Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Trump lost. It's that simple. The investigations into fraud need to continue and offenses prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Republicans and conservatives would do well to learn from Trump, and to be prepared to offer a candidate that takes from the best of Trump and knows when to employ a sense of diplomacy and when to fight.

Get over it. Trump is going to be inaugurated on 1/20/21. He is one of the best presidents this country had.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
Originally Posted by Ringman
Bob_H_in_NH,

Get used to it. Trump gets four more years starting on 1/20/21.

Is reading comprehension a challenge? I am a Trump supporter, and I hope you are right. My question on this thread is, and since you believe he will be president on 1/20, how?

As of today if nothing changes, it's Biden on 1/20. What path and what decisions do you see happening for it to be changed to Trump on 1/20? I only see one path, throwing this to the House which will take something to happen to not allow enough states to certify so neither Biden nor Trump get 270. What is the path you see?

And for the SW "hiding" it. That's actually TRIVIAL. SW only logs for an audit trail when you tell it to. If the SW is written to not audit where each vote went, it won't and there's no trail.

What you believe and seem to hope for does not establish fact. I don't accept your premise, therefore reading comprehension is not part of the discussion.

Everyday Hunter
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I think the Supreme Court is going to do some radical sfuff here and stall the electoral process and put it on the FBI/ DOJ to get off their arse and do an investigation...Too many witnesses across multiple states reporting fraud/ signing affidavits. Too many state laws flat out broken...Too many statisticsl anomolies/ impossibilities in the vote counts showing there was fraud...I'm not sure there is a clause in the Constitution to deal with all that went on in this election; especially, if the FBI and DOJ are not cooperating and doing a serious investigation..The Supreme Court really has nothing to go off of to make an accurate ruling because the system is broken, and the DOJ and FBI arent doing the job they are supposed to do....It's entirely possible foreign interference was a part of the fraud too which makes this even more serious... They have to do something to get an investigation going; else, how can they possibly accurately make a ruling on this?

As far as who gets the Presidency temporarily while an investigation is conducted; unfortunately, it might be Pelosi or whichever DEM the new make up of the House picks as Speaker...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/23/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Trump won, bigly. The evidence is clear. How many of you believe 180k votes can be counted IN A ROW for the same candidate? Have you ever seen the counts stopped on election night, to then jump to a different outcome - in multiple states? Trump won. I suspect, but am not sure, that there were people collecting data covertly and we are about to see the outcome of that. At any rate 30% of DEMOCRATS believe the election was stolen; that's how obvious it is.

SCOTUS could order a total controlled audit and that would be it. They can put a halt on things until it is done.

Again, I am not sure how this will play out, but the razor I got from Occam says there was massive fraud and some pretty credible folks are saying so.

All the leftist lies add up to this. A red mirage, don't concede, no matter what, we will pry DJT out of the Whitehouse (cuz he will figure out the fix was in) All the President elect lies and theater; it goes on and on. The lie has history and infrastructure.

I find it hard to imagine a R house delegation going home and telling folks they voted for bitem. They'd be done.

Fight! Do Something. Wins, in the real world are not guaranteed. But, you can assure your losses. This is for keeps and the BIG prize.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Trump won, bigly. The evidence is clear. How many of you believe 180k votes can be counted IN A ROW for the same candidate? Have you ever seen the counts stopped on election night, to then jump to a different outcome - in multiple states? Trump won. I suspect, but am not sure, that there were people collecting data covertly and we are about to see the outcome of that. At any rate 30% of DEMOCRATS believe the election was stolen; that's how obvious it is.

SCOTUS could order a total controlled audit and that would be it. They can put a halt on things until it is done.

Again, I am not sure how this will play out, but the razor I got from Occam says there was massive fraud and some pretty credible folks are saying so.

All the leftist lies add up to this. A red mirage, don't concede, no matter what, we will pry DJT out of the Whitehouse (cuz he will figure out the fix was in) All the President elect lies and theater; it goes on and on. The lie has history and infrastructure.

I find it hard to imagine a R house delegation going home and telling folks they voted for bitem. They'd be done.

Fight! Do Something. Wins, in the real world are not guaranteed. But, you can assure your losses. This is for keeps and the BIG prize.

Fun post. Thanks.

Everyday Hunter
IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 57 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,840
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.