Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Unless Rudy can find someone who was part and parcel to the organized fraud - e.i on the call to important Dems in AZ, PA, MI etc. and is willing to testify they got marching orders to exclude GOP poll watchers and/or bring in forged ballots, I don't see this going far.

Awfully pessimistic of you, don’t you think

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Unless Rudy can find someone who was part and parcel to the organized fraud - e.i on the call to important Dems in AZ, PA, MI etc. and is willing to testify they got marching orders to exclude GOP poll watchers and/or bring in forged ballots, I don't see this going far.

Ha! I come over to your side and now you reject me? I'm triggered! LOL

If this is as widespread as it appears, it would be impossible for everyone involved to keep their mouth shut. Rudy/Trump team needs to find someone willing to sing in court and spell out who called the shots to win in court, and public opinion.

Rudy persecuted the Five Families of the Mafia in the NYC Commission trials. He should know how to get it done.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So, it's ok for local elections in many places in many areas to prevent unlawful elections unless collusion is proven?

Hey, I'm just the messenger. They need a witness to come forth and spill the beans on how this was organized to turn this thing for Trump. I have to agree with Dershowitz in that the Trump legal team could get a victory in PA based on that suit, but these other states are filing mostly specific instances of "This person prevented me from getting up close enought to see the ballots" and that sort of thing from what I've read so far. While they could take that to court, a verdict on a few such incidences that actually get to court won't get Trump 30,000 votes in MI or AZ.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Got a new sign today that says "Enough Gaslighting, Audit The Vote".

Perfect. Gaslighting is the only word to describe what's going on here.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Ha! I come over to your side and now you reject me? I'm triggered! LOL

If this is as widespread as it appears, it would be impossible for everyone involved to keep their mouth shut. Rudy/Trump team needs to find someone willing to sing in court and spell out who called the shots to win in court, and public opinion.

Rudy persecuted the Five Families of the Mafia in the NYC Commission trials. He should know how to get it done.

I thought the NSA and The Hammer had every text, every email, every phone call ever made in the past 6-8 years recorded and logged

No?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
When you turn to Giuliani for reassurance, you are in a world of hurt.

Amen! Rudy's a joke, a weird footnote. You guys forgot to mention other Faux News stars like Joe and Victoria. All Stars all. Best of luck!

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So, it's ok for local elections in many places in many areas to prevent unlawful elections unless collusion is proven?

Hey, I'm just the messenger. They need a witness to come forth and spill the beans on how this was organized to turn this thing for Trump. I have to agree with Dershowitz in that the Trump legal team could get a victory in PA based on that suit, but these other states are filing mostly specific instances of "This person prevented me from getting up close enought to see the ballots" and that sort of thing from what I've read so far. While they could take that to court, a verdict on a few such incidences that actually get to court won't get Trump 30,000 votes in MI or AZ.

Need to by some time, the crap will float to the top. The dumocrats are good at slinging crap, the Republicans need to follow their lead.

Life is good live it while you can.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Look at the trolls they keep their nose to the grindstone in every single thread like this - so easy to see what they're doing yet person after person keeps giving them attention .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

If actual physical exclusion took place, they were excluded.

There is documentation of the exclusion.

Doesn't need phone call documentation of that.

A fact is a fact. A phone call is a reference to a fact. Nothing more.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Paddler

Amen! Rudy's a joke, a weird footnote. You guys forgot to mention other Faux News stars like Joe and Victoria. All Stars all. Best of luck!

This, look at his lack of accomplishments at DOJ and managing NYC.
Such a loser.........

FJB & FJT
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
rudy Ghoul-liani is brain damaged from old age makes no sense talks like an idiot promising things that aint gonna happen. he is just like a circus con man selling tickets to go into the tent to see the 3 headed 400 lb woman.
he covered up 9-11 and moved his HQ's out of WTC a month before the attacks. he took down the Italian Mafia to make way for the russian jewish mafia. trump is crazy to have him leading this

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
I lived in New York before Giuliani, through his mayorship, and after. The difference between those three periods was stark. He made New York City a decent place to visit and live in, while he was mayor. Got rid of open prostitution, open intimidation by thugs on the streets, garbage in the streets, dilapidated buildings, etc.. Best mayor New York City has had in my lifetime.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

at the same time, I imagine you spit out your coffee laughing when you heard it. I know I did.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
.....................You need to watch the interview between Maria Bartaromo and Sydney Powell over the weekend.......With regards to the deliberate widespread fraud committed by Dominion, she has many sworn and signed affidavits naming names...Rudy has dozens and dozens if not hundreds more sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury dealing with the other fraud you mention....Stay tuned for Sydney Powell to release her Dominion evidence possibly this week.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler

....Rudy the joke, will have the last laugh you moronic idiot Piddles.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
IMO, there's not enough time to investigate every case of fraud.

The plan, it seems to me, is to cast doubt on the election in swing states such that the legislature cannot certify the results.

If that happens to the extent that 270 isn't reached, the election is nullified and goes to the House, per the Constitution.

Short of that happening, I think the Dems will have gotten by with stealing this election.

If so, they'll pay, but in the mean time, we'll pay.

Dems will nullify any and all Trump has done per executive orders and issue a bunch of their own.

The Senate, a close House and the SCOTUS are our buffers to a left take over. Amy helps keep RINO Roberts from being the sell out, swing vote. He'll probably be OK on a 6:3 court. Even if he goes off the rails, it's still 5:4.

DF

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I lived in New York before Giuliani, through his mayorship, and after. The difference between those three periods was stark. He made New York City a decent place to visit and live in, while he was mayor. Got rid of open prostitution, open intimidation by thugs on the streets, garbage in the streets, dilapidated buildings, etc.. Best mayor New York City has had in my lifetime.

Can't have that; democrats love squalor.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
rudy Ghoul-liani is brain damaged from old age makes no sense talks like an idiot promising things that aint gonna happen. he is just like a circus con man selling tickets to go into the tent to see the 3 headed 400 lb woman.
he covered up 9-11 and moved his HQ's out of WTC a month before the attacks. he took down the Italian Mafia to make way for the russian jewish mafia. trump is crazy to have him leading this
..........Sp-SPITTLE - 70 IQ...Keep on a posting yer crap you clown.....Guess what moron? Rudy and Sydney Powell have the goods, hundreds of signed and sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury, which under the law IS POWERFUL EVIDENCE....Still waiting for any of u DUMMY Trump haters to site either the law or the US Constitution that supports any of your ridiculous and dumbed down opinions.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...They need a witness to come forth and spill the beans on how this was organized...

That's not how this usually works.

They find someone lower down to prosecute and flip in exchange for going easy on them.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by pal
...They need a witness to come forth and spill the beans on how this was organized...

That's not how this usually works.

They find someone lower down to prosecute and flip in exchange for going easy on them.

Rudy knows that well, having taken down more than one mob organization.

This is just another.

DF

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, AdventureBound, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,731 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,450
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.