Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 79S
Here’s the deal man, these Republicans call them what you want rinos etc. They are wolves and they see the weak animal known as cool Joe Biden. They know he will be 82yrs old come 2024 by 2022 he’s going to be off his rockers, Harris and Obama’s will be running the show. Even people like bengay will have a hard time defending him. So the Biden presidency will be a 1 term presidency, if Biden gets in and everyday it’s looking like that. So these Republicans Christie, Romney, Cruz (he’s supporting the president so far), Rubio, and whomever else want Biden in there. Three yrs down the road there will be no virus so mail in ballots will not be an issue. Matter of fact I see a lot of states changing voting laws and doing away with mail in ballots. They know whoever the Republican is will probably win the presidency. With that I see trump if he concedes, I see trump running again in 2024.

Your last sentence,,,,,
The fighter that he is but not too sure that he could run again .

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He has always been a POS, east coast RINO......nothing unexpected here! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Not like if the shoe was on the other foot the democrats would drag it out as long as they could.

Remind me has 37 days passed yet?

Good old Ben Dover. Of course they think they irritate us as liberals faking hunters being here. FOAD easy enough.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by 79S
Here’s the deal man, these Republicans call them what you want rinos etc. They are wolves and they see the weak animal known as cool Joe Biden. They know he will be 82yrs old come 2024 by 2022 he’s going to be off his rockers, Harris and Obama’s will be running the show. Even people like bengay will have a hard time defending him. So the Biden presidency will be a 1 term presidency, if Biden gets in and everyday it’s looking like that. So these Republicans Christie, Romney, Cruz (he’s supporting the president so far), Rubio, and whomever else want Biden in there. Three yrs down the road there will be no virus so mail in ballots will not be an issue. Matter of fact I see a lot of states changing voting laws and doing away with mail in ballots. They know whoever the Republican is will probably win the presidency. With that I see trump if he concedes, I see trump running again in 2024.

Your last sentence,,,,,
The fighter that he is but not too sure that he could run again .

With that whoever runs on the Republican ticket will need Trumps endorsement. The lefties will say trump not popular he lost the popular vote etc. He still got over 70 plus million votes. The democrats overplayed the mail in ballots. There is a reason they don’t want any of these cases making it to the Supreme Court. Reason why they are worried 5 of those conservative justice will rule mail in ballots are unconstitutional because states cannot guarantee the integrity of the vote. A lot of states mailed out mail in ballots regardless if you asked for one. Alaska Supreme Court ruled no one had to verify your signature. Also ballot harvesting was taking place up here which is illegal. How many other states were democrats actively engaged in ballot harvesting.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
Not like if the shoe was on the other foot the democrats would drag it out as long as they could.

Remind me has 37 days passed yet?

Good old Ben Dover. Of course they think they irritate us as liberals faking hunters being here. FOAD easy enough.

How they forget 2000 lol..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
The RINO version of Nadler.lmao

There is still too much fat and cholesterol circulating through the brain of fat man to think clearly.

[Linked Image from img.buzzfeed.com]

Shyte stain on his shirt?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deltakid
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Quite frankly, the conduct of some fellow Republicans is an international embarrassment.

The question becomes "are there any real republicans out there anymore?"

There are lots of real Republicans, the question is how many of them are conservative?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny how it was ok to spend 3 years and $40 million dollars on phony Russian Collusion as it related to the 2016 election, but it's not ok to investigatte the accuracy of voting machine software or the unprecedented move of mail in balloting in 2020 when there was such a dramatic shift in vote talleys after hours.

America is going to need to be satisfied that our elections are fair, and oour votes are counted as cast legally.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fair fight isn’t too much to ask for, but I’m not sure when there was ever a fair fight. Media advocates don’t help.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Fat Fuque Chris Christie speaks... & nobody listens.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by benquick
"If you have got the evidence of fraud, present it,"
"Quite frankly, the conduct of the President's legal team has been a national embarrassment,"
"This is outrageous conduct by any lawyer,"
"They allege fraud outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom, they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud,"
"Listen,"I have been a supporter of the President's. I voted for him twice, but elections have consequences, and we cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn't happen."
"If you are unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn't exist," "The country is what has to matter the most. As much as I'm a strong Republican and I love my party, it's the country that has to come first."

Maryland's Republican Gov. Larry Hogan, "embarrassed that more people in the party aren't speaking up" about what he called the "bizarre" moves.
"We used to go supervise elections around the world, and we were the most respected, you know, country with respect to elections. And now we're beginning to look like we're a banana republic. It's time for them to stop the nonsense,"

................BennySLOW!...........Question for ya.....You ever have opinions based on what the rule of law says and based on what the US Constitution says? HELL NO!...U are merely an immature PUNK who thrives on the opinions of others which also are NOT based on either the rule of law nor the US Constitution....You are an opinionated QUACK!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Christie is protesting a bit too much. Biden is not the president-elect just because CNN or FOX say so. He becomes the president-elect if the Electoral College votes him in on December 14 and the House opens its voted on January 4. His chances of becoming president right now are probably about 99.99%. Damn!

Trump is entitled to his challenges but they're pretty disorganized. Praising Sidney Powell one week and firing her the next is ridiculous. Thoudh I wish him luck.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Christie. Nadler's Republican doppelganger.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte
The RINO version of Nadler.lmao

There is still too much fat and cholesterol circulating through the brain of fat man to think clearly.

[Linked Image from img.buzzfeed.com]

Super sized order of Nadler

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Christie's probably just trying to stay relevant for a run in '24.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (01Foreman400, 1234, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 160user, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,154 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,013
Posts18,481,562
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.