Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Steve Bannon reported on hs show "The War Room" as of the end of last week Tucker ratings fell 33%....Hannity fell 39%....and Laura Ingrim fell
45%. Also the "Fox and Friends" morning show was beaten by Joe Scarboro for the first time since 2001.

Steve Bannon states the young Murdoch sons have made a business decision to move Fox center-left to attract viewers from CNN in the 25 to 54 age group advertisers relish.

Last edited by doctor_Encore; 11/18/20.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad to be doing my part.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
doctor encore: Laughable the fix the idiots at fox have made for themselves. I have completely foresaken ALL foxshit except for Tucker Carlson's program - and I am keeping a close eye on him and his content!
I hope they (fox news management and hosts!) have learned a lesson but considering their managements new mentality and programming I don't think they give ashit.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fugg Faux!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
"business decision " my azz

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by bruinruin
Glad to be doing my part.

I’m trying my best to do my part too!

Harry
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
What viewers would Fox be chasing? They had all the viewers. This wasn’t a business decision.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
#1 cable news outlet. Murdoch kids wanted to screw with that? That is not the decisions that make Ol' Rupert a Billionaire.

Let's add they will bolster ratings of OAN and Newsmax as the Right-Right/Center abandon them. Fox falls in viewer and the upstarts get stronger. Meanwhile, CNN and & MSNBC will continue to make the Left all giddy with Joe Biden and Camalot II, or 4 more years of Hate Trump. Which ever works out.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Steve Bannon reported on hs show "The War Room" as of the end of last week Tucker ratings fell 33%....Hannity fell 39%....and Laura Ingrim fell
45%. Also the "Fox and Friends" morning show was beaten by Joe Scarboro for the first time since 2001.

Steve Bannon states the young Murdoch sons have made a business decision to move Fox center-left to attract viewers from CNN in the 25 to 54 age group advertisers relish.

Why would conservatives top watching Tucker or even Hannity for that matter?

Tarquin
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Wow, just wow. Steve Bannon sure is counting on his listeners being stupid. I think he has it figured out.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
After the election night coverage, I would rather watch two monkeys picking ticks off one anothers azz than watch those
Treasonist bastards.
Let them eat cake !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Im gonna grow my hair out like steve bannon

Im passed the jim conrad phase

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Wow, just wow. Steve Bannon sure is counting on his listeners being stupid. I think he has it figured out.

Look it’s welfare Jim from Tn.. Sure welfare Jim will tell us he’s plush with cash lives in a big house. Reality he lives in a rundown apartment surviving on government handouts.. Poor welfare Jim from TN..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Maybe they were told by the New Propaganda Corps of the Biden Administration that if they didn’t confirm they would be shut down like many others

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I suspect the ratings dip has more to do with people being burnt out on politics especially after Trump lost. He wouldn’t have lost a fair election and one without 4 years of B.S. media propaganda but things don’t look good for the Trump presidency and people are burnout.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 11/18/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I suspect the ratings dip has more to do with people being burnt out on politics especially after Trump lost. He wouldn’t have lost a fair election and one without 4 years of B.S. media propaganda but things don’t look good for the Trump presidency and people are burnout.

I agree. People are just so sick and tired of the whole politcal ball of wax, they dont want to hear any more of it. Who can blame them? We are watching a whole lot more of A&E, Science Channel, etc, had Tucker on for a few minutes last evening and switched to something else, couldn't take another minute.

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Too bad....Leftists ruin everything they touch. If Tucker, et al, don't have their videos elsewhere I'll not watch them.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jnyork
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

I agree. People are just so sick and tired of the whole politcal ball of wax, they dont want to hear any more of it. Who can blame them? We are watching a whole lot more of A&E, Science Channel, etc, had Tucker on for a few minutes last evening and switched to something else, couldn't take another minute.

I have been almost exclusively on the History channel. We do switch over to watch Tucker.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Look it’s welfare Jim from Tn.. Sure welfare Jim will tell us he’s plush with cash lives in a big house. Reality he lives in a rundown apartment surviving on government handouts.. Poor welfare Jim from TN..

Yep, the leftist campfire trolls never post pic's hunting stories nothing, they add nothing but lies and hate, typical leftist

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Do any of you know that hanity does roofing and MMA on the side. ????

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,472 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,429
Posts18,470,760
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.