Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by Ringman
"Where do you all see Rudy and Sidney Powell's stuff going?"

To the supreme court!

Not a chance.

Give it up. Biden will be sworn in on schedule.

The most important thing now is the Georgia elections. Bend all efforts to get the two Republicans elected. If at least one of them don't win we will be in very deep wax.

I just wish President Trump would concede, congratulate Biden and immediately get on the rally trail in Georgia.
Not just no but hell no, there is more to come and it’s not going to be pretty for the left.

Last edited by AkMtnHntr; 11/20/20.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by Ringman
"Where do you all see Rudy and Sidney Powell's stuff going?"

To the supreme court!

Not a chance.

Give it up. Biden will be sworn in on schedule.

The most important thing now is the Georgia elections. Bend all efforts to get the two Republicans elected. If at least one of them don't win we will be in very deep wax.

I just wish President Trump would concede, congratulate Biden and immediately get on the rally trail in Georgia.
Not just no but hell no, there is more to come and it’s not going to be pretty for the left.

Keep dreamin' 'cuz that's all ya got left now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It certainly is, I’m thinking this has something to do with Sydney Powell’s “kraken” reference.

Last edited by AkMtnHntr; 11/20/20.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M

That is for the second link??

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
How much voter fraud is acceptable?

Nation-wide.......900,000 votes from the deceased, is that acceptable?

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Spinning wheels here.

Get out of this rut and move on to Georgia.

Trump really needs to saddle up get on his horse and do some serious rallying in Georgia.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Spinning wheels here.

Trump really needs to saddle up get on his horse and do some serious rallying in Georgia.

If Trump conceded that means their cheating worked... what makes you think they won't cheat in Georgia?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Not if you are Biden/Kamala as their question would be ... how come only 900,000 when we paid for 2 million !!!! smile

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by irfubar

Spinning wheels here.

If Trump conceded that means their cheating worked... what makes you think they won't cheat in Georgia?

Agree 100%

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Anyone notice all the irregularities discovered.....always benefited Biden?

Strange, huh.

Originally Posted by MikeMcGuire
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Not if you are Biden/Kamala as their question would be ... how come only 900,000 when we paid for 2 million !!!! smile

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow it looks like Jeffrey Epstein really killed himself. The cameras being off, the guards falling asleep, just a coincidence.

Hillary wiping 33k emails, just a boo boo

Hunter Biden entrepreneur of the decade 💪🏼 How anyone can go from addict to making millions in industry you know nothing about.

How voting can beat so many systematic anomalies and yet still remain as pure as the driven snow

Say Baaaaa

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rem141r
with every major media outlet and over half the country holding their hands over their ears and going "la la la" while ridiculing these people, i highly doubt it will go anywhere.

You totally nailed that part.

That's exactly what "moderate" dems are doing.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If Trump conceded that means their cheating worked

It unequivocally means, Soros ran two horses in 2016.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Spinning wheels here.

Thank you.

I got a C-note in my wallet says they're setting up cheating right now.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Spinning wheels here.

Agree 100%

Of course they will cheat in Georgia. Are the Republicans so stupid they can't cheat better? Just DO IT. A few Trump Rallies in Georgia and the Senate is tenuously secure for at least two years. If the Senate is lost, Katy Bar the Door and kiss what is left of your gun rights goodbye.

Instead he is hunkering down, wasting time and resources, losing battle after battle in a war that was lost two weeks ago. Trump must fight for what is possible to win.

Maybe he doesn't realize it but if both Houses are in Democrat control he will be faced with much more than simple impeachment. There ar many Democrats who want to see him and his family criminally indicted, cuffed and stuffed. And Uncle Joe isn't about to issue any pardon.

My point is: The Presidential election is over and won by Biden. Move on to the more important elections in Georgia.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump has already won.

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M

Spinning wheels here.

Agree 100%

Of course they will cheat in Georgia. Are the Republicans so stupid they can't cheat better? Just DO IT. A few Trump Rallies in Georgia and the Senate is tenuously secure for at least two years. If the Senate is lost, Katy Bar the Door and kiss what is left of your gun rights goodbye.

Instead he is hunkering down, wasting time and resources, losing battle after battle in a war that was lost two weeks ago. Trump must fight for what is possible to win.

Maybe he doesn't realize it but if both Houses are in Democrat control he will be faced with much more than simple impeachment. There ar many Democrats who want to see him and his family criminally indicted, cuffed and stuffed. And Uncle Joe isn't about to issue any pardon.

My point is: The Presidential election is over and won by Biden. Move on to the more important elections in Georgia.

Listen to the latest Sidney Powell interview

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I watched the entire Rudy/Sydney show on Fox. A lot of smoke, no fire.

Even if it is all true, which it may be, there is no time to bring it to fruition before the Fat Lady (Electoral College) sings on 13 December.

There is little chance the Supreme Court would get involved before that and even if it did I doubt it would rule in favor of Trump.

After the Electors vote there is absolutely no way the Court would overturn their decision.

Please Mr. President get over it and bend all efforts to winning in Georgia. Fire up AF1 and set to rallying the troops in Georgia. We need you.

www.paracay.com

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
This is a perfect example of why it was brilliant to not roll over to Democrat and Media scams about filling the SCOTUS seat before the election.

Your saying Trump new he was going to lose so he stacked the deck to give himself a chance anyway. Yes, I believe that. He has tried to buy himself the election, but only if it goes to the SCOTUS and that's not likely.

Buy the election? Wasnt it the democrats donating constant money and paying off the fines of felons so they will vote for Biden? That is slimey, and buying the election. Paying people to move to Georgia to vote in the senate run off is slimy also....

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,427 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,591
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.