The young man had no good reason to be there

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 11/22/20.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He chose to stand up for what is right... simple as that, we need more like him

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It ain’t as simple as that

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by dodge268
Ifubar, I understand that he didn't create the riots. I also understand that he chose to jump , unasked and untrained, into the middle of an incredibly volatile situation. He made a terrible decision. One that's going to cost a ton of money and probably a good chunk of his freedom. I haven't cowered from anything, I also don't stick my finger in a wasps nest and then get mad at the wasps.

So unmasked and untrained? Screw you and your leftist scum mask BS and second did it look like the kid was untrained? Seemed he showed restraint, bravery and skill in a situation that he did not create. Weird how you cowards let leftist scum make your decisions for you and have no concept of reality.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What facts am I missing? Claiming self defense in a situation you created doesn't fly. The ends do not justify the means. It's like getting into a pursuit with a guy who is speeding. If that guy crashes into a family and hurts/kills them, the fact that he is an axe murderer is irrelevant, all that you can use is what you actually knew at the time of the pursuit. He did not know who or what those people were when that shooting went down. He put himself in a situation where he was forced to defend himself. You can't jump out in traffic and get pissed when a car hits you. If that kid had stayed home minding his own business none of this would have happened. It sucks for him but he gets no sympathy from me.
Patrick
So, as a good citizen you go and stand with others between a rioting looting mob and a business the mob intends to illegally demolish and ruin and then you are rushed and attacked by criminals you are somehow at fault for defending yourself with reasonable force?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the police would have done their job......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He is a minor, he should not have been there

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Spec Ops should hire 17 year olds because of their incredible training and experience.

You let negative [bleep] play out then capitalize . This aint 12 th century war

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Liberal live in the middle "gray" area....
Some things are black & white , right and wrong.
The business owners deserved better

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rickt300
Ifubar, I understand that he didn't create the riots. I also understand that he chose to jump , unasked and untrained, into the middle of an incredibly volatile situation. He made a terrible decision. One that's going to cost a ton of money and probably a good chunk of his freedom. I haven't cowered from anything, I also don't stick my finger in a wasps nest and then get mad at the wasps.

So unmasked and untrained? Screw you and your leftist scum mask BS and second did it look like the kid was untrained? Seemed he showed restraint, bravery and skill in a situation that he did not create. Weird how you cowards let leftist scum make your decisions for you and have no concept of reality.

Of course he created that situation. He got his mom to drive him up there for that express purpose.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do they deserve your minor child?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
What facts am I missing? Claiming self defense in a situation you created doesn't fly. The ends do not justify the means. It's like getting into a pursuit with a guy who is speeding. If that guy crashes into a family and hurts/kills them, the fact that he is an axe murderer is irrelevant, all that you can use is what you actually knew at the time of the pursuit. He did not know who or what those people were when that shooting went down. He put himself in a situation where he was forced to defend himself. You can't jump out in traffic and get pissed when a car hits you. If that kid had stayed home minding his own business none of this would have happened. It sucks for him but he gets no sympathy from me.
Patrick

The video evidence does not show Kyle was the aggressor. Watch the video compilations. Just because he was in the area does not nullify his right to self defense.

Who cares about your sympathy. Facts don't care about your feelings. The legal facts support his defense of self defense. The law is on his side. This is with out a doubt a bellwether 2A case.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He is a minor, he should not have been there

Correct... the adults should have done the job!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
You are a dumbass rickt

The young man had no good reason to be there

So to be anywhere I have to have a good reason? You appear pretty dumb to me and ignorant. Have you looked into the circumstances of what happened at all? Kyle worked in Kenosha, was the lifeguard at the community swimming pool there. His home is less than 30 miles from where the incident happened. Would you let businesses of your friends be burned down? You probably would. Is there some reason you feel the felons that attacked the kid got more than they deserved?

Dog I rescued in January

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Leftard? OK if you don't understand that getting in a car, leaving your house, going to where you know a riot is happening and bringing a rifle with you isn't creating a situation I don't know what you would understand. I suppose you missed the part in my post where I said had he been defending his home all this would be different. I'm not laying down for anyone. I am also not running into an alley like Rex Kramer danger seeker and yelling ni**er.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He didn’t need an AR to be a lifegaurd at a swimming pool knucklehead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kyle Rs situation is very unique.

On one hand he did very well in hard self defense situations.

On the other hand he really should not have been thrust into the difficult situation.

I think we as a whole will be better off when his story is fully told but I feel bad that Kyle has to suffer through the process to get us to a good ending.

Pro Tip: Don't send your kids to a fight.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’d be willing to guess most coffee companies don’t support Kyle. A coffee company should just sell coffee, no? That’s not enough I suppose. Gotta be a statement. Kyle bought into what BRC was selling and BRC ran away?

Whatthefuckever, second most consumed beverage in the world. Now it’s a political statement.

Hey man, what coffee you runnin these days?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Do they deserve your minor child?

17 is getting into the upper end of minor child and the point is the leftist scum let Kyle and their city down by not using the police to keep things like what happened to Rittenhouse from happening. I have a very low opinion of cowards like you.

Dog I rescued in January

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

This case is very simple and clear cut. Watch the video compilation.

Page 6 of 22 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

312 members (16penny, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 40 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,035
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.