-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
October 3, 1991, while checking on a part of the farm that I hadn't been on in a while, I found a body. It was a Black girl, from Indianapolis, Indiana. She'd been there about a week and was ripe. There is an old road next to where she was dumped, and given the fact that it hadn't been used in some time, whoever dumped her there had to have known about the road. I gave the sheriff the name of two local Negroes who had connections to Indianapolis, and who also knew about the road. One of them was seen by witnesses in the area around the time the body was left there. The crime has never been solved, although in talking to the cops later, they told me they knew who did it and how they did, but they lacked the smoking gun necessary to get an indictment.

I believe what is happening now with the investigation of election fraud will turn out the same way.........we know they did it, and we know how, but we'll never find the smoking gun that will be needed to overturn it. Finding a court or a judge to go along with us could be that smoking gun too.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire
Asa side note I was watching CNN when that Rudy press conference started and they said they would not be covering.

Rudy and Sidney certainly sound very confident and like it is a guaranteed outcome and Trump wins. I sure hope so. However, I do worry that nothing seems to be happening. more like promises. Maybe they are trying to build things up first so as to get mainstream media coverage for when they do pull the trigger.

Hold your horses. It’s been two weeks

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by benquick
Where? To a footnote in history.

Just like America will be if the dems succeed in this theft.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
[quote=northern_dave

the fact that the majority that voted trump, have all jumped ship to AON, newsmax, parler, fox business and other places where the facts are still alive and well. [/quote]

OMG!!!!!!!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
October 3, 1991, while checking on a part of the farm that I hadn't been on in a while, I found a body. It was a Black girl, from Indianapolis, Indiana. She'd been there about a week and was ripe. There is an old road next to where she was dumped, and given the fact that it hadn't been used in some time, whoever dumped her there had to have known about the road. I gave the sheriff the name of two local Negroes who had connections to Indianapolis, and who also knew about the road. One of them was seen by witnesses in the area around the time the body was left there. The crime has never been solved, although in talking to the cops later, they told me they knew who did it and how they did, but they lacked the smoking gun necessary to get an indictment.

I believe what is happening now with the investigation of election fraud will turn out the same way.........we know they did it, and we know how, but we'll never find the smoking gun that will be needed to overturn it. Finding a court or a judge to go along with us could be that smoking gun too.

Go ahead and bury yourself you unpatriotic hack

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I hate to even think that they're on a fishing expedition or hunting for the white buffalo. At one time it was the mail in ballots were fraudulent and now it's how the votes are being counted. Hopefully everything works out in our favor. Trump needs to lead the charge to take back our country using every and all means possible. Fact is there's a lot of dumbass people in this country and we need to go on an old fashioned rat hunt.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

There has been about zero actual evidence, just LOTS of ref flags and statistical anomolies. None of which is fact.

The dominion angle is the only chance left. they have to PROVE fraud, not just that the SW can do it, but that it did.

Trump's only avenue at this point is that he will NOT be the winner, but it will end up in the house. At that point, it's a gamble. Do the states vote on party line or do they vote the way their state voted, essentially ignoring the proven fraud - proven at that point.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by northern_dave
with multiple vaccines on the way, the covid game is soon over. So, one last hard run at massive cooked up covid panic, (fortified with "president elect") to take all focus away from the battle to expose the massive fraud and theft of the election.

The problem with that plan is the fact that the majority that voted trump, have all jumped ship to AON, newsmax, parler, fox business and other places where the facts are still alive and well.

No doubt big pharma held back the vaccine announcement till after the election to avoid helping Trump. Even Geraldo said last night Trump would have won easily had yesterday's Covid presser happened 2-3 weeks ago. Trump organized government, military and the private sector to accomplish one of the greatest medical accomplishments in history; and will get no credit.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

There has been about zero actual evidence, just LOTS of ref flags and statistical anomolies. None of which is fact.

The dominion angle is the only chance left. they have to PROVE fraud, not just that the SW can do it, but that it did.

Trump's only avenue at this point is that he will NOT be the winner, but it will end up in the house. At that point, it's a gamble. Do the states vote on party line or do they vote the way their state voted, essentially ignoring the proven fraud - proven at that point.

What proven fraud? You continue to dream and fantasize.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I'm very hopeful.

Ditto

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
They're just buying time.

Yep delay certification long enough and it goes to the house electors who are majority Republican.

I’m hoping but not convinced one way or the other.

Obviously the media’s gaslighting tells you a lot.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Your not so stupid to believe that no fraud occurred are you? Win or loose trends don't change after you quit counting votes and then restart totally different the next day. Just because someone is found not guilty doesn't mean they are. On one hand I hope Trump looses and starts a revolution were we can eliminate some of the rats, deadbeats and freeloaders and take our country back.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The growing amount of R's, such as Romney, not supporting the investigation into a fraudulent election has me concerned. Everyone worried about the POTUS taking away their cash cow! Mow em all down with a big old Amish weed eater, but I would settle for a dude in really long hair with the jawbone of an ass!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Your not so stupid to believe that no fraud occurred are you? Win or loose trends don't change after you quit counting votes and then restart totally different the next day. Just because someone is found not guilty doesn't mean they are. On one hand I hope Trump looses and starts a revolution were we can eliminate some of the rats, deadbeats and freeloaders and take our country back.

Again you fantasize. I wonder if you wake up really believing these things or is this just some schtick you put on for entertainment while trolling the internet. I figure it's probably the latter since no human could really be so stupid as to literally believe anything you are claiming. Talk about PseudoGrit!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

more of a chance for a revolution would come if trump wins. if he loses the right will do some peaceful protests then fade away.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why isn't the DOJ and FBI taking the lead?

God Bless America
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

They don't waste their time chasing fairytales.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

more of a chance for a revolution would come if trump wins. if he loses the right will do some peaceful protests then fade away.

Your probably right there's a lot pussies that are all talk and no action. But there's also a good number of people that are just itching for a fight to bring the country around for their kids and grandkids. All that is need is some guidance and a plan. Trump is the man for the job if he'll just do it, he has all the local law enforcement, armed services and the SCOTUS on his side. We the people stand the best chance to do something for the benefit of the country and family right now, hopefully we won't pizz this chance away.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

They don't waste their time chasing fairytales.

Well, non-Russian fairytales, anyway.

Carpe' Scrotum
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
100,000,000 tons of irrefutable evidence will be of no value at all if the case goes before corrupt judges,....... which most are.

But if by God's providence, our side gets the case in front of an honest judge the slam-dunk will be epic. If not, the outcome is going to be as it's been for decades. ...........corrupt, dishonest and evil. The "Justice Department" of the Federal government, and of most states too, are as far from the principals of justice as Obama is from the Rush Limbaugh Fan Club.

Last edited by szihn; 11/20/20.
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (358wsm, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,533 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,921
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.