Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#15452924 11/25/20
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

So what's the deal with this Sydney Powell character? I really like her style but she does seem more than a little nut-case with her theories.

I heard her tell Lou Dobbs that today would be the day she files a the mother of all lawsuits. I think she promised that before.

I'm waiting. So is the world.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
She would be a great campfire member

A female that actually contributes something besides meme pics of germans with mausers on Veteran’s Day

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Put on a fresh diaper.......it may happen.

Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

So what's the deal with this Sydney Powell character? I really like her style but she does seem more than a little nut-case with her theories.

I heard her tell Lou Dobbs that today would be the day she files a the mother of all lawsuits. I think she promised that before.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

I'm waiting...

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Only one way to find out, right?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
She told Lou last night that she will file the Georgia lawsuit today. She also said there is a 100 percent chance that Trump will win the election. I am watching closely.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

www.paracay.com

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Starting to think Sydney Powell is just another senile kook. Time to put up or shut up WTF?

Coyotes shot no waiting.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Starting to think Sydney Powell is just another senile kook. Time to put up or shut up WTF?

I agree. I am a Trump supporter and I do believe there were issues with the election but I get the distinct impression that she is a crackpot.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Look how long the courts system takes sometimes for a simple civil case. I am willing to give this whole mess a little more time. Who cares how impatient the media and the Biden crew are to get in the whitehouse. This deal needs to run it's full course!

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Theeck

I agree. I am a Trump supporter and I do believe there were issues with the election but I get the distinct impression that she is a crackpot.

Dont question her or the Qtards will label you as a commie never trumper.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
GRIZZ, you have Jackson Handy in your corner.

Congrats.

Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
GRIZZ, you have Jackson Handy in your corner.

Congrats.

Nice to know I'm still living in your head rent free MR wiener...LOL

Coyotes shot no waiting.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

She was nutty enough to get the Justice Dept to agree to drop the charges against Michael Flynn.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Pat85

She was nutty enough to get the Justice Dept to agree to drop the charges against Michael Flynn.

I think she knows exactly what she is doing. I think she wants to say enough crazy stuff about whoever she thinks was involved in the fraud that they get pissed enough that they try to sue her for Defamation...Then she can wreck shop on them in Discovery. If they don't try to sue her for Defemation, they look even more guilty....This is like Trump saying "Fake News" all throughout the 2016 election...At first everyone thought he was crazy, the strategy of taking on the media won't work, etc, but then anyone with a brain started opening their eyes and questioning the Liberal controlled Media...What has she got to lose with this strategy? She's had a pretty long and stellar career, she probably dont give a hoot if people think she is acting a little nuts..

She is not getting any help right now from law enforcement, namely the FBI or DOJ, so she is trying to trap them into a Defemation suit if she can...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/25/20.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

..................Hey Spanky.....Relax!!.... You have no idea as to the magnitude of what needs to be prepared and done prior to any lawsuit, court dates nor anything else concerning legal proceedure. Yeah! We all are waiting...This is not Florida 2000 where only one state was involved which was resolved in mid Dec 2000. If it takes another week or two to fully expose everything then fine....Better to take a little more time to THOROUGHLY line up all of the sittin ducks..

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

"My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may - whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats. The evidence I’m compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to [Joe] Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week [Thanksgiving week]. It will be epic."

In an interview with Maria Bartiromo, Nov. 15:

Bring it...

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My opinion: I have little doubt that an investigation could turn up more than enough evidence to declare the election stolen. But I also know that the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and every other enforcement arm of the federal government is part of the deep state.

You can present the deep state with evidence until the cows come home. But the deep state won't undo what the deep state did.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by rte

Who would believe anything posted by a basement dwelling pajama boy?
[Linked Image from lh6.googleusercontent.com]

https://stackoverflow.com/users/7520968/jackson-handy

What, no bling in ears, nose, lips? Hardly credible then. smile

Last edited by las; 11/25/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I'm waiting...

Hold your breath.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

293 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 16penny, 260Remguy, 42 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,689
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.