I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Its funny that if a pro-2A company does one thing someone doesn’t agree with, people wish them into homelessness.

Yet the same people will shop with companies that have completely anti-2A policies.

https://customerservice.costco.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/709/~/are-guns-%26-personal-firearms-allowed-in-costco-warehouses%3F

Betrayal is nasty business. There's a reason treason is one of just a few capital crimes.

We have the rhino political class in this country because for too long we've settled and not held people accountable for betrayal. That's changing.

Wow. This is the insanity being peddled as normal these days.

Get off the fence Calvin.

Choose your side.

You can't even recognize a verified tweet.................Dummy

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
[quote=Starman]Hafer green beret cia contractor = deep state?.. 😂

Evan Hafer is a million miles from Deep State and I know this personally.

We seriously need to quit eating our own.

What does he do to support the 2A? The Kenosha case is pivotal.

Last edited by OldHat; 11/22/20.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
LOL.

Evan is solid.

Take a breath and let this play out.

What has he done to support the 2A? Exactly?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel

BRC has done way more for 2nd A rights ...

Like what?

Like millions of views on Youtube supporting the 2nd A.

Literally the the phoocking name of the company is support for the 2nd A.

BLACK RIFLE COFFEE.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mathman
Folgers is ok only if you don't know better.

The same is true about what BRCC sells.

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Stophel

BRC has done way more for 2nd A rights ...

Like what?

Like millions of views on Youtube supporting the 2nd A.

Literally the the phoocking name of the company is support for the 2nd A.

BLACK RIFLE COFFEE.

That's it? Th company name and a marketing video on the company.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
So let me get this straight, because a company, run by vets, gun nut vets, doesn't want to get behind an idiot teenager they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough? The fact that the kid killed two people that were found later to be bad guys does not make what he did heroic. He left his house with a rifle to "protect" property. If you look for trouble it isn't hard to find. Putting yourself in a bad situation and then claiming self defense is BS. At the point that kid pulled the trigger he was in fear for his life. Of that I have no doubt. How he got in a situation where he would be in fear for his life is, in my opinion, the crux of the matter. If he was defending his house, I have no problem. Anyone who hears there is a potential riot brewing and inserts themselves into it pretty much bought the ticket for that ride. I don't drink coffee but their company does a lot of good things for vets. If you think they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough for you, maybe the problem is you. Group think is still group think, regardless of the political party.
Patrick

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pugs
Always amusing to watch the campfire purity test in action.

This is an interesting one Pugs.

Should I keep notes on who feels which way?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by dodge268
So let me get this straight, because a company, run by vets, gun nut vets, doesn't want to get behind an idiot teenager they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough? The fact that the kid killed two people that were found later to be bad guys does not make what he did heroic. He left his house with a rifle to "protect" property. If you look for trouble it isn't hard to find. Putting yourself in a bad situation and then claiming self defense is BS. At the point that kid pulled the trigger he was in fear for his life. Of that I have no doubt. How he got in a situation where he would be in fear for his life is, in my opinion, the crux of the matter. If he was defending his house, I have no problem. Anyone who hears there is a potential riot brewing and inserts themselves into it pretty much bought the ticket for that ride. I don't drink coffee but their company does a lot of good things for vets. If you think they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough for you, maybe the problem is you. Group think is still group think, regardless of the political party.
Patrick

You don't seem to know the facts in the Rittenhouse case. It is with out a doubt a clear cut case of self defense and it was fully documented on video from multiple angles. If this young man is found guilty then self defense is virtually meaningless when the mobs come.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dodge268 does know the facts, anything else is drinking the koolaid for tacticool wanna-be narratives.

You want BRC, go to the Walmart and buy great value brand French Roast

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Va...msclkid=009f88300e64156d8f0bd78b284e0f9f

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 11/22/20.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Patrick

So you think everybody should stay home and hide under the bed while the rioters loot and burn your town?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was it, His town ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
The Coffee Cantata. Johann Sebastian Bach. (BWV 211)

You have the libretto in English for us non German speakers? wink

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
What facts am I missing? Claiming self defense in a situation you created doesn't fly. The ends do not justify the means. It's like getting into a pursuit with a guy who is speeding. If that guy crashes into a family and hurts/kills them, the fact that he is an axe murderer is irrelevant, all that you can use is what you actually knew at the time of the pursuit. He did not know who or what those people were when that shooting went down. He put himself in a situation where he was forced to defend himself. You can't jump out in traffic and get pissed when a car hits you. If that kid had stayed home minding his own business none of this would have happened. It sucks for him but he gets no sympathy from me.
Patrick

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Patrick

You sound like a f a g

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What facts am I missing? Claiming self defense in a situation you created doesn't fly. The ends do not justify the means. It's like getting into a pursuit with a guy who is speeding. If that guy crashes into a family and hurts/kills them, the fact that he is an axe murderer is irrelevant, all that you can use is what you actually knew at the time of the pursuit. He did not know who or what those people were when that shooting went down. He put himself in a situation where he was forced to defend himself. You can't jump out in traffic and get pissed when a car hits you. If that kid had stayed home minding his own business none of this would have happened. It sucks for him but he gets no sympathy from me.
Patrick

A clue, Rittenhouse didn't create the riots..... you think like a liberal
Good to know you will cower in the face of adversity

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I sound gay? If you're hitting on me I have to tell you that while flattered, I'm happily married. To a person who was assigned female at birth.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh boy you missed one major relevant fact. Down where you talked about the “pursuit” you forgot to mention that the person figured it were gonna end in a collision and he was there to help provide first aid, and clean up the mess.

Patrick

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Ifubar, I understand that he didn't create the riots. I also understand that he chose to jump , unasked and untrained, into the middle of an incredibly volatile situation. He made a terrible decision. One that's going to cost a ton of money and probably a good chunk of his freedom. I haven't cowered from anything, I also don't stick my finger in a wasps nest and then get mad at the wasps.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Patrick

So leftard how exactly did Rittenhouse create the situation? You appear to be both dumb and a coward. In America I have the right to arm myself and go anywhere I please. If someone attacks me I will kill them. I guess you would lay down and let them kick your head in. Retard.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 5 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,936
Posts18,518,996
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.