Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Here is another interesting article specifically about the Moderna vaccine - mRNA-1273, which I suspect is going to be the prominant US option. Not positive.

Talks a lot about logistics, trials, ...
https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/vaccines/mrna-1273-sars-cov-2-vaccine

From the article ...
"As of September 16, 2020, there were 25,296 participants enrolled in the COVE Phase 3 clinical study. And as of October 2, 2020, 19,369 participants have received their 2nd vaccination of Moderna's mRNA-1273 vaccine candidate"

GB4

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by CashisKing
People are ripe to try ANYTHING to make 2020 go away.

PATHETIC

I voted Trump to make it go away.

LOL...

Now if .gov will hopefully pass out strychnine as a coronavirus vaccine to those that did not.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Thanks for all of the insight fellas. Interesting stuff.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by K22
Here's your vaccine so far...............

https://twitter.com/BardsFM/status/1328376279784046600

It's definitely not true that all SARS-CoV-2 candidate vaccines are mRNA based. The leading vaccines for the US are from Moderna and Pfizer. These two are mRNA.

There are serious development efforts using other technology including old school protein based vaccines.

So how would a person know factually which vaccine they are being given? And with all that we know now, how could one believe what they are being told by
their Dr. or healthcare worker. Would they lie to Dr. or Healthcare as to the contents of the vaccine? Do you trust big pharma with all that is coming out now about
them? How can a vaccine successfully duplicate the job of tonsils?

It's true there is really no way that I know at the moment for a layman to know which vaccine they are getting. You have to trust the healthcare provider.

The job of a vaccine is not to duplicate the role of tonsils. it's simply to fool your body into thinking it's infected and producing a memory immune response. It's biological trickery.

I'm not an anti-vaxer, but I do agree that anti-vaxers make some valid points especially with this new technology.

I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying. The role of tonsils is to trap foreign material coming in then signaling the immune system to make antibodies to get rid of it. Trying to duplicate that natural process with a vaccine that bypass's the tonsils is not a good choice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYcLMy3r_DA&ab_channel=BruceH.Lipton%2CPh.D.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO0kKCkzemg&ab_channel=VideoAdvice

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Back in the 90s GlaxoSmithKline came out with a Lyme disease vaccine called Lymerix. I was given the vaccine but it was taken off the market, not because it didn't work or because of any documented problems but because it didn't sell well enough for them to continue making it. It's crazy, people would rather take the chance of getting a chronic debilitating disease than get a vaccine shot. i don't understand that. The dangers of the disease are well known, but people would rather take the chance that they won't get the disease or they get scared off by some rumors of this or that might happen.

I feel the same way with COVID 19. We know that it's highly contagious and that some people will get so sick they will need long-term hospitalizations, many will develop chronic conditions due to damaged organs and some will die. The vaccines are showing to be very effective and I've not heard of any major side-effects other than maybe you'll feel sick for a few days. If a little stick in the arm will prevent me from struggling for breath, anxiety over how it'll progress, and the possibility of death or chronic changes in my body, I'll take my chances with the vaccine and with it the return to a normal way of life. I'd be the first in line if I could and be the Guinea Pig for the pussies who are afraid.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"Just trust me.....I mean trust THE PLAN."
Just two weeks is all.
We've got to flatten the curve.
This Wuhan virus has a 40% mortality rate.
Just 9 weeks and back to normal.
This is a state of emergency.
Be scared, be VERY SCARED!"

I could go on all day and some at the camp fire won't be happy campers who lose loved ones to it. Why?
You trust the evil SOBs who steal, murder and destroy more than the Great Physician Who forbids these vile concoctions. A lifetime of conditioning is paying off for the eugenics billionaires like Gates and Rockerfeller. They know that they can control most of the people all of the time and count on conservatives trusting trump/foul-chi..... I mean " the plan."

Just trust the plan everyone; just like the polio vaccine that you claim wiped out polio. It wiped out a lot alright. ...a LOT of innocent people with cancer and gave more people polio who took the shot than those who did not.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,525 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,965
Posts18,480,612
Members73,958
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.