T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Redneck
First time he tries it - it'll be litigated out of existence... WHEN, ( not if) it gets to the SCOTUS, they'll shove it right down his throat.. .

Appeal to SCOTUS.

Down his throat it goes.

Chameleon lying chkunt.

The SCOTUS could also uphold the ruling by a vote of 9 to 4 if the left has their way...

The Republican party better get hot on focusing on the Senate races in GA and doing everything within their power to ensure a fair and legal election process.

Yep. If Biden becomes president, that's where our only hope will lie.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I may be wrong, but It seems to me that would fall along the same lines as a poll tax.

Good observation.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm sure glad they are telegraphing their unconstitutional moves before he's even really been elected.

Come gitchasome, Hogboy.

We are waiting.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don’t have much faith in SCOTUS. They didn’t save us from a clearly unconstitutional Obamacare. They won’t for this either. You will be better served to get in the ears of your states, particularly if you live in a Red State. Let them know that this is a no compromise issue that will open a Pandora’s box where no one wants to go.

There is a movement among various state legislatures in the South to form a federation of states (forming a zone) that will not permit the enforcement of any gun laws within their borders (zone) that violate the Second Amendment rights of their residents. As I recall it, five or six states are already planning on bringing this about soon. Sadly, Florida is so far not involved in it, as the planned zone stops at the southern border of Georgia. I hope the Florida legislature gets on board at some point soon, though.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Really good list, and all on their agenda.

Things I think they might actually get or push hard I'll mark with a "Y" for Yes or "M" for maybe

Originally Posted by mtnsnake
More than just gun problems:
Salute the American flag or the national anthem, as we will not be allowed to repeat them in schools or sporting events. M
The extra dollars President Trump let us keep, in taxes, to provide for our families. Y
Will not have to worry about choosing what schools our children will attend, i.e. charter, magnet, private, as at least some of those schools may be eliminated. Y
Will not have a voice in what our children are taught in public schools. The government will be able to have complete control of our children. Y If you include State government. Already there
Will not have to spend any more dollars on the wall because the wall will be torn down. Y burt spend to takeit down
Will not have to call the police when we see a crime being committed because the police might be defunded and we won’t have any police.Y[/color]
Biden promised the job of confiscating the all the guns of Americans. [color:#CC0000]M Tax them to death first. Easier to make people give them up voluntarialy because they don't want to spend thousnds per year for gun tax.

Medical care for all. Y[/color]
Pack the supreme court. [color:#CC0000]N but they will tallk about it (could be wrong but it didn't work for FDR)
Next time the GOP can just pack it more.
Will no longer produce oil and gas needed to continue our civilization as we know it. Y
No more electoral college system. N but they will talk about it
Enter back into Iran deal. Y
Enter back into paris climate treaty. Y
Segregationists in back democrats party. ???
KKK and white supremacist back in the democrat party. ???
China is back in control of America. Y
Higher taxes for all but especially the middle class. Y
Total shut down until virus is controlled. N - but madatory masks and then when this burns out this summer Biden is the hero with Trumps Warp Speed mechanisms working

Antifa grows stronger and more rioting. Y Anarchiss destabilitize out cities, continuings racial uneasiness, ingorning Black and Hispanic organized crimw, and enabaling the gov't to enact further restrictcts. Yep.

The swamp grows much larger. Y They fill up what Trump drained and trun the light back off so nobody can look in.
The biden family gets richer. Well, of course!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Not unconstitutional folks, they will still allow you to "own" them...unless you don't pay the yearly tax.
They do the same flippin’ thing with our homes that we own outright. And it’s supported by both Republicans and Democrats. Don’t pay your yearly extortion tax on your property that you own outright, and they’ll take it away from ya’.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It hasn't happened yet hatari but biden handlers are working on it all ready. President Trump really needs another 4 years and put of the swamp in jail.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 11/24/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Appears many are in denial as to what will happen if they are successful stealing this election.... packed scotus, eliminate the filibuster, simple majority vote etc...
Oh and they will steal the Georgia senate seats. They are already priming the cheat machine with poll drop box's and mail in ballots.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antlers
Not unconstitutional folks, they will still allow you to "own" them...unless you don't pay the yearly tax.
They do the same flippin’ thing with our homes that we own outright. And it’s supported by both Republicans and Democrats. Don’t pay your yearly extortion tax on your property that you own outright, and they’ll take it away from ya’.

Yeah, but that's real estate, the annual taxing of which has been part of our laws for centuries. An annual tax on chattels, however, would be unprecedented in US law, so very unlikely to pass muster.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wonder if the tax would get past the Senate?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The Left has provided us the template for how to do this. We just need governors and mayors with the balls to do it. The Left rolled out the old doctrine of nullification with their sanctuary cities and states. We can and should do the same thing with gun laws.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

You mean the Democratic Senate standing in the way of the Democratic House standing in the way of the Democratic Pres.? Georgia is all that stands in the way................not good.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

If we lose the senate I would say it is a given. Even if we don’t, my bet is we are just one more mass occurrence away from loosing some votes against it.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The key to it all is living in a county where the sherriff doesn't enforce Covid or other unconstitutional laws...There are lots of second amendment counties in the US of A..

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yeah, but that's real estate, the annual taxing of which has been part of our laws for centuries. An annual tax on chattels, however, would be unprecedented in US law, so very unlikely to pass muster.

It’s not an annual tax. It simply makes semi-autos and magazines NFA items and subjects them to the $200 tax that has been in place since the 1930s. Doesn’t make it better, but that is what it is.

Last edited by JoeBob; 11/24/20.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
It hasn't happened yet hatari but biden handlers are working on it all ready. President Trump really needs another 4 years and put of the swamp in jail.

I'm hoping.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

It’s not an annual tax. It simply makes semi-autos and magazines NFA items and subjects them to the $200 tax that has been in place since the 1930s. Doesn’t make it better, but that is what it is.

Erik Erikson on the radio yesterday said that there was a move to make it an annual tax according to his sources. That's what I'm going on.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
It seems apparent that there exist no validity to the ballot. Or to future elections. So,,,,,,,

Isn’t this the moment we, well many of us, have been preparing for since like 1968? I would go back further but most of those folks are dead and gone.

One way or the other , I do not see myself being alive in 2024.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i don't think sleepy joe is gonna last too long, most of the agenda will be someone else's doing, and far worse

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I understand that. I was addressing his concerns about an annual tax.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,455 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,167
Posts18,484,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.