Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Starman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hard to watch, that [bleep] was enjoying their misery.

Things like this didn't used to be too hard to find, and I still
know a family that resembles these people. A good bit better,
But they are all well off plumb, but one brother.
About half his bubble is on the line.

Glad they have an aggressive neighbor looking out for them.
Too bad he didn't run this asshat off.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Starman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So ones neighbor and local LE gets to decide
who gets to visit them ?

The Whitakers know and remember him from the past...it's not like he's trying to break the family up
by selling em off to a travelling circus freak show.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Yepp... all of West Virginia is exactly like that.

Y'all move to Montana, Idaho and Texas so y'all don't catch nothin'.

Ya hear now...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL! 🤣
These kind of people have LOTS in common with the philosophy and religion department graduate students that PROFESS themselves to be wise, but are fools.

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

WORLD—A group of atheists, along with some agnostics, announced on Tuesday a new sociopolitical movement consistent with their worldview called No Lives Matter.

According to sources, organizers for NLM have planned numerous rallies to protest other rallies claiming that lives matter. The organization’s mission statement defines the group as “people motivated by the belief that all human lives are equally meaningless.”

“Since we are just random accidents of evolution, and our so-called moral truths are just biochemical reactions in our brain, no human lives, or any lives at all, actually matter,” said prominent atheist Richard Dawkins, speaking for NLM. “Anyone who says Black Lives Matter, or Blue Lives, or whatever lives, has to believe in a higher moral code given by a creator. You can’t say in one breath that lives matter, and in the next breath claim that God is a human invention and all truth is relative.”

“We’re just trying to be logically consistent,” he added.

The movement quickly fell apart, though, when leaders had trouble convincing followers that the No Lives Matter movement mattered.

https://babylonbee.com/news/atheists-launch-no-lives-matter-movement

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 11/25/20.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Now we know where Leroyshitforbrains lives.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Starman Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Those Whitakers just be inbreds like Noahs family
after the flood...one is just like CF Crapper, yapping
but making no sense.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
LOL! 🤣
These kind of people have LOTS in common with the philosophy and religion department graduate students that PROFESS themselves to be wise, but are fools.

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

WORLD—A group of atheists, along with some agnostics, announced on Tuesday a new sociopolitical movement consistent with their worldview called No Lives Matter.

According to sources, organizers for NLM have planned numerous rallies to protest other rallies claiming that lives matter. The organization’s mission statement defines the group as “people motivated by the belief that all human lives are equally meaningless.”

“Since we are just random accidents of evolution, and our so-called moral truths are just biochemical reactions in our brain, no human lives, or any lives at all, actually matter,” said prominent atheist Richard Dawkins, speaking for NLM. “Anyone who says Black Lives Matter, or Blue Lives, or whatever lives, has to believe in a higher moral code given by a creator. You can’t say in one breath that lives matter, and in the next breath claim that God is a human invention and all truth is relative.”

“We’re just trying to be logically consistent,” he added.

The movement quickly fell apart, though, when leaders had trouble convincing followers that the No Lives Matter movement mattered.

https://babylonbee.com/news/atheists-launch-no-lives-matter-movement
You do know the Babylon Bee is satire, don't you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What makes satire REALLY funny is that when you take Dawkins philosophy to its "logical" conclusion, it reminds me of the Whitakers without the ridiculous accent.....Inbred dialogue dressed up in a suit and tie.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Fine looking individuals

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
That bunch mirrors a family one ridge over from me..... .

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Man....look at all that "White Privilege". LeBron must be jealous. BLM should go up there and protest.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
Man....look at all that "White Privilege". LeBron must be jealous. BLM should go up there and protest.

I'd like to see BLM make an appearance in Raleigh Co WVa....

Actually I've been by that house...gotta lot of family that live in that general area, real close to Odd WVa...got several great grandparents who are buried in Odd WVa....Sure they got chronic mental illness going on in that family, but how do you know the cause is inbreeding?

Sure they are mentally ill, but who are they hurting??..

Actually after watching that, last night.. I spent like 4 hours watching related videos... more were people located over in Kentucky..

Not everyone from WVa are a bunch of inbred uneducated idiots...

Plenty of other states have people who are just as bad with mental illness....they normally are in institutes elsewhere...
but if they are not hurting anyone else or themselves, what the hell....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
When I watched it , I felt more anger at the clown profiting off these people. Yeah he portrays himself as helping these people with monetary contributions (which turns out to be around $45-100) exposing the cracks people fall through, but he comes across as a freak show charlatan.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You can find people like that anywhere you go whether it be inbreeding or drug abuse. I am sure its brutal to be born into that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You want to become an expert on the subject, spend a few years in Breathitt County, Kentucky. Yikes

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
pretty sad.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
but can they dance?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Video description from the maker of the video:

"There is no way I would be able to confirm that the Whitaker parents were related, but given that this does happen in this part of the country and the Whitakers are the most extreme case I’ve seen so far, I would bet that inbreeding was at least partly responsible for the mental and physical abnormalities seen in Lorraine, Freddie, Ray and Timmy."

So he doesn't know that they are in fact a product of inbreeding.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
That guy put them on his youtube channel. But he also set up a gofundme for them.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

656 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 66 invisible), 3,280 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,860
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.