Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Some paper products are short here. Paper towels and toilet paper are available but not abundant. Sanitizing wipes like Lysol are rare.

Retired cat herder.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Sure glad I have a Bidet !

I put a kitchen spray gun on the lavatory faucet. Works pretty good.

Hand held bidet, they do make em.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We have plenty of TP., hand sanitizer, wipes and paper towels.. Same for last spring, when the store shelves were often empty, making people crazy. Why? Because we always have TP and paper towels. They are things we need, so we keep them well stocked. Some area grocery stores are beginning to put limits on TP again. We generally buy huge packs of both at Sam's Club.

I have never come close to running out of 22 fodder during recent shortages.Can't recall a time in my adult life when I didn't have a few thousand rounds of 22 around? I reload almost all of my rifle ammo. So I also have plenty of small/large rifle primers, brass, bullets and powders. No longer load much pistol ammo these days. Bought most of that in bulk quantities, when it was available at a good price. Same for bulk boxes of XM193 ammo. That stuff is now selling for three or four times what I'd paid for what I have, over the past couple years.

It ain't hoarding, if you're aware enough to plan ahead, so you don't run short of anything you will need.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I usually do #2 at work, so I have company-provided TP. (Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, that's why I poop on company time). I better make sure I'm stocked up, though. I poop a lot.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Stophel
I usually do #2 at work, so I have company-provided TP. (Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, that's why I poop on company time). I better make sure I'm stocked up, though. I poop a lot.

Someone has to do it..

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
When the price gets high again I'll just go back to using my old standard TP.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I’m in the same condition as during the first “Great TP Shortage”......We’re good for a couple of years! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
They are gonna make a boat load of money again, deplete government reserve. Keep people in and churches closed. tell us what to do and what to eat. We have almost lost this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
at this point how isn't everyone stocked up on toilet paper?

The news did a story where Wal-Mart alone sold enough toilet paper from Feb to May to stock up close to every American.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I schit huge...

The Walmart .69 cents for 4 rolls is outstanding and good for my septic system. I know it's a cool story bro...

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I try to cshit at work!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I don't understand why America hasn't found the amazing creation of a bidet enmass. A 4 pack of TP lasts me months on end now, as its just for a quick dry when done.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
No issues here - yet... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Despite this planned "shortage"... I maintain still half the country is going to be wiping their asses until 2050, with the TP they bought in early 2020, when this covid BS started....

they won't say it, but these CV 19 spikes again, seem to be politically convenient at the moment once again...
and if true.. most of it is caused by people with poor hygiene, ya know... minorities from the third world, plenty of them illegally, ghetto folks, trailer trash....

but then the leftists ignore the obvious and get all hung up on offending the people who have that poor hygiene and are the biggest potential of letting it incubate, and then busy spreading it...just like any other medical virus...

CV 19 isn't anything special...like controlling anything, it just involves research for Pharmaceutical companies to research
a vaccine for that also...

all of this is planned and being orchestrated when needed politically....

and the DNCC is buying into it, with their Globalist Communists masters.. and puppet handlers..

Biden and Harris are just puppets for the controllers behind the scenes...., who I'd bet most aren't even from this country...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
people make fun out of the paranoid idiots that buy cart loads of TP but they have exactly the identical mindset of the primer powder and ammo hoarders

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Sure glad I have a Bidet !

+1

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Old bore snakes work well....

- Rogue
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I don't understand it. Don't play into the herd mentality of stupidity.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Picking up a pallet of it today.

Montana MOFO
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
people make fun out of the paranoid idiots that buy cart loads of TP but they have exactly the identical mindset of the primer powder and ammo hoarders

Perhaps it could be argued that both have their uses and could be traded for other things. In my opinion, there isn't a viable substitution for ammo, nor a way to protect yourself using toilet paper.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1234, 16penny, 64 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,465
Posts18,471,363
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.