Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Don't think there is a real thread about how the DOD, not just SOF has been changed...//...Basically all Special Operation Forces now directly report to Acting Sec Def Miller, a certified JSOC Black Side Intel Operator. "Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war." as Billy Shakespeare was won't to say.

Does anyone besides me believe President Trump is preparing for the very predictable massive increase in highly violent rioting in multiple large population centers across the country when he prevails over Beijing Biden in the Presidential race?

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
That's what I believe.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Don't think there is a real thread about how the DOD, not just SOF has been changed...//...Basically all Special Operation Forces now directly report to Acting Sec Def Miller, a certified JSOC Black Side Intel Operator. "Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war." as Billy Shakespeare was won't to say.

Does anyone besides me believe President Trump is preparing for the very predictable massive increase in highly violent rioting in multiple large population centers across the country when he prevails over Beijing Biden in the Presidential race?

That's my view of it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by Fireball2
No thread on it but bob brown busts my balls about being a day late? WTF?

When is rick going to out the trolls around here anyway?

Since the reorganized SOC will report directly to CiC,
Rick will be able to send the 24HCF SO direct action team to root the trolls out of their holes

Lol

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
That's what I believe.

Most likely will happen...

Illegitimi non carborundum

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's my view of it.

Hey Hawkeye...it's amazes me how much we agree on when I'm not being an azzhole.
laugh

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Hey Hawkeye...it's amazes me how much we agree on when I'm not being an azzhole.
laugh

LOL.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
[quote=JohnBurns]

yep i think old Trump is preparing for the shake up when Trump remains president for another 4 years over Beijing Biden ! > i sure hope this happens too !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Trump is not fugking around . I heard Biden booked a ticket already to Sweden.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Fireball2
No thread on it but bob brown busts my balls about being a day late? WTF?

When is rick going to out the trolls around here anyway?

Uh-oh.

'Ballz a victim again.

LOL

Countdown... like clockwork

Victim

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 52 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,646
Posts18,474,534
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.