Hop To
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
The left would not be pushing so hard for DJT to concede if they did not know he has more bullets to fire.

Dude's impotent. No bullets, no nothing. He cheats at golf, for Christ's sake. What kind of POS cheats at golf?
.......Hey Paddles the COWARD....I made ya an offer on the other thread....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#PaddlePuzzy

#4More

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Muffin
If Biden honestly 'won'........... you would think that the left would want this to play out, removing all doubt that he 'won'.... legally, honestly ...................

and yet not a single LSMite is calling for or supporting the process to validate........... speaks volumes!

BOOM!

#4More

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
In the past i never really got involved in political speak. Too many politicians overstay their welcome and without term limits its difficult. If you take the extreme left and right off the table you may have people that actually work for the constituents.
Politicians like to spend, not cut, goes for both sides. The one size fits all doesn’t always work. Our favorite topic as outdoorsman, GUN CONTROL.
The statistics are pretty clear. I’ll bet if one examines the number of homicides or death by gun, the number of licensed hunters or handgun owners with permits who committed a violent crime is miniscule. I have to believe that. One winter day I may try to break down the national stats published by the F.B.I.
My question is has the NRA or any other organizations peeled the onion back on those stats?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Trump must never concede, if he does the sanctity of the presidential election will be lost forever. They will do it over and over again, a republican unless he is a globalist will never be elected again. I am convinced the machines are vulnerable, that they were hacked and that the votes were changed. The electoral college vote should be discarded and congress should pick the new president just like it has two times in our past history. DON'T listen to this communist trolls, stay the course, pray for our country and pray for our president.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by abbydog
In the past i never really got involved in political speak. Too many politicians overstay their welcome and without term limits its difficult. If you take the extreme left and right off the table you may have people that actually work for the constituents.
Politicians like to spend, not cut, goes for both sides. The one size fits all doesn’t always work. Our favorite topic as outdoorsman, GUN CONTROL.
The statistics are pretty clear. I’ll bet if one examines the number of homicides or death by gun, the number of licensed hunters or handgun owners with permits who committed a violent crime is miniscule. I have to believe that. One winter day I may try to break down the national stats published by the F.B.I.
My question is has the NRA or any other organizations peeled the onion back on those stats?

I read a statistic saying for every concealed carrier commiting a crime seven police commited a crime. Pretty sorry situation.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

224 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 16 invisible), 1,682 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,388
Posts18,469,804
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.