gotten into over the NRA? Where I tell you that the NRA is peddling fear to you so that they can collect your money and trade away your rights? What exactly was YOUR position in those arguments? That YOU are responsible for your rights?

You're a hypocrite, trying to be cute.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Another "thought" (loosely defined)...since Hunter Biden has distinguished himself in prior Naval service, he will probably be appointed as Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff...and there will be a huge increase in the number of people who would like to serve under a man of his qualifications.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I PAID and PAY for those worthless fuucks

Yes, but you are very important.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Without war you got no experienced veterans
without experienced veterans what does ones
military become?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Clinton sent my son to Kosovo to stop Serbs from killing Muslims. Before we lost him he looked at me and said, "The Muslims hate us. Did I do the right thing?"

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'm still surprised the us Government didn't go (directly) attacking Syria. The war drums were beating pretty loudly for it not too long ago. Syria and Assad are the closest things there are to good guys in the whole region.

but Assad is in the way for israel expansion promised to them by their devil god in the OT

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

but Assad is in the way for israel expansion promised to them by their devil god in the OT

That's why I'm surprised he wasn't taken out.... yet.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
Clinton sent my son to Kosovo to stop Serbs from killing Muslims. Before we lost him he looked at me and said, "The Muslims hate us. Did I do the right thing?"

Not once have I said that... I view it we took the fight to them and kept them out of our country blowing chit up killing innocent Americans. Unfortunately with that comes a price, high suicide rates.. Trump cares, genuinely cares and tried fixing the VA. Under Obama watch the VA was god awful and Obama could give two chits about veterans. He was more worried about Treyvon Martin looking like his son if he had a son..

Last edited by 79S; 11/14/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I will ad Majority of these youngster who joins ie the trigger puller/killers joined to fight and deploy.. I tell them be careful what you ask for. I said we all joined to deploy see a little combat. I said oh we got that and more in Iraq. It was so bad not enough BCT’s to go around they deployed 2d brigade out of Korea to Iraq. When that happened majority of those troops were already gone from family for 7 months. Then to Iraq for 15 months so 22 months gone from normalcy. They moved they bde to Carson after that deployment they said those Soldiers were ph ucking bat chit crazy..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
My Grandson joined the marines when trump came into office.His enlistment is up In January.He said if Slo joe is prez ,he will not re-up.

Last edited by Huntz; 11/14/20.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10gaugeman, 1936M71, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,329 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,686
Posts18,494,019
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.