Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The evidence gets fully presented during trial. Not at this stage you idiot.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by rem141r
i read it, although with all the runtogetherwords it was hard to read portions of it. seems it boils down to a bunch of affidavits and some evidence that the vp of engineering for the voting machine company was antifa and said that they had fixed it so that trump could not win. that and a bunch of statistics saying it was impossible for the votes to change like they did from trump to biden. what i did not see was any hard and fast proof. maybe thats coming or maybe i missed it. it is really sickening that this schit is STILL going on, 20 years after the "hanging chad" horschit. how f ucken hard is it to get a voting system in place that is 100% certifiably accurate? i work in IT, i know of what they are talking about with drag and drop upload errors, unsecured logs, etc. this schit is unf ucken acceptable and easily fixed. yet here we are.

Ummm, what you are seeing is the pre-cursor, the complaint for relief and injunction. The actual evidence will be forthcoming and revealed as this moves forward.

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.

No, what you're seeing is just another smoke show. Without any real evidence these "Kraken" lawsuits are all talk and no trouser. I expect them to be dismissed and the certification of the electorate to go forward.

You've proved your a communist idiot already, just another one with a bullseye on their forehead as far as I'm concerned.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
i read it, although with all the runtogetherwords it was hard to read portions of it. seems it boils down to a bunch of affidavits and some evidence that the vp of engineering for the voting machine company was antifa and said that they had fixed it so that trump could not win. that and a bunch of statistics saying it was impossible for the votes to change like they did from trump to biden. what i did not see was any hard and fast proof. maybe thats coming or maybe i missed it. it is really sickening that this schit is STILL going on, 20 years after the "hanging chad" horschit. how f ucken hard is it to get a voting system in place that is 100% certifiably accurate? i work in IT, i know of what they are talking about with drag and drop upload errors, unsecured logs, etc. this schit is unf ucken acceptable and easily fixed. yet here we are.

Obama spent $2billion on his health web site and it still doesn't work.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Well, have a great Thanksgiving anyway, enjoy your kool-aid.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Cowgirl,

Enjoy your Thanksgiving under a Republican admin.
It’ll be the same next year at Thanksgiving

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by badger

Ummm, what you are seeing is the pre-cursor, the complaint for relief and injunction. The actual evidence will be forthcoming and revealed as this moves forward.

Patience Grasshopper.

Get more popcorn.

They file a case and ask for an injunction. Once the court accepts the case, they then enter the "discovery" phase, which permits them access to all the information, including the computer files, for examination by experts.

It's a required step. No company or gov't is going to let anyone willy-nilly go through their records. The court application forces them to permit it.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
And STILL no real evidence...

Geez what do you consider evidence? If sworn statements from eye witnesses which are allowed in court don't make your list what does? I believe if you pull your head out of the fake news @ss, cleand the schitt out of your ears and eyes and have the intelligence of a snail you would see plenty of evidence.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Cowboy Tim . . . . . . . . .that's his stage name at the gay strip club.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
how f ucken hard is it to get a voting system in place that is 100% certifiably accurate? i work in IT, i know of what they are talking about with drag and drop upload errors, unsecured logs, etc. this schit is unf ucken acceptable and easily fixed. yet here we are.
As a SQL Developer, I would not trust ANY electronic system. All it takes is one admin or DBA with an agenda. You get 50% of the employees with an agenda (morally superior as Progressives by definition always are) and there's no way on God's green Earth that an e-vote can be secure.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Why lie, backstabbing Commie? Want to tell us all about Russian collusion? Maybe tell us why you voted for a pedophile? Similar interests? Just wondering.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, let the fraudsters think about it all weekend long.........Well done!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Fuq you.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by copperking81

Fuq you.

Cowboy Tim, ghayest sheit ever. Yep, fuqk him.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sidney Powell has done a lot of good work and this is her latest contribution. In order to prove many of the allegations it will probably be necessary for the court to order a forensic examination of the source code and the logs on all the voting machines. That's a lot of work and would take time. Lets hope it happens.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
It’s always, from the start been about a forensic investigation. Problem is they have had a 2+ week head start and we are a long ways from subpoena of evidence.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I would be surprised if every Dominion voting machine in this nation has not already been scrubbed with Hillary's "bleach bit" and then worked over with a ten pound rare earth magnet.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
...............LOL>>>LOL......U are full of CRAP cowboy......No real evidence? U lie through them gums of yours.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...what i did not see was any hard and fast proof...

I just have to ask...WTF is wrong with you? "Hard and fast proof" in a filing?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JeffP
It’s always, from the start been about a forensic investigation. Problem is they have had a 2+ week head start and we are a long ways from subpoena of evidence.

I'm concerned about that as well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We all know the Democrats cheated. The problem is the deep state is huge. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

156 members (3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 450yukon, 264mag, 19 invisible), 1,969 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,889
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.