Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by benquick
Originally Posted by BobBrown
MAGA

We Just Did
.................Why sure we did BennySLOW!!.......Well guess what Benny! The dominos are beginning to fall around your ass...Biden has NOT been certified by any votes from the electors...Cuz ya see BennyBOY, the states have no authority nor the power to certify an election. All they can do is certify votes in their individual states. So let's assume that the 6 swing states; NV, MI, WI, AZ, PA and GA all certify their votes for Biden. That does NOT formally make Biden as the official president elect. And to go further, let's assume the electoral college electors give Biden the 270 votes minimum when they meet and vote on Dec 14th. If that be the case, the Trump team still has the SCOTUS and the legislatures from the 50 states, 31 out of the 50 state legislatures are controlled by the GOP....So from a legal and Constitutional standpoint, I would not be dancing in the isles celebrating if I were you.

Of course and then again, you are completely ignorant of the law and of the US Constitution as is all Trump haters..

So from any legal standpoint you say,,,,"WE JUST DID?"..............WEEEEEEEELL....No ya did not......LOL>>>LOL.......I just love checkmating ur pathetic azzzzzzz BennySLOW.....Not really me though. It is the law and the US Constitution that is doing the checkmating for me.......YEP!...............Looking forward to your next mindless and stupid post.

So, Dipsh*t, did you want to bet or not? Make me an offer.
...............Yep! I'll make ya an offer there Piddles. Interesting that you suggest that ONLY AFTER THE ELECTION?? Ok there PaddlerPUSSY. Here is my offer. My $25K says Trump retains the presidency. If he does not and I lose, then you must come to So Calif to collect in person and at a place I choose......If I win, then I do not expect one dime from your dishonest lying ass.

Believe me Piddles. You coming here to collect from me will be well worth the $25K that I lose......So about that coward?

Sounds a bit like a threat of violence to me, Dipwad. I don't play games. How about just a small wager between gentlemen? I'm good for it.
.................IT IS COWARD!! You may not be that stupid afterall....A nice little weaseling out there PiddlePUSS....Well ya know what they say. The higher the risk, the bigger the reward. Your problem is, is that you do not wish to take the risk. Right COWARD? How abouts $50K??...As yer BOY says,,,,C'MON MAN!!

How about your total net worth, or $100, whichever is greater? Gotcha covered many times over, Man!

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Good lord your a stupid sonafabitch

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Judman

Blow me

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MAGA

We Just Did
.................Why sure we did BennySLOW!!.......Well guess what Benny! The dominos are beginning to fall around your ass...Biden has NOT been certified by any votes from the electors...Cuz ya see BennyBOY, the states have no authority nor the power to certify an election. All they can do is certify votes in their individual states. So let's assume that the 6 swing states; NV, MI, WI, AZ, PA and GA all certify their votes for Biden. That does NOT formally make Biden as the official president elect. And to go further, let's assume the electoral college electors give Biden the 270 votes minimum when they meet and vote on Dec 14th. If that be the case, the Trump team still has the SCOTUS and the legislatures from the 50 states, 31 out of the 50 state legislatures are controlled by the GOP....So from a legal and Constitutional standpoint, I would not be dancing in the isles celebrating if I were you.

Of course and then again, you are completely ignorant of the law and of the US Constitution as is all Trump haters..

So from any legal standpoint you say,,,,"WE JUST DID?"..............WEEEEEEEELL....No ya did not......LOL>>>LOL.......I just love checkmating ur pathetic azzzzzzz BennySLOW.....Not really me though. It is the law and the US Constitution that is doing the checkmating for me.......YEP!...............Looking forward to your next mindless and stupid post.

...............Yep! I'll make ya an offer there Piddles. Interesting that you suggest that ONLY AFTER THE ELECTION?? Ok there PaddlerPUSSY. Here is my offer. My $25K says Trump retains the presidency. If he does not and I lose, then you must come to So Calif to collect in person and at a place I choose......If I win, then I do not expect one dime from your dishonest lying ass.

Believe me Piddles. You coming here to collect from me will be well worth the $25K that I lose......So about that coward?

Sounds a bit like a threat of violence to me, Dipwad. I don't play games. How about just a small wager between gentlemen? I'm good for it.
.................IT IS COWARD!! You may not be that stupid afterall....A nice little weaseling out there PiddlePUSS....Well ya know what they say. The higher the risk, the bigger the reward. Your problem is, is that you do not wish to take the risk. Right COWARD? How abouts $50K??...As yer BOY says,,,,C'MON MAN!!

How about your total net worth, or $100, whichever is greater? Gotcha covered many times over, Man!

Oh chit Caribbean witch doctor is here. How man patients you piss off today? Where you get your degree from again? Dominican Republic??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Someone post Paddle Puzzy’s patient feedback rating again

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
MAGA

We Just Did

...............LOL>>>LOL............SURE! I will put up my net worth on paper exceeding $4 million...So ya got $4 + mil? Got me covered many times over $4.2 million?? LOL>>>LOL.....Why sure ya do CLOWN!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
PaddlePUSSY always finds a way to weasel out...Tonight is no different.....He is a coward, a liar and a traitor to his country.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[quote=Paddler][quote=bigsqueeze][quote=Paddler][quote=bigsqueeze][quote=benquick][quote=BobBrown]MAGA
you.

I'll repeat this again...

stick head down toilet, keep flushing until you drown... put yourself out of your misery, allow the wife to cash in on that insurance policy....

do something good for the world for once in your useless existence....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Eric308
I'm voting for Biden,

Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden,

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I voted for Biden

Well turn in your guns... turn in your man card...

your Gay Pride Cards, is waiting for you at the exit door...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Blow me

Scott, I thought we were good? Wtf

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B

Blow me

Scott, I thought we were good? Wtf

You’re confused .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
We can say Trump will prevail, but it will take more than what we say.....and I have my doubts the SC will invalidate an election and that's what it will take...So, what are the odds of another vote.....this time monitored to the extreme?????

Addition: Thinking further.....If the SC falls on the side of another vote....they would have invalidated the election...

The question them becomes with proven voter fraud....just how will the the results be changed????? Because if the results stand....all the evidence means "dreck."....Pgh slang....

Addition: I go thru this with a friend on the phone a couple times a week....They did this, they did that, they were seen, the computer logarithms, etc, etc...OK, I agree...but how will it be flipped? What court will make the decision? Because it sure won't be happen on Sydney or Rudy telling us about it.......Sooooo, who makes the decision to flip.....

Last edited by battue; 11/26/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

...............LOL>>>LOL............SURE! I will put up my net worth on paper exceeding $4 million...So ya got $4 + mil? Got me covered many times over $4.2 million?? LOL>>>LOL.....Why sure ya do CLOWN!

Yep, covered. No worries. But how about just $1000. That way nobody gets hurt, and you can just mail it to me.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by battue
We can say Trump will prevail, but it will take more than what we say.....and I have my doubts the SC will invalidate an election and that's what it will take...So, what are the odds of another vote.....this time monitored to the extreme?????

Addition: Thinking further.....If the SC falls on the side of another vote....they would have invalidated the election...

The question them becomes with proven voter fraud....just how will the the results be changed????? Because if the results stand....all the evidence means "dreck."....Pgh slang....

Addition: I go thru this with a friend on the phone a couple times a week....They did this, they did that, they were seen, the computer logarithms, etc, etc...OK, I agree...but how will it be flipped? What court will make the decision? Because it sure won't be happen on Sydney or Rudy telling us about it.......Sooooo, who makes the decision to flip.....

Enjoy your Turkey Day! Do not fret

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B

Yep, covered. No worries. But how about just $1000. That way nobody gets hurt, and you can just mail it to me.

$1,000?

Worried?! LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

How about your total n, and in that event, he loses a grand. If he's just blowing smoke et worth, or $100, whichever is greater? Gotcha covered many times over, Man!

$1,000?

Worried?! LOL

Nope, not in the least. I figure $1000 is enough to test his conviction, but not enough to scare him off. So it's a money talks, bullsh*t walks proposition. No big thing. If he accepts it means he's totally delusional and actually believes Trump will stay in office, in which case he will be out $1000. If he declines the bet it means he's at least smart enough to know he's just blowing smoke. I win either way. Facts matter, stupid hurts.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You ever sign the line and put your dick in the dirt? Yes or no?
I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

......................LOL...LOL.......Paddles the WEASEL........$1,000???........Tell ya what Piddles.....$100,000 to you in CASH regardless if Trump retains the presidency or not if ya got the damned gutts to come and collect it. It will be the most painful $100K that you will have ever earned in your miserable life. ONE ON ONE, you and me on a gym mat and you sign a waiver. You keep the money whether Trump retains the presidency or not...Your wager of only $1K is a joke........Well worth it for me to lose $100K.....You do not have the gutts ya coward....Looking forward to your weasel out reply.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

386 members (16penny, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 47 invisible), 2,535 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,015
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.