Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Miss_Lynn,

You either would make or are a good politician.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Who gives a [bleep] what you think about OUR country or OUR politics. What exactly did Trump do that was only hood for him and his family? They sacrificed everything. Their business suffered, personal lives suffered.... they’ll never live a normal life again. This an American discussion and you have no insight at all about the pulse of the country. Clearly.

When you purchase or take control of this forum get back to me, till then, yeah, uhuh, sure, whatever.

BTW, he conceded. Trump has officially authorized the presidential transition.

Miss Lynn[/quote]

I think you are watching the wrong channel. Trump is sending his guys to the US Supreme Court. Some one who conceded would not do that. President will be sworn in as President Trump 2.0 on 1/20/21. Start watching News Max to get the facts.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ribka
Ill bet you're a brain washed union member

Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Serious question here.

If what this woman says is true, and what millions of people including members here have been saying since the election is true, why has Mr. Trump, the President of the United States of America, not had all of these people arrested and charged? If as this woman says "they have proof", bring it forward to the people, and damn well fix it.

Lynn

The thing is, there is no proof of the "massive fraud" or "stolen election". If there were, it would have already been brought forward, as there is no benefit to the delay. What the country is currently dealing with is one man's refusal to grasp reality and a legion of blind followers unable to see they are being lied to. The only attempt to "steel" the election is being done as we speak, through abuse of power and petty threats by the POTUS. Fortunately we will replace him on January 20.

“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.” ― Thomas Paine

My god, cowfucktim doubles down on stupid

Notice how what they lack in substance, the make up for in vulgarity.

For one thing, I'm a moderate. Well yes I am a UBC member in good standing, and why wouldn't I be? I get good training as needed, keep up to date on the latest OSHA requirements, get a good benefit package and make a good wage. I've worked my tail off for everything I've ever got and never asked for a handout from anyone.

If some of the people on here weren't so thoroughly sold on the BS that you're being fed, you'd see what's really happening. Before you guys go completely off the deep end you better read up on what happened to the brown shirts when the overstayed their usefulness.

To your earlier comment, I don't own any Nazi rifles, 2 pre WWII Czech (VZ-24 & 98-22), one Gew.98 and a Brazilian 08. Had a 2nd Gew, but I gave it to my nephew/Godson when graduated HS.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Ringman
Miss_Lynn,

Miss_Lynn,

I love a great bunch of you guys on here. And I get where most are coming from. It is hard to see someone you believe in with every fiber of your being, lose, but the truth is, you can't make it a part of you, if you do, you will stop living, and dreaming, and building strength, and hope, in your family, and your friends, and your neighbours.

You don't destroy life and people for the sake of one human being. He came, he gave it his best shot, now the new guy gets his shot, and if you don't like what he does and how it all turns out, then vote him out, and so on, and so on, life is not over because Mr. Trump is gone, life is still here to hit you in the head regularly, and put you in your place, and show you that hopes springs eternal, it really does.

You will still hunt and fish and love and make love and hang out with family and your buddies and you still get to get out of bed in the morning and thank the Good Lord that America is still just that, America! The place where hopes and dreams and the red, white, and blue was born and will continue forevermore.

Thank you for the compliment Ringman smile

Lynn

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Who gives a [bleep] what you think about OUR country or OUR politics. What exactly did Trump do that was only hood for him and his family? They sacrificed everything. Their business suffered, personal lives suffered.... they’ll never live a normal life again. This an American discussion and you have no insight at all about the pulse of the country. Clearly.

When you purchase or take control of this forum get back to me, till then, yeah, uhuh, sure, whatever.

BTW, he conceded. Trump has officially authorized the presidential transition.

Miss Lynn

I think you are watching the wrong channel. Trump is sending his guys to the US Supreme Court. Some one who conceded would not do that. President will be sworn in as President Trump 2.0 on 1/20/21. Start watching News Max to get the facts.
[/quote]

Okay, thanks, so noted.

Lynn

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uuuum Miss Lynn, you don't seem to understand.... voting doesn't matter anymore.... you seem clueless

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Uuuum Miss Lynn, you don't seem to understand.... voting doesn't matter anymore.... you seem clueless

Maybe in your neck of the woods, not in mine.

Lynn

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Americans love what Donald Trump brought to America, people on the outside not so much, but people like Miss Lynn , that first, are educated, work, travel, and most important hunt do not get the same news as those of us that don't have Uber, fine dining or emergency services.

The world hates us, by us I mean the guys like Sam that post beautiful pictures from a harsh tough lifestyle that few would do for very long, or any of the other ranchers and farmers that feed the very people that hate us.

Those of you that sit back and watch tv as their cities and stores are looted and burn , while us country folks grab chain saws and go help the volunteers fight those fires.

There clearly are two Americas today, there are those that love her and there are those that are here only to see what they can take from us, I think many of you are not looking at the view that so many on the outside are viewing every day, when was the last positive story about Donald Trump or his wonderful family that any of you can remember seeing, a single man with the entire world against him and it took every last one of them to end his roll of success, sadly we will all pay a very heavy toll for the miss intended consequences of our ignorances.

Do any of you remember Walter Cronkite ?
Now we have Rachel Maddow, and the likes !

Its the perspective, and where we live gives us all a different perspective.

President Trump bettered the lives of all so many Americans, yet the news never let any of it be known !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Miss_Lynn,

Only thing she needs to make is a sandwich, and stay out of our business.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok I have had enough of giving you the benefit of a doubt , you claim to be a smart intelligent women... you said you would research more and get up to speed , instead you insist on doubling down on stupid.
Bottom line... nobody cares what a cat lady from Canada that can't keep a real man cares ... foad

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Ill bet you're a brain washed union member

Originally Posted by mtnsnake

Serious question here.

If what this woman says is true, and what millions of people including members here have been saying since the election is true, why has Mr. Trump, the President of the United States of America, not had all of these people arrested and charged? If as this woman says "they have proof", bring it forward to the people, and damn well fix it.

Lynn

The thing is, there is no proof of the "massive fraud" or "stolen election". If there were, it would have already been brought forward, as there is no benefit to the delay. What the country is currently dealing with is one man's refusal to grasp reality and a legion of blind followers unable to see they are being lied to. The only attempt to "steel" the election is being done as we speak, through abuse of power and petty threats by the POTUS. Fortunately we will replace him on January 20.

“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.” ― Thomas Paine

My god, cowfucktim doubles down on stupid

Notice how what they lack in substance, the make up for in vulgarity.

For one thing, I'm a moderate. Well yes I am a UBC member in good standing, and why wouldn't I be? I get good training as needed, keep up to date on the latest OSHA requirements, get a good benefit package and make a good wage. I've worked my tail off for everything I've ever got and never asked for a handout from anyone.

If some of the people on here weren't so thoroughly sold on the BS that you're being fed, you'd see what's really happening. Before you guys go completely off the deep end you better read up on what happened to the brown shirts when the overstayed their usefulness.

To your earlier comment, I don't own any Nazi rifles, 2 pre WWII Czech (VZ-24 & 98-22), one Gew.98 and a Brazilian 08. Had a 2nd Gew, but I gave it to my nephew/Godson when graduated HS.

Yankee Unions are a cult. Those people would vote for a pickled herring if you told them it was a Democrat.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Lynn

Canada and the UK are both complete Scheit shows. Your “neck of the woods” needs all the help it can get. Too bad Canada and the UK both exist only due to American exceptionalism. Just say “thank you” and move on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On the bright side.... Miss Lynn is makin a good case for repealing womens suffrage....

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Perhaps you are familiar with the theory of the really big lie? Small lies are easily debunked, fact checked out of hand, a big enough lie, by a powerful enough person will be accepted, without question by many people.

How to lie about a rigged election in the current circumstance.

1. Start early, start claiming from the very beginning that the other main party is going to try to steel the election.

2. Allow early voting and absentee voting, knowing that the other party will encourage people to do so. I mean in the world is dealing with a dangerous and highly contagious disease.

3. Encourage your supporter NOT to vote early, talk of the glory of voting on election day, doing so will heavily skew the early returns in your favor.

4. Get state officials where your party has control to play along by NOT allowing early votes counted early, ensuring that they will be counted later after you look to have a comfortable lead(like Wisconsin, PA, Michigan. This election), as most of YOUR supporters voted on election day(as you told them to...despite the fact that you personally have a long record of voting by mail and voted early IN THIS ELECTION).

5. When the absentee/early votes are counted and heavily favor the other party(remember step 3), start screaming at the top of your lungs about how the fix is on and file baseless lawsuits while flooding partisan media outlets with disinformation to back up the really big lie...

Which must be true now, you've been repeating it for months.

If you still can't see it, nothing more I can say can help you.

God Bless and good night.

Mauser Rescue Society

jdi do píči
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Perhaps you are familiar with the theory of the really big lie? Small lies are easily debunked, fact checked out of hand, a big enough lie, by a powerful enough person will be accepted, without question by many people.

1. Start early, start claiming from the very beginning that the other main party is going to try to steel the election.

2. Allow early voting and absentee voting, knowing that the other party will encourage people to do so. I mean in the world is dealing with a dangerous and highly contagious disease.

3. Encourage your supporter NOT to vote early, talk of the glory of voting on election day, doing so will heavily skew the early returns in your favor.

4. Get state officials where your party has control to play along by NOT allowing early votes counted early, ensuring that they will be counted later after you look to have a comfortable lead(like Wisconsin, PA, Michigan. This election), as most of YOUR supporters voted on election day(as you told them to...despite the fact that you personally have a long record of voting by mail and voted early IN THIS ELECTION).

5. When the absentee/early votes are counted and heavily favor the other party(remember step 3), start screaming at the top of your lungs about how the fix is on and file baseless lawsuits while flooding partisan media outlets with disinformation to back up the really big lie...

No. That's not it.

It's that you're an idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So let me see if I understand this? Joe Biden got 10 million more votes than Barack Obama? is that right? and despite nobody showing up in support of him, or him being able to complete a full sentence without a teleprompter I am to believe this and I am the fool?

52 1992 Bill Clinton Dem. 370/538 68.77% 43.01% 5.56% 44,909,806 5,805,256 George H. W. Bush Rep. 58.1%
53 1996 Bill Clinton Dem. 379/538 70.45% 49.23% 8.51% 47,400,125 8,201,370 Bob Dole Rep. 51.7%
54 2000 George W. Bush Rep. 271/538 50.37% 47.87% −0.51% 50,460,110 −543,816 Al Gore Dem. 54.2%
55 2004 George W. Bush Rep. 286/538 53.16% 50.73% 2.46% 62,040,610 3,012,171 John Kerry Dem. 60.1%
56 2008 Barack Obama Dem. 365/538 67.84% 52.93% 7.27% 69,498,516 9,550,193 John McCain Rep. 61.6%
57 2012 Barack Obama Dem. 332/538 61.71% 51.06% 3.86% 65,915,795 4,982,291 Mitt Romney Rep. 58.6%
58 2016 Donald Trump Rep. 304/538 56.50% 46.09% −2.09% 62,984,828 −2,868,686 Hillary Clinton Dem. 60.2%
59 2020[Note 9] Joe Biden Dem. 306/538 56.88% 51.0% 3.8% 79,787,724 6,020,316 Donald Trump Rep. -%

Last edited by irfubar; 11/23/20.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Lynn

Canada and the UK are both complete Scheit shows. Your “neck of the woods” needs all the help it can get. Too bad Canada and the UK both exist only due to American exceptionalism. Just say “thank you” and move on.

You really do adore yourself, don't you? Damn Dude, get your head out of your ass, you're going to suffocate up there, no air and all.

If you would like me to move on, possibly maybe you should approach Mr. Bin and request that he ban me from this forum.

Cause I am thinking he is going to laugh you right out of this place on that one.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled bout of delirium crazy

Lynn

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Bristoe

No. That's not it.

It's that you're an idiot.

Tell me ONE thing in the scenario I laid out that doesn't fit.

Mauser Rescue Society

jdi do píči
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ok I have had enough of giving you the benefit of a doubt , you claim to be a smart intelligent women... you said you would research more and get up to speed , instead you insist on doubling down on stupid.
Bottom line... nobody cares what a cat lady from Canada that can't keep a real man cares ... foad

And a real man would be an American ?

Lynn

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

So let me see if I understand this? Joe Biden got 10 million more votes than Barack Obama? is that right? and despite nobody showing up in support of him, or him being able to complete a full sentence without a teleprompter I am to believe this and I am the fool?

52 1992 Bill Clinton Dem. 370/538 68.77% 43.01% 5.56% 44,909,806 5,805,256 George H. W. Bush Rep. 58.1%
53 1996 Bill Clinton Dem. 379/538 70.45% 49.23% 8.51% 47,400,125 8,201,370 Bob Dole Rep. 51.7%
54 2000 George W. Bush Rep. 271/538 50.37% 47.87% −0.51% 50,460,110 −543,816 Al Gore Dem. 54.2%
55 2004 George W. Bush Rep. 286/538 53.16% 50.73% 2.46% 62,040,610 3,012,171 John Kerry Dem. 60.1%
56 2008 Barack Obama Dem. 365/538 67.84% 52.93% 7.27% 69,498,516 9,550,193 John McCain Rep. 61.6%
57 2012 Barack Obama Dem. 332/538 61.71% 51.06% 3.86% 65,915,795 4,982,291 Mitt Romney Rep. 58.6%
58 2016 Donald Trump Rep. 304/538 56.50% 46.09% −2.09% 62,984,828 −2,868,686 Hillary Clinton Dem. 60.2%
59 2020[Note 9] Joe Biden Dem. 306/538 56.88% 51.0% 3.8% 79,787,724 6,020,316 Donald Trump Rep. -%

Thank Trump for that, the thing about a polarizing figure is they don't just inspire people to show up FOR them.

Mauser Rescue Society

jdi do píči
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,258
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.