Hop To
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by deflave
No I do not believe in witches.

But you believe it when priest perform exorcism, I tell you the spiritual things are real and there are people who are expert on this ancient text. They are witches.

GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well yes I believe in witches. I lived in a campground north of Houma back in the 70's working on the boats and rebuilding section 8 housing that had fire damage. In that campground was a woman everyone called Witchy woman. I was there for more than a year so of the people that came and went I was one that stayed and I became friendly with the woman who lived in a small Airstream trailor. All the locals that lived behind the campground were very friendly and I loved it really. A couple days before I had to leave she asked me to come over so I did. She wanted to give me a gift, she knew I loved to hunt and fish at night and she told me her perfect gift to me would be the gift of sight in the dark. She said close your eyes and she gently touched my closed eyes. To this day I have better night vision than anyone I have met. She had a sort of greenish tint to her skin that people said that meant she was a Houma Indian with Portuguese in her bloodline. She did do ceremonies but I was never invited to them. I wish I had kept in touch with her so I could have thanked her.

Oh fer fugk sake.

Gotta say, I am with Clark, or Dave, or whoever Is at the keyboard this AM.

Got no use, nor belief in any kind of supernatural BS.

The human mind is a malleable and fragile thing. Most folks are eager to embrace the first explanation of any mystery, plausible or not.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
There's all kinds of witches in America and Europe.
What do your pastors do, get their sermon material from the liberal denomination hq? Blind leaders....
If you want to know people, you go to where people are and lead them to the Lord. They are all over the place.
There's all kinds. The ones at the grocery store I shop are neo pagan witches. They worship various false gods, which happen to be true demons, of their choosing. They despise me and try to defame my character as much as some of the "winners" on the CF.

There's the popular movement that spread like wildfire throughout the world thanks to parents and lost preachers n Catholic priests who didn't care what their children read. This sprung out of the Hairy Potty series by the reprobate Rowling witch.
That self styled witchcraft out grew the Muslim insurgency in Europe even. I warned parents for years as their children about it. If they don't repent its always the same excuse.....

Witches go by all kinds of names and they are all wicked regardless of some new ager claiming to be "good witches.".

There's even closet witches in this forum. Although they really aren't that much closet variety considering the fact that they speak evil of my Lord and mock Him every chance they get.

I had one male witch infiltrate my group of Bible believers once. He kept trying to pass off the stupid "Book of Enoch" as some Holy book. It was all full of holes alright and he was told why.

There are far, far more than people let on.

The gender insanity we see today is rooted in satanism. demons often portray themselves as gender mixed.

Some of the witches in the nearby college town are out of the closet... while most are discreet about their religious views. Many are into the pop culture nature worship and new age religions. There's a store that opened up in a neighborhood that is devoted to it, so there must be lots of people buying in order to pay the overhead. The non Christian guys here get the idea that witches are some stupid Halloween costume character, but the goth types are usually teens who want to identify with the stereotype.

You are right about the gender insanity you mentioned.
He university employee who infiltrated left anonymous invitations on bulletin boards. They were open invitations to join them for nature gatherings and worship. I checked out the web sites that were posted and it showed a bunch of these freaks naked dancing around a bone fire in the woods. I saw the guy at the store one day dressed like a little girl with pink knee highs.

There are satanists around too who overlap in some of their practices and identification. The symbols and organs found in the woods at the end of October and early November are from their rituals.
Many high level politicians and handlers behind them are into that. I'll post a documentary about the one in the woods of northern san Francisco if you or anyone else is interested.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Broffesor11
No I do not believe in witches.

But you believe it when priest perform exorcism, I tell you the spiritual things are real and there are people who are expert on this ancient text. They are witches.

Vampires.

Don’t forget about all those GD vampires.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Once again, I don't mess around with the occult.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee."
Deuteronomy 18:8-12

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think Happy Camper watched The Craft one too many times.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K

LOL

Wasn’t that the show with some nice boobage??

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Well yes I believe in witches. I lived in a campground north of Houma back in the 70's working on the boats and rebuilding section 8 housing that had fire damage. In that campground was a woman everyone called Witchy woman. I was there for more than a year so of the people that came and went I was one that stayed and I became friendly with the woman who lived in a small Airstream trailor. All the locals that lived behind the campground were very friendly and I loved it really. A couple days before I had to leave she asked me to come over so I did. She wanted to give me a gift, she knew I loved to hunt and fish at night and she told me her perfect gift to me would be the gift of sight in the dark. She said close your eyes and she gently touched my closed eyes. To this day I have better night vision than anyone I have met. She had a sort of greenish tint to her skin that people said that meant she was a Houma Indian with Portuguese in her bloodline. She did do ceremonies but I was never invited to them. I wish I had kept in touch with her so I could have thanked her.

Oh fer fugk sake.

The human mind is a malleable and fragile thing. Most folks are eager to embrace the first explanation of any mystery, plausible or not.

I can't explain it either but something did improve my night vision which was already good by a scale of 10. I don't know exactly if the supernatural was involved or what. I believe the human mind has powers still unexplained.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

LOL

I think that is when I fell in love.......with Robin Tunney.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Oh fer fugk sake.

I can't explain it either but something did improve my night vision which was already good by a scale of 10. I don't know exactly if the supernatural was involved or what. I believe the human mind has powers still unexplained.

Human mind??? Terrible thing to waste. Trepanning still an option??

Founder

WS

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Never quite understood why people think that "spirits" would care about special robes or gowns, or feel compelled to help you because you chanted a bunch of nonsensical words somebody made up. Or maybe its because they went to the local slaughterhouse and acquired a couple goats skulls, and then boiled up all sorts of ditch weeds along with a toad, so now they REALLY got the full support of the spirits! Who buys into this crap?

demons are the puppeteers. Not the other way around. The occult practitioners are the ones getting played.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Some of the witches in the nearby college town are out of the closet... while most are discreet about their religious views. Many are into the pop culture nature worship and new age religions. There's a store that opened up in a neighborhood that is devoted to it, so there must be lots of people buying in order to pay the overhead. The non Christian guys here get the idea that witches are some stupid Halloween costume character, but the goth types are usually teens who want to identify with the stereotype.

You are right about the gender insanity you mentioned.
He university employee who infiltrated left anonymous invitations on bulletin boards. They were open invitations to join them for nature gatherings and worship. I checked out the web sites that were posted and it showed a bunch of these freaks naked dancing around a bone fire in the woods. I saw the guy at the store one day dressed like a little girl with pink knee highs.

There are satanists around too who overlap in some of their practices and identification. The symbols and organs found in the woods at the end of October and early November are from their rituals.
Many high level politicians and handlers behind them are into that. I'll post a documentary about the one in the woods of northern san Francisco if you or anyone else is interested.

It's real. Believe me I've done a lot of research into this as I'm sure you have.

The drag queen story time insanity is rooted in the occult. There is a reason these guys dress up as they do.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Once again, I don't mess around with the occult.

Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.
(Eph 5:11 )

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As is so often the case, many different definitions of "witches" are mixing together in the discussion. I don't expect to see women in pointy hats flying around on brooms, but as has been pointed out, there are those who practice a form of religion that involves witches. For me, I do not consider myself smart enough to be able to dismiss everything that is beyond my range of understanding.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I always thought Elizabeth Montgomery was smokin hot.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 11/18/20.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I worked with a practicing wiccan. She was a department head, and absolutely the most sparkling personality in the place, and "cute as a kitten". The exact opposite of what you'd expect a witch to be.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by 5sdad
. I don't expect to see women in pointy hats,,,,,.

Aren’t they Welsh??

Founder

WS

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The belief in witchcraft is real.

Witches are not.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The belief in witchcraft is real.

Witches are not.

The belief in Floridians is real.

Floridians are not.

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (16penny, 41rem, 35, afisher, Anaconda, 12 invisible), 1,420 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,493
Posts18,472,103
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.