Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
As I said before it's a religion. Anyone who belongs to a coven and practices witchcraft is a witch.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've known a few over the years. As to whether or not they practice "magic" is another matter.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
a pox upon those who believe in Witches.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I have a moderately freaky tale about a woman I met who was involved in that Wiccan stuff. I didn't really give it much thought. I just figured it was all a play acting hobby of hers. I talked to her here and there on one of the old chat rooms that were around back in the 90s.

She had a layover in Cincinnati after a trip to Denver, so we made plans to meet in Cincy and have dinner.

While she was in Denver she went to some palm reader who was apparently fairly well known. She had a cassette tape of the reading,..even though cassettes were getting to be old technology by then.

I picked her up at the airport and she played the cassette of her reading while we drove around. The reader was saying some things that were very peculiarly accurate about our friendship.

I didn't much like it. She thought it was great.

I took her back to the airport and she was very excited to show me what the reader had given her. She got it out of her suitcase. It was 2 very well formed quartz crystals about 4" long and an inch in diameter that were fused together along their length.They were almost exactly alike,..same shape, same size. She had wrapped them very carefully and had them sandwiched between her clothes in the center of her suitcase. When she got them out to show them to me they had broken apart. She was very upset about it. She told me that the reader has told her that they symbolized the union of a man and a woman,..and I got the very distinct impression that she considered the quartz crystals a sign that we were going to have a relationship. That tied in with some of the things that the reader had told her. The fact that they had mysteriously broken apart meant that we weren't.

I was glad to get away from her. I was glad to get away from the entire situation.

I don't want to be around anybody with weird Wiccan hobbies again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agnes Morehead beats Tabitha by a whisker.
[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
.. My great grandfather was
a boy. His father had a rifle that was a shooter. He won all the local shooting matches with it. A local woman came by and said she could put a hex on it. GGFather said kiss a pig. Suddenly said rifle won't hit Sheet..

What about the reverse,.. can a hex make a non
shooter into a shooter?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Morewood
Agnes Morehead beats Tabitha by a whisker.
[Linked Image from i.ebayimg.com]

Apparently the real life Darren (not sure which one) actually got along very well with Agnes.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Hilary and Kamala are all the proof I need.

They have company....

AOC , Piglisi , Waters. MurCOWski , and the beat goes on....

Don’t forget Warlock Sukmer.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
To get a little more specific, like I said, I had been talking to this woman on the internet. We never had met face to face before that day. We didn't really know all that much about each other.

One big reason she had flown to Denver was to get a reading from that well known palm reader.

Very shortly into the palm reading, the guy said, "I see something that I don't understand. There's a man that you know but you don't know". Then he asked her if that made any sense to her and she started laughing.

That was strange. That's when I started wanting to get away from that woman and her Wiccan hobby.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only when I see Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Pelosi, AOC, Horizontal Harris do I believe.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
There's all kinds of witches in America and Europe.
What do your pastors do, get their sermon material from the liberal denomination hq? Blind leaders....
If you want to know people, you go to where people are and lead them to the Lord. They are all over the place.
There's all kinds. The ones at the grocery store I shop are neo pagan witches. They worship various false gods, which happen to be true demons, of their choosing. They despise me and try to defame my character as much as some of the "winners" on the CF.

There's the popular movement that spread like wildfire throughout the world thanks to parents and lost preachers n Catholic priests who didn't care what their children read. This sprung out of the Hairy Potty series by the reprobate Rowling witch.
That self styled witchcraft out grew the Muslim insurgency in Europe even. I warned parents for years as their children about it. If they don't repent its always the same excuse.....

Witches go by all kinds of names and they are all wicked regardless of some new ager claiming to be "good witches.".

There's even closet witches in this forum. Although they really aren't that much closet variety considering the fact that they speak evil of my Lord and mock Him every chance they get.

I had one male witch infiltrate my group of Bible believers once. He kept trying to pass off the stupid "Book of Enoch" as some Holy book. It was all full of holes alright and he was told why.

Daffy Crapper is also a certified Witchbuster...
who'd have guessed.!

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Starman dude,

You have such a way with words.
Are you that good at chanting Bible verses and prayers backwards too?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
They are real alright, I don't think they know who they acquired the abilities that they have but they are real.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by xxclaro
I believe some women have mental illness and candles.

That's hilarious.... and also sad. The College I went to was about 10 Miles away from the largest spiritualist center in the World....

https://www.lilydaleassembly.org/

Like B. suggested there are some things I heard there I can't explain but My take was that was coming from some dark places.....

Please don't feed the trolls!
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I used to date one. There are several covens around. Witchcraft is a religion. There are several witchcraft shops in the area where they sell all the eye of newt, wing of bat crap and the spell books that tell how to use the stuff to cast spells. It's all kinda creepy.

B;lack heart, Where is that?

I've been to Salem, MA, they of course, celebrate their history, unlike say Chicago, Vegas, and cities where they attempt to erase history and pretend it never happened.

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Quite a few of em were slaughtering people south of
the border here and made a pile of money casting
spells and selling charms to cartel members and
leaders. There's a bunch of botanicas around here
where you can buy all your favorite voodoo and
santeria goods and supplies reasonably. (I guess)
I don't think they sell sacrificial chickens and goats
though

Santa Muerte

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by stevelyn
I've known a few over the years. As to whether or not they practice "magic" is another matter.

They lie to themselves. The game in the occult is to gain the "favor" of demons to take action on their behalf. The lie is that magick is a manipulation of "energy". It's gaining the favor of demons who hate everyone including the supplicants.

It's real.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.
(Eph 6:12-13 )

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
(Jas 4:7 )

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by reivertom
The "woke" mob is much the same. All they have to do is accuse somebody of hate speech or racism, and the mob goes after them, their business and their family.

Exactly.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
No, heard a dumb punt yapping about being a witch in a bar years ago, I said bs, she started telling me about the talisman etc and I didn't know how much danger I was in for not believing, I matched her low class stupidity by spitting in a napkin, biting off a finger nail, yanked out a few beard hairs and threw those in the napkin as well, asked her if she needed some blood too...............whip up that magic potion you goofy bitch! she left! grin

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
There's all kinds of witches in America and Europe.
What do your pastors do, get their sermon material from the liberal denomination hq? Blind leaders....
If you want to know people, you go to where people are and lead them to the Lord. They are all over the place.
There's all kinds. The ones at the grocery store I shop are neo pagan witches. They worship various false gods, which happen to be true demons, of their choosing. They despise me and try to defame my character as much as some of the "winners" on the CF.

There's the popular movement that spread like wildfire throughout the world thanks to parents and lost preachers n Catholic priests who didn't care what their children read. This sprung out of the Hairy Potty series by the reprobate Rowling witch.
That self styled witchcraft out grew the Muslim insurgency in Europe even. I warned parents for years as their children about it. If they don't repent its always the same excuse.....

Witches go by all kinds of names and they are all wicked regardless of some new ager claiming to be "good witches.".

There's even closet witches in this forum. Although they really aren't that much closet variety considering the fact that they speak evil of my Lord and mock Him every chance they get.

I had one male witch infiltrate my group of Bible believers once. He kept trying to pass off the stupid "Book of Enoch" as some Holy book. It was all full of holes alright and he was told why.

There are far, far more than people let on.

The gender insanity we see today is rooted in satanism. demons often portray themselves as gender mixed.

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

304 members (257 mag, 2500HD, 3333vl, 160user, 12344mag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 37 invisible), 1,906 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,497
Posts18,472,178
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.