Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

What is not "civil" about my postings ' especially compared to the uncivil comments made in reply.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Prediction: President Trump and the First Lady will either be divorced or in divorce proceedings within two years of this date, probably sooner.

I've wondered the same thing. There doesn't seem to be much evidence of marital closeness in their photographs or interactions. I feel sorry for DJT: the man has been a warrior against Leftism and against the deep state and the SOB's have the long knives out waiting for him to leave the White House. No doubt in my mind the New York AG is going to try to imprison him over taxes. He has gone to hell and back for us and the establishment is waiting in the wings to destroy him so that the message goes out to any future DJTs: don't even think about opposing us again.

I agree.

Body language is what got me to thinking on it.

I'm wishing him and his family the best in whatever course his life takes.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
OK. That is a decent and courteous comment, yet you did not address the premise.

Yes I did.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
...Even IF, a BIG if, she wanted to separate/divorce, which I sincerely doubt...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Again no one disputes my premise....

Of course we do.

The mocking of your STUPIDITY is just a bonus.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Well then lay out in simple terms your dispute. And, while you are at, it give at least one example of my "stupidity".

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Again no one disputes my premise.

You don't have a "premise".

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Well then lay out in simple terms your dispute. And, while you are at, it give at least one example of my "stupidity".

Get fücked. You arrogant stobought.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Prediction: President Trump and the First Lady will either be divorced or in divorce proceedings within two years of this date, probably sooner.

You really are slow. OK, here goes one LAST try. Within 2 years President Trump and the First Lady will still be happily married and will not be divorced or in divorce proceedings. If you want my reasoning read my FIRST post to you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

What is not "civil" about my postings ' especially compared to the uncivil comments made in reply.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

I've wondered the same thing. There doesn't seem to be much evidence of marital closeness in their photographs or interactions. I feel sorry for DJT: the man has been a warrior against Leftism and against the deep state and the SOB's have the long knives out waiting for him to leave the White House. No doubt in my mind the New York AG is going to try to imprison him over taxes. He has gone to hell and back for us and the establishment is waiting in the wings to destroy him so that the message goes out to any future DJTs: don't even think about opposing us again.

I agree.

Body language is what got me to thinking on it.

I'm wishing him and his family the best in whatever course his life takes.

You all oughta find a nice fleabag hotel for a 3-bie.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

All I did was state an opinion in the form of a prediction.

If you disagree with what I said just say so and state your reasoning. No need to display you ignorance and lack of facility with the English language by calling me vulgar and puerile names.

Whether or not you like me personally is of absolutely no relevance to the discussion.

www.paracay.com

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

All I did was state an opinion in the form of a prediction.

If you disagree with what I said just say so and state your reasoning. No need to display you ignorance and lack of facility with the English language by calling me vulgar and puerile names.

Whether or not you like me personally is of absolutely no relevance to the discussion.

Nobody here like you dick sucker.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

See what I mean?

Whether anyone here likes me or not is irrelevant to the question.

www.paracay.com

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

651 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 64 invisible), 3,244 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,860
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.