Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O

Tucker is staying at Fox, in his words .. "...at that very moment, we were working on a project to expand the amount of reporting and analysis we do in this hour across other parts of the company."

It seems more to me that Fox news is trying borrow from the Tucker trust we all have to try and fool us into thinking Fox is "fixing" itself. BS.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...not-going-anywhere-it-is-getting-bigger/

Make sure you read the comments. People can see through the double talk.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Tucker, like all news readers, is guided by one thing, ratings. The better the ratings the more advertising dollars flow to Fox News and eventually into Tucker's bank.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Too bad I won't see the new show.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sad Tucker has sold out, same as Hannity etc.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Tucker, like all news readers, is guided by one thing, ratings. The better the ratings the more advertising dollars flow to Fox News and eventually into Tucker's bank.

Wonder what it costs to air three MY PILLOW ads during his show.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Wonder if Tucker gets a deal on Giza sheets?

Old guy, old guns.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Not watching Fox News anymore, He stays or leaves doesn't make a difference.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldHat

Tucker is staying at Fox, in his words .. "...at that very moment, we were working on a project to expand the amount of reporting and analysis we do in this hour across other parts of the company."

It seems more to me that Fox news is trying borrow from the Tucker trust we all have to try and fool us into thinking Fox is "fixing" itself. BS.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...not-going-anywhere-it-is-getting-bigger/

Make sure you read the comments. People can see through the double talk.

No kidding about the comments. This one is scorched earth:

"After months of face-melting reports about the criminal Deep State I trusted Tucker Carlson like a brother, until tonight.

Instead of helping save America from existential vote fraud Carlson spent the first 20 minutes, tonight, making sure China flu bs is America's #1 story.

Tucker on vote fraud evidence: "we've received none", literally as Sidney Powell reads from sworn affidavits today describing a system that fraudulently flips millions of votes without tracing.

Then, after effectively mocking two weeks of overwhelming evidence of rampant fraud, our once favorite Murdoch call girl has the craven gall to admit, with his trademark soap-opera sanctimony: "No democracy can survive many more elections like this one"

Tucker and his NWO Sewer masters, and accomplices, will survive this Orgy of Vote Fraud Election.

America will not.

In fact, the criminal NWO Sewer that Tucker swims in so effortlessly, and that he warned us all about for months, will thrive like Stalin on steroids.

While America ends.

Tucker sold his soul tonight, to help NWO Coup 5.0 succeed, all for his pocket full of Sewer shekels ."

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Broffesor11

I liked Tucker but I’m not watching Fox anymore.

It’s NewsMax for me - I hope they take over the news media.

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
He's controlled opposition whether he believes it or not. Oh ... he will rant and rail plenty more in the future, but we all know it is empty words.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on you. No more fox period.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by Broffesor11

I liked Tucker but I’m not watching Fox anymore.

It’s NewsMax for me - I hope they take over the news media.

NewsMax owner/founder was MewsMax last night talking about the future Biden administration.

I had to turn it off.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
There is still OAN

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I fear Bristoe was right when he called Newsmax "conrolled opposition". Time will tell.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've been looking at OAN more and more.

Now with even more aplomb
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by irfubar

that includes rush limpballs. if I made 40 million for 3 years I would then attack the white hating communists 24 / 7. limbaugh said the other day trump will need a lot of money to find the election fraud and then said it will not be any of my money. here is a guy 80% dead and still is a greedy back stabbing traitor
the reason the right has lost every battle for 50 years is they pin their hopes on actors and traitors who would sell their kids into sex slavery for the right price. like hiding behind the dress of amy barrett and her 2 black kids. it is only the left that stays true to their cause like it or not

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just drop all things faux. Get your news off the internet. It’s more likely true. Apply common sense to what you read.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

that includes rush limpballs. if I made 40 million for 3 years I would then attack the white hating communists 24 / 7. limbaugh said the other day trump will need a lot of money to find the election fraud and then said it will not be any of my money. here is a guy 80% dead and still is a greedy back stabbing traitor
the reason the right has lost every battle for 50 years is they pin their hopes on actors and traitors who would sell their kids into sex slavery for the right price. like hiding behind the dress of amy barrett and her 2 black kids. it is only the left that stays true to their cause like it or no
t

How many times are going to post this^^^^^
Do you just copy and paste from your prior posts, reminds one of GunTrux.... whistle

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

the reason the right has lost every battle for 50 years is they pin their hopes on actors and traitors who would sell their kids into sex slavery for the right price. like hiding behind the dress of amy barrett and her 2 black kids. it is only the left that stays true to their cause like it or not

[Linked Image from crater-outdoors.net]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
FOX marched Tucker out to say that they're planning on expanding his show for damage control as a result of the schitt show FOX put on during election night.

What you saw on election night is the real FOX.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (300_savage, 2ndwind, 1_deuce, 01Foreman400, 375TN, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 17 invisible), 1,845 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,326
Posts18,505,869
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.