Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Whatever it takes to fix it and collateral damage is only for those of us having the stomach for it,

off to ignore clown boy

Just do it and shut-up already

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
The delusion of the bots and left wing troll you are debating here

WTF ? do you even know what that is?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
doubt it. I know what I said. Been the same thing for years.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by dodge268
Seriously, at what point have I taken the side of the cowardly left? I stated, more than once, that defending your property is a righteous thing. Defending your life is also a righteous thing. Putting yourself intentionally in a situation where sugar is going to inevitably turn to [bleep] and then "defending" yourself is not so righteous. Bad judgement cost 2 lives. All of this could have been avoided had a parent stepped in.

So you think the two fks trying to kill the lad are worthy of life - they got just what they deserved and MANY MORE just like them deserve the same .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by copperking81
There is a lot of talk of cowards and "leftists" being thrown around in this thread. Which one of you "true believers" have actually run towards the sound of gunfire? I can tell you from experience it ain't fun. Going on 22 years of it now. Talk is cheap. That is an actual fact.

What's your point? Are you suggesting that those who haven't aren't permitted to have a strong negative opinion on an ostensibly "pro 2A" company, who has made good buck presenting themselves as pro 2A, caving on the 2A?

Back on the hamster wheel

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
There is a lot of talk of cowards and "leftists" being thrown around in this thread. Which one of you "true believers" have actually run towards the sound of gunfire? I can tell you from experience it ain't fun. Going on 22 years of it now. Talk is cheap. That is an actual fact.

Back the blue? hmmm will you be arresting patriots and seizing guns?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The delusion of the bots and left wing troll you are debating here

WTF ? do you even know what that is?

My defense is for dodge268, you guys are saying he said [bleep] he didn’t say.

He has already said it well enough

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
So let me get this straight, because a company, run by vets, gun nut vets, doesn't want to get behind an idiot teenager they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough? The fact that the kid killed two people that were found later to be bad guys does not make what he did heroic. He left his house with a rifle to "protect" property. If you look for trouble it isn't hard to find. Putting yourself in a bad situation and then claiming self defense is BS. At the point that kid pulled the trigger he was in fear for his life. Of that I have no doubt. How he got in a situation where he would be in fear for his life is, in my opinion, the crux of the matter. If he was defending his house, I have no problem. Anyone who hears there is a potential riot brewing and inserts themselves into it pretty much bought the ticket for that ride. I don't drink coffee but their company does a lot of good things for vets. If you think they should be run out of business because they aren't 2A enough for you, maybe the problem is you. Group think is still group think, regardless of the political party.
Patrick

Here's my original post. Still missing the leftest coward part.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Again I’ll ask the folk that idolize Kyle, when are you gonna stand up and make a difference...you ain’t!

Buncha can’t cut-it-cckunts

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

I called a C-130 Gunship in on my position Dec 19 1989. My helmet was tagged, I was the only survivor out of over 300 Panamanian defense forces, they used 105mm flechette rounds.

I win !

Yeah ok!!!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I win, simple as dat

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Almost cowardly to let a 17 year old kid go out by himself. You'd think some of these high speed low drag super patriots would be holding the line until he gets bailed out. Mostly what I here is keyboard clicking and a loooot of crickets.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fox news made their fortune thanks to conservatives.... yet when conservatives needed them they switched sides and stabbed them in the back.... so many are wondering if BRcoffee will do the same, reasonable assumption... a couple of folks that know them personally have vouched for them and they deserve the benefit of a doubt..... for now

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Its funny that if a pro-2A company does one thing someone doesn’t agree with, people wish them into homelessness.

Yet the same people will shop with companies that have completely anti-2A policies.

https://customerservice.costco.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/709/~/are-guns-%26-personal-firearms-allowed-in-costco-warehouses%3F

Betrayal is nasty business. There's a reason treason is one of just a few capital crimes.

We have the rhino political class in this country because for too long we've settled and not held people accountable for betrayal. That's changing.

Wow. This is the insanity being peddled as normal these days.

Get off the fence Calvin.

Choose your side.

Calvin is virtue signaling with his moderate stance......

Probably live my life more conservatively than most. But that doesn’t mean I go full retard and start condemning fellow Republicans for not being on the extreme fringe. The far fight fringe will destroy the Republican Party at the rate it’s going.

You’re worried about the Republican Party.

That’s funny.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Almost cowardly to let a 17 year old kid go out by himself. You'd think some of these high speed low drag super patriots would be holding the line until he gets bailed out. Mostly what I here is keyboard clicking and a loooot of crickets.

Ummm , we weren't aware that he was headed out with his AR15..... wtf

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Oh, quit being a fuqing drama queen. Who's advocating for that? Nobody.

Nobody was demanding the coffee company to raid the jail he was in. But if you're going to profit off being as "pro-2A" as they are, you'd at least think they wouldn't run from him either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Its funny that if a pro-2A company does one thing someone doesn’t agree with, people wish them into homelessness.

Yet the same people will shop with companies that have completely anti-2A policies.

https://customerservice.costco.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/709/~/are-guns-%26-personal-firearms-allowed-in-costco-warehouses%3F

Betrayal is nasty business. There's a reason treason is one of just a few capital crimes.

We have the rhino political class in this country because for too long we've settled and not held people accountable for betrayal. That's changing.

Wow. This is the insanity being peddled as normal these days.

Get off the fence Calvin.

Choose your side.

Calvin is virtue signaling with his moderate stance......

Probably live my life more conservatively than most. But that doesn’t mean I go full retard and start condemning fellow Republicans for not being on the extreme fringe. The far fight fringe will destroy the Republican Party at the rate it’s going.

You’re worried about the Republican Party.

That’s funny.

Talk about stupid..... why do you think the Republican party is worth saving? have you been paying attention?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
But you were aware that he was in jail. You could have been holding the line until his return. You don't read very well do you?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
But you were aware that he was in jail. You could have been holding the line until his return. You don't read very well do you?

Fuqing drama queen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So officer friendly do you plan on enforcing your boss's orders when it comes time to confiscate the guns?

Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (2500HD, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,942
Posts18,519,095
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.