Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M

Dershowitz: "Legal, Constitutional Paths" To Victory Still Exist for Trump, But Don't Expect Results To Be Reversed

Posted By Tim Hains
November 22, 2020

Law professor Alan Dershowitz said President Trump has a maximum of three "legal, constitutional paths" to win the 2020 election in the Electoral College count, Sunday during an interview with FNC's Maria Bartiromo.

"For example, in Pennsylvania, they have two very strong legal arguments. One, that the courts changed what the legislature did about counting ballots after the end of Election Day. That's a winning issue in the Supreme Court. I don't necessarily support it, but it's a winning issue in the Supreme Court," Dershowitz said. "They also have a winning issue in the Supreme Court on equal protection, that some counties flawed ballots to be cured while others didn't. Bush v. Gore suggests that an Equal Protection argument can prevail."

"The other legal theory they have, which is a potentially strong one, is that the computers, either fraudulently or by glitches, changed hundreds of thousands of votes. There, there are enough votes to make a difference, but I haven't seen the evidence to support that," he said. "So, in one case, they don't have the numbers. In another case, they don't seem yet to have the evidence, maybe they do. I haven't seen it. But the legal theory is there to support them if they have the numbers and they have the evidence."

"Notwithstanding the fact that there are legal paths to potential victory, I don't think that the election is going to be reversed based on the numbers that I see at the moment and based on the fact that I haven't seen the evidence. Their strongest case, if they have the evidence, is that computers may have turned hundreds of thousands of votes," he concluded.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Succinct and accurate based on what we know today.

As much as I despise the Democrats, I don’t have any problem with Biden picking his people. I think it provides the chance to see what group of leftists are being gathered and what policies we can anticipate. If and when Sidney unfolds the ballot reversal evidence and if the case is pretty airtight, I think the same overwhelming majority that voted DJT for a 2nd term will make their voices heard in support of overturning the results.

The right is going to have to learn to yell a little though...and maybe even get physical with the vocal leftists. If the right continues to be a doormat to the press, the left, and politicians from both sides, no amount of evidence will overturn this election...the press will never allow it.

Fear the crabcat.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,697 guests, and 1,473 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,608
Posts18,492,399
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.