Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
k20350 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Sister in law came over for a family get together on Sunday last week. She and I traded phones back and forth she was getting me a work discount for something. She tested hot on Wednesday. I woke up Friday feeling like I got hit by a truck. Fever, weak, SORE everywhere. Went to bed feeling like death Friday. Saturday the fever broke and today I just feel run down. If i get moving around much i get tired. I changed some outlets today I been meaning to do and I needed a rest after. I'm a walking preexisting condition. Asthma from birth, High BP since I was 20, lost a kidney to cancer 5 years ago. So far its not too bad and I hope it stays that way. Got my positive results today. So it was about 6 days from when i was close to her and when i got sick.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good luck! Are you getting any treatment???

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by k20350
Sister in law came over for a family get together on Sunday last week. She and I traded phones back and forth she was getting me a work discount for something. She tested hot on Wednesday. I woke up Friday feeling like I got hit by a truck. Fever, weak, SORE everywhere. Went to bed feeling like death Friday. Saturday the fever broke and today I just feel run down. If i get moving around much i get tired. I changed some outlets today I been meaning to do and I needed a rest after. I'm a walking preexisting condition. Asthma from birth, High BP since I was 20, lost a kidney to cancer 5 years ago. So far its not too bad and I hope it stays that way. Got my positive results today. So it was about 6 days from when i was close to her and when i got sick.

It's no biggie. Just ask deflave. Just a little cold.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Damn dude, hopefully you make a speedy recovery.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Good luck with it k,

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Speedy recovery Sir, if you need a BJ we can send deflave................might suck the virus right out of ya.......

LOL

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Have you been able to get a bullet into the Sister in law as of yet ?

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Best of luck to you, order some quinine from Walmart and start taking zinc and vitamin D. Do it before you get real sick. Hoping you get better quick.

Last edited by rickt300; 11/15/20.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Godspeed.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by jimy
Have you been able to get a bullet into the Sister in law as of yet ?

Have you been able to develop a logical thought yet?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
Best of luck to you, order some quinine from Walmart and start overdosing on zinc and vitamin D. Do it before you get real sick. Hoping you get better quick.

Do to pre-existing conditions especially asthma I would consult your doctor. It is unwise to overdose on anything especially when person has one kidney. Zinc is toxic Cold EEze candy is good source but one has to follow directions precisely and not take extras. Large excess of Vitamin D can cause liver damage. Best wishes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to you Sir.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Zinc, Pedialyte, vitamin C, and D

and hopefully you can get a Z-pack at least.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Slavek
Best of luck to you, order some quinine from Walmart and start overdosing on zinc and vitamin D. Do it before you get real sick. Hoping you get better quick.

Do to pre-existing conditions especially asthma I would consult your doctor. It is unwise to overdose on anything especially when person has one kidney. Zinc is toxic Cold EEze candy is good source but one has to follow directions precisely and not take extras. Large excess of Vitamin D can cause liver damage. Best wishes.

Meant take it as the bottle recommends to me 4 pills a day is overdosing, but yes why hasn't the doctor done anything for him already? A buddy's son got the same treatment nothing, good thing he is young but he was overweight and has diabetes. He immediately started feeling better after taking the quinine and zinc. He does have both kidneys and doesn't have asthma.

Dog I rescued in January

k20350 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Thanx guys. Wife works for my doc and the Doc has no kids so she treats mine like her own. I'm in the best hands i can be. So far.........Its not too bad. *knocks on melamine desk*. I literally just found out. I thought i had the flu or something because i haven't lost my taste or smell like my sister in law has. See how I feel tomorrow wife is talking to the doc.

Last edited by k20350; 11/15/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

You probably have the silver bullet already, If you have asthma you might have Advair 250/mg. This drug has been prescribed from the start of the pandemic with success.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Get well soon!

Yup.
k20350 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MM879

You probably have the silver bullet already, If you have asthma you might have Advair 250/mg. This drug has been prescribed from the start of the pandemic with success.

Advair 500/50. i got the .44 Magnum version

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MM879

Advair 500/50. i got the .44 Magnum version

My Advair has worked every time tried so far. Since last Feb there has been several different symptoms. The Advair stopped it in its tracks. Best of luck to you. See your doctor soon.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Please don't listen to advise on the internet. This is complete garbage.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (219DW, 1234, 2500HD, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 57 invisible), 2,431 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,796
Posts18,496,236
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.