GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Do not worship any other god, for the Lord , whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.
Exodus 34:14

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
God, please forgive me for replacing worship of You with my own idols. May I learn to worship You and You only.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Amen! Brother

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.
Romans 8:1 - 2

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Matthew 19:26

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord how loving and compassionate You are, that You can save from the guttermost to the uttermost.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks, brother.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
You are welcome!

Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Bring joy to Your servant, Lord, for I put my trust in You.
Psalms 86:4

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
As the world around me spins out of control, Lord help me to trust in You and receive the joy that comes as a result.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed-a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."
Romans 1:17

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Then Jesus said to him, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk."
John 5:8

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
You God, can heal just by Your word. You sent the Word, Your son Jesus Christ to heal all our diseases and for this I give thanks!!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word.
Psalms 119:9

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Give me a love for Your teachings in Your word, and the desire to pursue a life of purity.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
QHbpYjuIg

Midweek Inspiration...

"Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever." – 1 Timothy 1:15-17

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption.
Hebrews 9:12

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
May I always remember this Christmas, that the reason You came Lord was to go to the cross for my sin and the sins of the world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beautiful prayer. Thanks.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him."
Matt 2:2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord I speak often not even thinking of the effect of my words. Teach me how to speak wholesome words that speaks life and heals the soul of the hearers.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be.
James 3:9 - 10

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
Matthew 5:46

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God s wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.
Romans 12:19

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord, may I always remember that the peace from forgiveness is more satisfying than revenge.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration

Jesus' disciples said, 'Yes, now you are speaking plainly, not in any figure of speech! Now we know that you know all things, and do not need to have anyone question you; by this we believe that you came from God.' Jesus answered them, 'Do you now believe? The hour is coming, indeed it has come, when you will be scattered, each one to his home, and you will leave me alone. Yet I am not alone because the Father is with me. I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have overcome the world!'
John 16:29-33

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Good day...

WEEKLY FOCUS:
Praise the Lord , my soul. Lord my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty.
Psalms 104:1

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
When I think of how powerful, wonderful and majestic You are, God I am humbled to be called Your child and a friend of Jesus.

Page 15 of 35 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

315 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 37 invisible), 13,896 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,225
Posts18,543,929
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.