Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by wade brown
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by 700LH
Getting her 15 minutes

Nah. She doesn't need fame. Has plenty.

Unfortunately for the the courts what she needs is EVIDENCE and has none.

LOL

All she needs right now is enough eye witness testimony, statistical expert testimony, testimony of the person or persons that has seen first hand how Dominion election fraud works. That will be enough to force a court order to seize the election machines for analysis...Then it is game on...

I was just laughing because some people here seem to think that if they personally haven't been briefed on all the evidence, it must not exist.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Exactly.

Our elections have been by the book legitimate since 1960...

The same schit hole cities (and some states) that have turned a blind eye to rioting, looting and the law in general obviously follow the laws concerning elections and the dreamt up charges of anyone have no basis in fact, other than the entire summer of defunding the police and stand down orders upholding the law...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just visiting hereistheevidence.com and chasing a few of the links there is enough to make one upset. Follow Rick bins links to the affidavits and there's already a decent argument.....and methinks SP is sitting on a bunch more juicy stuff.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Part of the reason why a lot of documentation is not completely public is probably because some of the witnesses made a deal to testify or give a written statement but are fearful for their lives and the lives of their families. So the legal team is probably giving them some cover until the time comes to lay it all out. If everything was public now, every minute of every day would be a living Hell for those people.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Part of the reason why a lot of documentation is not completely public is probably because some of the witnesses made a deal to testify or give a written statement but are fearful for their lives and the lives of their families. So the legal team is probably giving them some cover until the time comes to lay it all out. If everything was public now, every minute of every day would be a living Hell for those people.

Exactly...Who wants those Antifa, BLM, radical left a-holes harrassing themselves; or especially, their children?

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/23/20.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

Exactly...Who wants those Antifa, BLM, radical left a-holes harrassing themselves; or especially, their children?

Not to mention the news media “fact checkers” and judge & jury. The MSM can’t Google a public document, but they can tear apart a persons life in short order.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Most of us know that their are bad actors on both sides of the aisle. My guess is that Sydney and Lin are going after each. Georgia has two rinos that are clearly in the bag for the demonrats.

All we can do is wait on the next few days. In her weekend interview, Sydney said you would likely have her suit ready by Wednesday and file by Friday. Jordan Sekulow said his Georgia lawsuit would be filed on Tuesday.

Today is Tuesday.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
She isnt a member of Team Trump because the RNC would foot the fees.. She will no doubt uncover fraud from two parties, dems an rinos.. Defending Trump this way she is off the leash.. optics only..be bad medicine to have Trump campaign pay to out rinos along with the orher traitors

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He is a good liar! Bet he makes a hefty paycheck!

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
That is well written, wade brown. You know a lot about this stuff, are you an attorney?

I like Sidney and watched her defend General Flynn. She seemed to be tough, and smart.
I have appreciated her attacks on the voting system in this election. However, it was a little unsettling to me when she used big words like "epic" and "Biblical" to describe the evidence that she is supposedly getting. Those are big words, and she needs some big facts, to back them up.

I know the Dems got in with the Mafia to steal the 1960 election for Kennedy, so, today why would they not use computers to beat Trump? They hate Trump so much they would use any means to get rid of him.

It will all be settled in a week or so, very interesting to watch.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
That is well written, wade brown. You know a lot about this stuff, are you an attorney?

Thanks! Not a lawyer, just a critical thinker, in my line of work like most outside of the political realm I have to back up what I say with evidence. I have made some claims that were outside the norm but they were backed up with references showing the data, had I not shown how I came up with the claims I would have been shown the door and picked up my box of stuff from the guard shack at the end of the day.

Sidney makes the claims that the first of many epic lawsuits will be filed on Thanksgiving eve in Georgia so that leaves less than 3 hours. I have a hunch there will be no lawsuit filed. I imagine it takes a lot to file a lawsuit, one would assume Sidney being a lawyer and filing the lawsuit would understand that and would have taken that into account prior the the Thanksgiving eve. So making excuses for her after this evening is just silly and defamng to her "fine legal career" prior to her association with Rudy.

Wouldn't it be great to be in a position that whenever you fail you could blame others for you failure without any evidence. We all knew kids on the playground that did this, our disdain for that type of behavior caused most of these petulant children to outgrow that objectionable behavior.

Hope all have a good Thanksgiving,
wade

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Now it is 4:43. I just checked the big Atlanta newspaper, and the news services. No Georgia lawsuit. How late in the day can you file?
Plus, I bet you can't file one tomorrow, nor for the next four days.

Very interesting to watch.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Just have to play Capt Obvious again but maybe its because her accusations are so far out there that even Rudy can't get behind them . Can't help but point out the obvious .

Last edited by JimFromTN; 11/25/20.
L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Thank you Wade- from someone watching this from the outside, from the other side of the world and with no direct skin in the game refreshing to see such an objective view.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Sidney said that Friday was NOT a federal holiday so she would file either today or Friday. I pray that we get some traction on this but I also recognize the difficulty in compiling all the evidence, deciphering the data and doing forensic audits of millions of votes. I’m patiently optimistic.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Sidney said that Friday was NOT a federal holiday so she would file either today or Friday. I pray that we get some traction on this but I also recognize the difficulty in compiling all the evidence, deciphering the data and doing forensic audits of millions of votes. I’m patiently optimistic.

Last night, on Lou Dobbs, he asked her when she would file the suit.

And she said "In Georgia, no later than tomorrow."

I am just going by what she said. It is 5:17 I think the Judge went home 17 minutes ago.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Last night, on Lou Dobbs, he asked her when she would file the suit.

And she said "In Georgia, no later than tomorrow."

I am just going by what she said. It is 5:17 I think the Judge went home 17 minutes ago.

Possibly herding Krakens does not always go on schedule?

At this point I am still on Team Powell but she is going to have to produce sooner rather than later.

Time will tell.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yes Sir. Your info is more current than mine. I heard her say by Friday but that was a few days ago. I don’t think she does herself or her career any favors by doing nothing after all her talk but I also don’t expect to be “in the circle of trust” so I’ll continue with my cautious optimism and hope that we are still a free country.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
I can't speak to the Powell/Trump team relationship etc and I don't think anyone else here really knows either frankly. But having listened to her a few times, I do get the very strong impression that she's on the right side of this issue and on the side of the people.

+1

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

679 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 3,132 guests, and 1,389 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,198
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.