Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Here's a What If for you.

What if Biden gets coronated, and all of this crime and fraud is proven after his coronation?

Is the Biden / Harris 2-headed rat thrown out? And Trump reinstalled as the lawful POTUS?

If it goes that far there's no constitutional path for Trump. My guess is it's already in the plans should fraud be proven. Biden will take the fall, Harris will be shielded and become president.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

What if Biden gets coronated, and all of this crime and fraud is proven after his coronation?

Is the Biden / Harris 2-headed rat thrown out? And Trump reinstalled as the lawful POTUS?

If it goes that far there's no constitutional path for Trump. My guess is it's already in the plans should fraud be proven. Biden will take the fall, Harris will be shielded and become president.

See my response to Hastings above.

Consider yourself an outlaw, If nothing is done to remove the dem scum.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Here's a What If for you.What if Biden gets coronated, and all of this crime and fraud is proven after his coronation?Is the Biden / Harris 2-headed rat thrown out? And Trump reinstalled as the lawful POTUS?
The answer to your first two questions is I don't know. To the last question, I believe Nancy steps in as next in line of succession if both the president and vice president are gone.
A tidy little bow, isn't it?
It was "kind of" a rhetorical question. But, you see where I was going.
They eliminate Trump from the picture, "justice" or no justice.
RIGHT

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

So in that scenario the Dems get rewarded for stealing, that's sure to bring about a war, are you ready and willing for that?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Media, fbi and congress, “biden scandal? What biden scandal?”

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's not enough disinfectant in the world to cleanup DC...........................

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
fubar

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
There's not enough disinfectant in the world to cleanup DC...........................

MM

Well, there is, but you would want a wind blowing the fallout out to sea, afterward.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingfisher
I think the scariest thing about all of this, what if they don't prove it? If this is the case we all know it was fraud in a big way.

They know they can get away with it due to the last four years. The crimes the dems have committed even back to Hillary email scandal are huge with no ramification.

Under the C-19 rules people can't gather. Sure convenient now with the corruption. Best way to keep the surfs away for the capital or governor mansions.

The left has labeled any white protester a KKK member. They have quickly turned patriotism into a nasty thing. That way it will be easy to sway public opinion in their favor, if there is a crackdown.

Here is where I think the attorneys for Mr. Trump should start:
14th Amendment
Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction

If someone casts a vote illegally that in effect deprives me of my right to be represented. In other words, it steals my vote and I did not get due process of the law that as a natural born citizen I am entitled to. Just my opinion.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Well, there is, but you would want a wind blowing the fallout out to sea, afterward.

Nuclear fallout, for sure.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by kingfisher
I think the scariest thing about all of this, what if they don't prove it? If this is the case we all know it was fraud in a big way.

They know they can get away with it due to the last four years. The crimes the dems have committed even back to Hillary email scandal are huge with no ramification.

Under the C-19 rules people can't gather. Sure convenient now with the corruption. Best way to keep the surfs away for the capital or governor mansions.

The left has labeled any white protester a KKK member. They have quickly turned patriotism into a nasty thing. That way it will be easy to sway public opinion in their favor, if there is a crackdown.

Here is where I think the attorneys for Mr. Trump should start:
14th Amendment
Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction

If someone casts a vote illegally that in effect deprives me of my right to be represented. In other words, it steals my vote and I did not get due process of the law that as a natural born citizen I am entitled to. Just my opinion.
kwg

Good point, kwg.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 3,161 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,381
Posts18,469,554
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.