Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
I was going to post that I pheasant hunted with laura ingraham but figured no one would believe me.

I might believe noodling, but pheasant hunting, not so much.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I don't even click on their videos. I don't need their voice to be informed.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I never believed that Tucker, Laura, etc, get to say whatever they want on their news cast.

I believe the head office reviews and approves everything. Tucker and the others are just the delivery system for whatever the head office approves.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I was going to post that I pheasant hunted with laura ingraham but figured no one would believe me.

I would of run out of gas,,,,..... so what are we gonna do now Laura?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Yep, Tucker bashing Sidney Powell because she hasn't handed over her evidence. Fugg Faux!

Basically, he said that he would like to have her on his show, but she needed to provide evidence of her claims to FOX first.

It's official. Tucker has a price.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My take was that he was simply bolstering his credibility by stating a fact. My hope is that Ms. Powell's refusal is based on some DOJ investigation.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by 673

I would of run out of gas,,,,..... so what are we gonna do now Laura?

Isn't there an exotic dance video of her somewhere on the Internet. Maybe fake. Don't know.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Yep, Tucker bashing Sidney Powell because she hasn't handed over her evidence. Fugg Faux!

Basically, he said that he would like to have her on his show, but she needed to provide evidence of her claims to FOX first.

Oh ya, It happened over night. As soon as the medal declared who won a whole cast of characters turned on Trump.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It's a lawsuit (several, actually). Powell or Guiliani can't go blabbin' everything they have to the TV "news" people.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Providing evidence to Fuxx would be stupider than giving it to the FBI, at this point.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
My take was that he was simply bolstering his credibility by stating a fact. My hope is that Ms. Powell's refusal is based on some DOJ investigation.

She and Rudy have appeared on fox already with Lou and Maria.

I think she said no because she knows he has turned and there is no reason to play to the opposition.

The lawyers should not waste their time unless it is truly to their advantage.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

My take is, FOX is refusing to give her a voice and the excuse they're using is, "she won't give us evidence".

Since Tucker is the only person left on the network that had a hint of credibility left, they used him and his show to say why they weren't having her on.

Tusker isn't stupid. He knows that FOX is using him for cover.

He's owned.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The heat must have gotten to be too much for him.

Evidence please?

Tarquin
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
You guys should pour yourself a warm latte, grab some bon bons and watch some Thursday night football. It'll make you feel better.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Evidence please?

Tarquin
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Evidence please?

I'll give it to you as soon as you give me evidence that you live in Salmon, Idaho,....Shecky.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Just don't go hunting with Dick Cheney!

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by duck9ll
You guys should pour yourself a warm latte, grab some bon bons and watch some Thursday night football. It'll make you feel better.

Gayer than your twin sister

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My take is, FOX is refusing to give her a voice and the excuse they're using is, "she won't give us evidence".

Since Tucker is the only person left on the network that had a hint of credibility left, they used him and his show to say why they weren't having her on.

Tusker isn't stupid. He knows that FOX is using him for cover.

He's owned.

I am open to your take; but, I sure hope my take is right and yours is wrong. My fear is yours may be right. Tucker, so far, has been the last person on that network I've been willing to watch.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kroo88

Providing evidence to Fuxx would be stupider than giving it to the FBI, at this point.

He wants the “exclusive” and thinks it’ll get him the Peabody Award. Faux ain’t the Supreme Court. She’d be a fool to tell him anything. The last thing the world will believe is anything that benefits the right, reported by Faux.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (160user, 1eyedmule, 1234, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 68 invisible), 2,036 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,831
Posts18,496,677
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.