Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
jdm953 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Full speed ahead.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
jdm953 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
We can hope.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The instant Biden is sworn in as President, every investigation by the (so called) Justice Dept. will cease to exist. No one who was conspiring to commit the coup against President Trump will face any charges.

They all will skate, laughing gleefully, and will be the toasts of D.C.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
The instant Biden is sworn in as President, every investigation by the (so called) Justice Dept. will cease to exist. No one who was conspiring to commit the coup against President Trump will face any charges.

L.W.

Unfortunately .... This ^^^^^^^^

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Yawn.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

L.W.

Quite the contrast from when Trump was sworn in, they said the investigation had to go on.... the left has no shame with their hypocrisy.... all the more reason to hate them.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

L.W.

This cept it is doubtful there ever was any real investigation.

Barr is deep state though and through

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
When I read that Durham has yet to interview Clapper or Brennan I suspect this entire charade is another Huber shuffle.

If so, FU, Bill Barr. You are a traitor to this nation.

Change my mind.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
You can’t leak, if you aren’t doing [bleep].

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Morewood
When I read that Durham has yet to interview Clapper or Brennan I suspect this entire charade is another Huber shuffle.

If so, FU, Bill Barr. You are a traitor to this nation.

Change my mind.

Correct, it is just another Huber shuffle with a little press conference here and a phony indictment there, just to keep the pitchforks at bay until Trump is gone

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

L.W.

It will be renamed the Dept. of Conservative Persecution.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stick a fork in it, it’s done.

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

L.W.

Not only the toast of DC, but many of them will have their old jobs back in the Biden administration

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden will likely fire all the US attorneys as soon as he's in office. It's not unusual and would provide cover. Trump ought to name Durham Special Prosecutor. Damn hard to fire him then, as he well knows. This assumes Durham is actually trying to get to the bottom of anything.

Carpe' Scrotum
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
To me this is a sign that the left knows there is validity in the election fraud & fears this being made credible to Trumps favor.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I wonder how long it will 'last' once that pos Biden and the Ho get into office??

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steve
Biden will likely fire all the US attorneys as soon as he's in office. It's not unusual and would provide cover. Trump ought to name Durham Special Prosecutor. Damn hard to fire him then, as he well knows. This assumes Durham is actually trying to get to the bottom of anything.

Why would it be hard for Biden to fire a SP?

Nobody is going to question him, nobody is going to accuse him of a cover up, nobody is even going to hear about it.
He is a Democrat and protected by the media, Trump is not only a Republican not afforded media protection, he is an outsider and isn’t even afforded protection from his own party.

Apples to Oranges at best

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Redneck
I wonder how long it will 'last' once that pos Biden and the Ho get into office??

Hours at the most, more likely minutes.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"The instant Biden is sworn in as President, every investigation by the (so called) Justice Dept. will cease to exist. No one who was conspiring to commit the coup against President Trump will face any charges.

They all will skate, laughing gleefully, and will be the toasts of D.C."

You are correct, LeanWolf

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 68 invisible), 3,114 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,572
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.