Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

No such thing as the deep state just another conspiracy theory. Without proof. It never ceases to amaze me all of you make these

statement with no evidence. Just because someone somewhere told you it was so. Learn to think for your self. I have been looking for the deep

state for 20 years and all the evidence I have found is it does not exist. Got to go work on my 7mm Mag.

Anybody who is still this clueless after watching the election night schitt show is a lost cause.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
No such thing as the deep state just another conspiracy theory. Without proof. It never ceases to amaze me all of you make these statement with no evidence. Just because someone somewhere told you it was so. Learn to think for your self. I have been looking for the deep state for 20 years and all the evidence I have found is it does not exist. Got to go work on my 7mm Mag.
Anybody who is still this clueless after watching the election night schitt show is a lost cause.
Remember, the Democrats put the word out not to worry if Trump was winning on election night. They would win with the late (stolen) vote. They knew exactly what they were doing but didn't quite realize how many extra votes they would need. So the count was stopped.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

Here is a military example of what Trump did. A company of US infantry is hold up in a compound

100 mile from no where, with the enemy having them encircled and all aid cut off. The Company Commander calls up the Col.

a 100 miles away and says I need a rescue column to break us out. The Col. on the other end of the line say no problem it will be there in

2 days. Knowing that he is not sending anyone, that is what Trump did. All that stuff you list is just excuse to cover why Trump lied. As president

he needed to be the most honest person in the country, instead we got the opposite.

What reality are you living in? Trump is the first president in my life time that actually did or tried to do everything he promised. I would like to know which president you give higher marks for truth telling then Trump? I doubt you can honestly name one.

Last edited by Just a Hunter; 11/18/20.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

The CISA investigated 59 cases of supposed election fraud and found not one case of fraud. Trump has lost 24 cases in court with judges

stating there was no voter fraud. The Judges have thrown out all the cases so far. Trump is the problem. Plus now he is firing those who told the

truth. Trump is the worst liar of any president in my life time, and I started voting in 1960. Every president since was much better than Trump

and I have voted for many Republicans but not him. The GSA needs to declare Biden the winner so they can start planning what they are going to do

about the vaccine about to come out. The GSA has never done this against any president, Republican or Democrat.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

No such thing as the deep state just another conspiracy theory. Without proof. It never ceases to amaze me all of you make these

statement with no evidence. Just because someone somewhere told you it was so. Learn to think for your self. I have been looking for the deep

state for 20 years and all the evidence I have found is it does not exist. Got to go work on my 7mm Mag.

Not a lost cause. A f-u-c-k-i-n-g moron of the highest order. To proclaim and then try to justify that there are not career activists deeply entrenched in DC is beyond plausible. Simply refusing to admit something exists does not make it go away. Same as those that think the Holocaust never happened.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The GSA? You, and Biden, mean this GSA,,,
GSA ???????

Do you lack a few bits of basic Civics? Do you dwell in ignorance or labor under the burden of crushing stupidity?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Biden didn't campaign at all, so what the hell makes anyone think 70+ million dipsh*ts voted for him without any fraud?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

The CISA investigated 59 cases of supposed election fraud and found not one case of fraud. Trump has lost 24 cases in court with judges

stating there was no voter fraud. The Judges have thrown out all the cases so far. Trump is the problem. Plus now he is firing those who told the

truth. Trump is the worst liar of any president in my life time, and I started voting in 1960. Every president since was much better than Trump

and I have voted for many Republicans but not him. The GSA needs to declare Biden the winner so they can start planning what they are going to do

about the vaccine about to come out. The GSA has never done this against any president, Republican or Democrat.

Oh, tell me more about what CNN told you.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Hastings
No such thing as the deep state just another conspiracy theory. Without proof. It never ceases to amaze me all of you make these statement with no evidence. Just because someone somewhere told you it was so. Learn to think for your self. I have been looking for the deep state for 20 years and all the evidence I have found is it does not exist. Got to go work on my 7mm Mag.
Remember, the Democrats put the word out not to worry if Trump was winning on election night. They would win with the late (stolen) vote. They knew exactly what they were doing but didn't quite realize how many extra votes they would need. So the count was stopped.

This is an important point. The confidence they had in their prediction was extremely telling... even back then. They spoke as if those exact events were a forgone conclusion and obviously, they were right.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Just like he wanted. He does not want to fight this the states. He wants to fight in front of SCOTUS.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Hey Gun Truck, why do you start new paragraphs in the middle of sentences?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They reject all reality and then move the goalpost (or run and hide) when they get their talking points shoved up their asses. Waste of time trying to argue with useful idiots. Deny. Deny. Deny. Hide and get new talking points from their betters. Rinse and repeat.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Is there information on how Sidney Powell is going with the Dominion thing all has all stopped since her video on Fox and Newsmax? She certainly appeared extremely definite about the whole thing.

It seems to me the evidence would need to be so clear and straight forward that the dumbest person could see the picture after 30 seconds or a minute for judges to be willing to upend a POTUS election. I imagine the same sort of thing would also apply if Democrats try and go after Trump after January 20.

Those links Mach3 put up look very promising.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
If you have time, look at Sidney Powell's history. She knows what the hell she's doing and will use every single piece of evidence they need to keep Trump the POTUS. If it's on Twitter, they already know about it

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I like this guy ^^^^ (pointing to Mach3)

Keep it coming Mach3!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,990 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,431
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.