Print Thread
Hop To
I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Minneapolis is not faring too well...................No one could have seen that one coming

It is just a start

https://www.foxnews.com/us/six-mont...inneapolis-remains-a-rising-battleground

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Who cares?

Life is good live it while you can.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Who cares?

I certainly care.... because I am laughing my ass off over all of this...

having lived there for 15 years in the metro Area... I can tell you, this has been bought and paid for, by the people and the politicians in Hennepin County since before 1979 when I first moved there....

you can thank the DFL and the Lutheran Churches, for bringing all of these minorities there and all of these welfare programs..

I am loving this... Minneapolis and St Paul are finally getting the reputation they have been building for the last 40 years...

They thought all of this diversity and liberalism "changing the world" would be so wonderfull... well they are just reaping the seeds that have been sewing all along...they hauled in the Hmong after Vietnam.. then the damn Somalis.. and all the other Muslims they can lure there...Blacks leaving Chicago, because the welfare in Minneapolis is even better.. and then the Blondes.. clueless dumb bimbo blondes that want to change the world....so they let any Black guy start making little Oreos together and then you now have zillions of little mulatto kids on welfare.. because Lord knows where the father is, or was...

After I got divorce from my first wife, I was in court waiting my turn... they had hauled in a 19 year old black guy for child support issues... he had fathered 10 kids with 9 white girls.. told the judge he had no job, when asked, because he had come up from Chicago to retire.. so the judge told him he was going to be sent to one of their liberal programs that accomplish nothing... and they were going to waive any child support for that 6 month period... plus they were going to pay him $10 an hour to attend it, taxes waived.. and after that case they were going to review his case once more...

next guy up was a Disabled Veteran who was recently divorced, no job due to the crap economy at the time...wife in there crying welfare wasn't paying her enough....judge's solution to that problem.. he was White.. so he got 3 months in county jail, his child support was not being waived while he was in jail.. and in fact was going to be increased at the request of the county attorney's office, as they supplied free legal representation for all women in all child support cases...

This was in 1988.... this mess is bought and paid for by these idiots....Couldn't happen to a more deserving batch of dumbasses...

And George Floyd wasn't killed by the cops.. the idiot died of a fentenyl overdose after being brought into Hennepin County Medical Centers E.R...its more convenient for the press to keep telling that story instead of the truth of what actually happened..
this even was reported by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office first, and then was conveniently changed as if by magic.. ain't hard to fill in the blanks...

I hope Minneapolis turns into another Detroit.....a city made up of crumbled down slums, vacant lots and crime and drug abuse all over the damn city....they cause it themselves and have no one else to blame...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Fuqk em, they voted for it and allowed it. I hope their city gets burnt to the ground and they all move to Canada.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just Ice for George!

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good.

Yup.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Know-it-all Yankees getting what they deserve, proving themselves superior to us Racis' White Southerners.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It just gets worse .

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Convince an entire segment of a population that their failure is due to racism. Destroy the family structure, introduce an influx of narcotics brought to you by corrupt segments of the govt and cartels fueled by an open border, piss poor public education and an absolute disaster of a social welfare system. Then bring in refugees from third world scheit holes to the U.S., drop them in this portion of the U.S. that has probably the most stark difference in climate and topography than where they came from, do nothing to incentivise them to assimilate, do nothing to vet their entry based on adaptable skills they may posess. Gee... you'd almost think the failure of the twin cities and every other major urban center was planned as part of a bigger plan? huh.....

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/22/20.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Why would you not seek out neighboring countries and subsidise the movement of refugees to an area with similar culture and religion?
Easy, because the plan is to do nothing more than dilute American culture, religion and the freedom and liberty we posess out of existence.
Refugee relocation and an open border policy, brought to you by white liberal communists.

IC B3

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
My guess if eventually they will fail and people/jobs will flee and it will be another Detroit

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 257_X_50, 1Longbow, 22kHornet, 55 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,743
Posts18,495,111
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.