Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ERK
Just as a little side note here to Miss Lynn. Mr Liden has not been declared a winner of this election except by the lying liberal media. He may well be at some point but not yet. The Trump people of 72 million only want a legal ballot counted. That should not be that hard to accept. The minute the numbers switched drastically I told my wife the computers had been modified. I was right but I don’t know if they can prove it in time to s@ve us. Thanks. Edk

79 million

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Pretty big responsibility, being a citizen of the "pinnacle" nation. The quotation marks do not indicate sarcasm. We absolutely are the pinnacle of civilization. And with that comes responsibilities. We are not simply here to kill the biggest buck, drive the coolest truck, or eat the finest food. Those are fringe benefits to be enjoyed by men who create and control a pinnacle society.

If the men of this nation abdicate their responsibilities and violate the oaths they have taken, lesser beings will fill the vacuum and the society will follow the worst of this world, rather than lead the best of it That dynamic is at work as we speak.

The fact that our fathers and grandfather's failed to do what needed to be done matters not. It falls to us. If we want to remain a pinnacle society and retain the benefits of same, we have hard work to do. Nothing this good maintains itself. Good people all over the world watch how we live, and pray we continue to be free. We are the light of the world, the lone beacon of freedom and fairness, a model others aspire to. If we let that die, we kill freedom for the whole world, maybe forever. Do we want that to be our legacy?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Well said OGW

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
American culture has never produced any being more pathetic than a white male past the age of 30 who is a Democrat.

Lol, that is certainly true.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by ElmerKeith
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
She would have voted for Biden. What a POS.

Actually, I would not have voted for Biden.

Anyone that friendly with the Clintons would have never even smelled a whiff of my vote.

And your reference to me as a piece of shhit is quite telling.

Lynn

I think there is someone who was too much tutored by his political leader. The seed of hate speech has fallen to a fertile ground. To belittle other people even if they are his own family members was always and will ever be Mr. Trump's scam. And so will be the scam of his radical followers. Remember that D. T. called his brother Freddy an upgraded bus driver although Freddy was working as an airlinie pilot. Actually Mr. D. Trump seems unable even to ride a bike. Why otherwise would he refuse to do so?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZRqJCTgWwA

And what to think about someone who was once dodging the draft and otherwise calls fallen soldiers and tortured POW as losers?

The German perspective is never NOT funny.

Elmer would have bitch slapped him upside the head with his 44mag.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Pretty big responsibility, being a citizen of the "pinnacle" nation. The quotation marks do not indicate sarcasm. We absolutely are the pinnacle of civilization. And with that comes responsibilities. We are not simply here to kill the biggest buck, drive the coolest truck, or eat the finest food. Those are fringe benefits to be enjoyed by men who create and control a pinnacle society.

If the men of this nation abdicate their responsibilities and violate the oaths they have taken, lesser beings will fill the vacuum and the society will follow the worst of this world, rather than lead the best of it That dynamic is at work as we speak.

The fact that our fathers and grandfather's failed to do what needed to be done matters not. It falls to us. If we want to remain a pinnacle society and retain the benefits of same, we have hard work to do. Nothing this good maintains itself. Good people all over the world watch how we live, and pray we continue to be free. We are the light of the world, the lone beacon of freedom and fairness, a model others aspire to. If we let that die, we kill freedom for the whole world, maybe forever. Do we want that to be our legacy?

An excellent recap.

I stole your words for a Facebook and mewe post... credit given.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Amazing how many here don't get Miss Lynn, She's really not that complicated, all you have to do is pay attention and listen. Miss Lynn doesn't even live here yet she loves and cherishes this country more than half of it's citizens do.

Miss Lynn is not a pushover she's a strong woman and her mind won't be changed by belittling her, try talking to her and see what happens, she's worth the time to get to know. She's a rarity among women, enjoy her.

Maybe the concepts of Strong, Upright, and Moral are to hard to understand for some.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

She doesn't reside in the USA, she has no skin in the game. She should just shut her pie hole.

I don't reside in the USA either and I am very interested in what happens there as whatever you lot do directly affects me and mine...and to be frank I don't give a fig as to what you personally think.

I am pretty sure Miss Lynn is in the same boat as I...disappointed, disillusioned, and somewhat chagrined as we damned well know that if you turn left we will too.

Okay...to be fair Canada is already politically three steps to the left of marx, but we aren't and I would like to keep it that way.

Exactly right.

Miss Lynn IS in the same boat, and with Canada hanging in the balance as we wait for some semblance of order and intelligence to overtake the leaders of our own country, and get us to hell out of the pot we are boiling in, I wait, and I watch, as other countries such as the USA fall victim to unbalanced politicians and their self serving ideals, that negate any sense of fair and decent governance for the people.

The USA overeats and we in Canada get the heartburn too.

If big brother falls, so too do we, in many ways.

Lynn

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by ERK
Just as a little side note here to Miss Lynn. Mr Liden has not been declared a winner of this election except by the lying liberal media. He may well be at some point but not yet. The Trump people of 72 million only want a legal ballot counted. That should not be that hard to accept. The minute the numbers switched drastically I told my wife the computers had been modified. I was right but I don’t know if they can prove it in time to s@ve us. Thanks. Edk

79 million

Mr. Linden ?

Lynn

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Give the lady a break. She's not the enemy, she just expresses herself a little more eloquently than we are accustomed to doing ourselves.

She doesn't reside in the USA, she has no skin in the game. She should just shut her pie hole.

Pie Hole? Some form of crude language I guess, interesting.

I am sorry, I speak and understand English, et je parle et comprends le français.

Lynn

Pie hole = mouth.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks, just never have heard it referred to in that way. grin

Lynn

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Give the lady a break. She's not the enemy, she just expresses herself a little more eloquently than we are accustomed to doing ourselves.

Okay, a very nice gentleman, JSTUART, explained to me the meaning of the subject of your extraordinary comment highlighted above.

Seeing that you prefer to speak in garbage ease, we will do that for a moment or two.

Firstly, I am confident that you are quite familiar with women of varying sizes of pie holes, both ends of course.

Secondly, I am sure that you are used to speaking to women in the above manner and them accepting it as a part of the way a man is meant to treat a woman. Actually, I find it more akin to the way a pimp would talk to one of his so-called "ladies".

Thirdly, your lack of decency reeks, and fills the air, which makes it hard for decent men and women to breathe.

Lastly, my reply to the "pie hole" comment, is, not in this lifetime or the next. I really have a problem with men that lack the ability to argue or debate with a woman, and in the end, hide behind a comment like "She should just shut her pie hole". Remember these words of Mark Twain “it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt.”

It is funny, there are several men on this forum that hate me, truly hate me, and I believe given a chance in real life, would rather see me dead than breathing, here, or anywhere. Yet they ignore me, while gently getting their message across, without arrogance and rudeness. You should watch their posts, they are good, and they have it down pat, and in the end, they don't look like fools, they just look like men, who have an opinion, and don't need to be trash or talk trash to get their point across. Try it sometime.

Lynn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Okay, a very nice gentleman, JSTUART, explained to me the meaning of the subject of your extraordinary comment highlighted above.

Seeing that you prefer to speak in garbage ease, we will do that for a moment or two.

Firstly, I am confident that you are quite familiar with women of varying sizes of pie holes, both ends of course.

Secondly, I am sure that you are used to speaking to women in the above manner and then accepting it as a part of the way a man is meant to treat a woman. Actually, I find it more akin to the way a pimp would talk to one of his so-called "ladies".

Thirdly, your lack of decency reeks, and fills the air, which makes it hard for decent men and women to breathe.

Lastly, my reply to the "pie hole" comment, is, not in this lifetime or the next. I really have a problem with men that lack the ability to argue or debate with a woman, and in the end, hide behind a comment like "She should just shut her pie hole". Remember these words of Mark Twain “it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt.”

It is funny, there are several men on this forum that hate me, truly hate me, and I believe given a chance in real life, would rather see me dead than breathing, here, or anywhere. Yet they ignore me, while gently getting their message across, without arrogance and rudeness. You should watch their posts, they are good, and they have it down pat, and in the end, they don't look like fools, they just look like men, who have an opinion, and don't need to be trash or talk trash to get their point across. Try it sometime.

Lynn

I could be wrong, I don't know his intentions, but seems to me you are tilting at windmills....
I have never understood "piehole" to be a derogatory terms towards women. I always took it to mean what it says, the hole in your face you shovel pie into... I.E. mouth
But if you want to be offended I guess that is your right.... seems to me you are playing the woman card..... similar to the race card, only different.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by irfubar

Secondly, I am sure that you are used to speaking to women in the above manner and then accepting it as a part of the way a man is meant to treat a woman. Actually, I find it more akin to the way a pimp would talk to one of his so-called "ladies".

Lynn

I could be wrong, I don't know his intentions, but seems to me you are tilting at windmills....
I have never understood "piehole" to be a derogatory terms towards women. I always took it to mean what it says, the hole in your face you shovel pie into... I.E. mouth
But if you want to be offended I guess that is your right.... seems to me you are playing the woman card..... similar to the race card, only different.

I don't do the woman card crap, I would never have gotten to where I am in life by playing ANY card except that of an intelligent person who puts their intelligence to work for themselves.

Though in truth, I wonder if he would speak to a man in the same manner, hmmm, food for thought.

I am sure that the poster will have many members along to join in heralding his superior intellectual response to my original post.

Thank you for your comments though, and rest assured they are duly noted.

Lynn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have you noticed how some of us men talk to each other here? it's a rough joint.....
I strongly suspect many men here treat you like a lady.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Have you noticed how some of us men talk to each other here? it's a rough joint.....

I strongly agree.

However, in the 20 years that I have been here on this Forum, thanks to Charlie, I have learned always a Lady, with varying degrees of Bitch is the way to be here. The statement is true, sometimes the only thing a woman has to hold onto is being a bitch. There are as many women as men out there that have an attitude towards other women, in life, in business, in personal relationships, in ways that you would never think of till you have experienced it.

I am so many different things to so many, and fortunately or unfortunately a bitch is one of them.

I am a Lady, but I am not a brain dead one, I can argue, debate, and fight just as any man can, and never lose the lady part of me, or I can lose her for a while as I deal with those who believe themselves to be "the man".

A rough joint is the real-world, this is the virtual world where you can choose to be you or some alter ego, and never have to back up what you say or say you are capable of doing.

Sometimes I wish we could just go back to hanging around a campfire all the time, real-time, it made friends, and it made enemies, but it hosted the real spirit of shooting the [bleep] and laughter and friendships.

Imagine the hours spent here, instead spent around a fire in real-time, it would be heaven.

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate it.

Lynn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember Nonna telling Nonno on occasion to "Shut his Cake Hole" when he started to irritate her usually by joking around.. That was back in the 70's though.

Nonna Callie: Joseph thats not funny anymore and i'd appreciate it if you'd shut your cake hole.

Nonno Joe: Darling as soon as dinner is ready you'll get your wish.

LOL, miss those two.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I strongly agree.

However, in the 20 years that I have been here on this Forum, thanks to Charlie, I have learned always a Lady, with varying degrees of Bitch is the way to be here. The statement is true, sometimes the only thing a woman has to hold onto is being a bitch. There are as many women as men out there that have an attitude towards other women, in life, in business, in personal relationships, in ways that you would never think of till you have experienced it.

I am so many different things to so many, and fortunately or unfortunately a bitch is one of them.

I am a Lady, but I am not a brain dead one, I can argue, debate, and fight just as any man can, and never lose the lady part of me, or I can lose her for a while as I deal with those who believe themselves to be "the man".

A rough joint is the real-world, this is the virtual world where you can choose to be you or some alter ego, and never have to back up what you say or say you are capable of doing.

Sometimes I wish we could just go back to hanging around a campfire all the time, real-time, it made friends, and it made enemies, but it hosted the real spirit of shooting the [bleep] and laughter and friendships.

Imagine the hours spent here, instead spent around a fire in real-time, it would be heaven.

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate it.

Lynn

Well said and understood, strong women don't intimidate real men..... bitches? well some of us have had enough of that in our lives.... smile

As a woman I am sure you are aware of "bitches" women can be horrible to each other....

I would say you handle yourself well here for the most part.... you have to understand these are tough times and Trump is a lightning rod, discussing politics is rough in good times.

We feel as if we are fighting for our very existence and Trump is one of the few on our side.....

Oh and a little toxic masculinity is a good thing... wink

I hope you have a fine day and take care...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Whew--- glad we got all that cleared up
Now we can all hug and sing kumbuya

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GFY.... smile

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
notice how miss lynn capitalizes Lady but not man or men just like the commies using a capital B for black and not doing that for white

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (16penny, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 60 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,141
Posts18,484,085
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.