Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 19352012
I'm surprised more of you dont kill yourselves. Getting worked up about an internet real estate listing service? Wow, some of you are really troubled.

Thanks, but don't worry about us.

You're the one that lives in Iowa.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by duck911
You needed Zillow to figure out a ballpark on the property you put up for sale that you've owned since 1997?

If you don't have any friendly, useful advice....

Why do you even open your fat fuggin mouth?

It is a common theme.

Duck O' Douche,

Your holiday weekend meltdown has been epic.

I'm hoping your wife let's you drink some more this evening.

LOL

What did I miss?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by 79S
checked Zillow out, my trailer house is now worth 25k we bought 10yrs ago for 60k. So is that good??

^^^Another virtue signaler...^^^

Yeah I’m pretty much a big real estate mogul.. closing multi dollar deals at IHOP.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You needed Zillow to figure out a ballpark on the property you put up for sale that you've owned since 1997?

It is a common theme.

Duck O' Douche,

LOL

What did I miss?

DuckDuckGoose acting like he’s from Oregon.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It is a common theme.

Duck O' Douche,

LOL

What did I miss?

Golf thread

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Any opinions on how accurate their listed home values are? I looked up my place here in So Cal this morning and damn near choked on my coffee when in came back 783K. Paid 212 for it back in 1997.
Whatever it's worth will come in handy when the wife and I escape from here in a few years

I use zillow all the time. It's close enough. Redfin is useful, too. Just don't get on their email list. Lol.

Don't listen to the nay-sayers here that don't know what they're talking about / aren't in the business every single day.

And, BTW, you don't need an appraisal to get a ballpark and/or figure out what you're going to ask for your house. Let the guy buying the place pay for an appraisal.. Unless you are just absolutely determined to piss away $350-700.

Good luck getting out of KA. Hope you find somewhere nice.

Yeah, because you are all knowing and know the markets everywhere.

You city girls are a funny bunch of twats.

Just doin' muh yob.

Lol.

(Chkunt)

Troll Farm.

Nothing but.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Any opinions on how accurate their listed home values are? I looked up my place here in So Cal this morning and damn near choked on my coffee when in came back 783K. Paid 212 for it back in 1997.
Whatever it's worth will come in handy when the wife and I escape from here in a few years

I use zillow all the time. It's close enough. Redfin is useful, too. Just don't get on their email list. Lol.

Don't listen to the nay-sayers here that don't know what they're talking about / aren't in the business every single day.

And, BTW, you don't need an appraisal to get a ballpark and/or figure out what you're going to ask for your house. Let the guy buying the place pay for an appraisal.. Unless you are just absolutely determined to piss away $350-700.

Good luck getting out of KA. Hope you find somewhere nice.

Yeah, because you are all knowing and know the markets everywhere.

You city girls are a funny bunch of twats.

Just doin' muh yob.

Lol.

(Chkunt)

Troll Farm.

Nothing but.

Sure is, these days.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
One may choke at the estimate, but look up the cost of a potential replacement. They're not cheap either.

1Minute
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
IME pretty accurate. As mentioned before it depends on the accuracy of the inputs. If the market is active there are lots of data to work with, so Zillow is a pretty good guide.

Checking data accuracy about description of your own property and others you know helps to refine the estimates. A good practice is to obtain a competitive market analysis (CMA) from several - 3 is accepted in the industry as a good indicator - realtors active and knowledgeable about your specific area with a recommendation on listing price. Listing at the price the market defines also helps with a quicker sale.

In my local market Zillow reflects final selling price pretty closely, when we ascertain that the comparables are accurate. Sometimes unrecorded improvements to your property and/or the apparent comps can greatly affect price estimates. Seller beware. You can never have enough accurate info to set price.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not sure how you value a house, here, now.

The last few months they do an open house and post the asking price.

Traditionally, one would reduce that about 10% and make an offer.
Unless there were some extenuating circumstances.

There are now.

The house gets shown, and offers are treated as bids.
Two weeks later the seller opens them and decides which, if any to accept.

Nice homes, out if town go well above asking.

They are mostly bug out homes for DC'ers or Baltimorons.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by xarcher
A detailed appraisal, by a licensed professional, only costs a few hundred dollars.

Any realtor could pull comps in about an hour and have a reasonably accurate assessment of probable sales price.

Duck911, seek therapy. You seem to be having an episode, possibly brought on by the holiday season or maybe stress induced covid overload. You should put Flave on ignore, he seems to be a trigger for your psychosis? If you need help, PM happy camper. He seems to be able to perform miracles through simple prayer.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Not sure how you value a house, here, now.

The last few months they do an open house and post the asking price.

Traditionally, one would reduce that about 10% and make an offer.
Unless there were some extenuating circumstances.

There are now.

The house gets shown, and offers are treated as bids.
Two weeks later the seller opens them and decides which, if any to accept.

Nice homes, out if town go well above asking.

They are mostly bug out homes for DC'ers or Baltimorons.

Around here, get your comps then add 10-15%. You’ll get a contract within 7 days.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Not very accurate. Tend to over inflate prices IMO

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Zillow is a crock at best.

Maybe if you live in an area with 500 homes sales a day, but when 6 homes have been sold in the past year within a 10 mile radius, it's useless.

Unfortunately, lots of idiots like it.

yep

GRIZZ Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Thanks all I reckon I'll just have to list it and let it ride.. Gruff up yours you sniveling bitch...

Make sure you brag about how much you made on your house sale in whatever locale gets stuck with your amazing self. You go gurl.

Whitefish is full of CA fa gs, if you land there let me know I'll buy you a coffee.

Edit to add:

Nobody gives a flying fugk how rich you are or what your house is worth. Putting the numbers up, real or not, was virtue signaling. Were you a grown man posting and talking with peers, you'd have asked "hey, do you guys think Zillow is a reasonable estimation of property value?"

True to form however, you've got to show the ladies your clit. I'm sorry if my pointing out your [bleep] is uncomfortable. Maybe you should stay in CA and suck dik.

No worries...Montana is rapidly turning blue 'silly goat muff' ya dumb fuqk. Must be a heavy flow day for you douchbag crawl back into your doublewide and figure out how to get caught up on your rent...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thanks all I reckon I'll just have to list it and let it ride.. Gruff up yours you sniveling bitch...

Make sure you brag about how much you made on your house sale in whatever locale gets stuck with your amazing self. You go gurl.

Whitefish is full of CA fa gs, if you land there let me know I'll buy you a coffee.

Edit to add:

Nobody gives a flying fugk how rich you are or what your house is worth. Putting the numbers up, real or not, was virtue signaling. Were you a grown man posting and talking with peers, you'd have asked "hey, do you guys think Zillow is a reasonable estimation of property value?"

True to form however, you've got to show the ladies your clit. I'm sorry if my pointing out your [bleep] is uncomfortable. Maybe you should stay in CA and suck dik.

Put another way, “Welcome to Montana “.

Laffin here.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It is a common theme.

Duck O' Douche,

LOL

What did I miss?

Can you be more specific?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

It is a common theme.

Duck O' Douche,

LOL

What did I miss?

Can you be more specific?

He’s asking about you talking about other people drinking more.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Edit to add:

No worries...Montana is rapidly turning blue 'silly goat muff' ya dumb fuqk. Must be a heavy flow day for you douchbag crawl back into your doublewide and figure out how to get caught up on your rent...

I'm counting on them not being able to evict me 'cause of the pandemic rules. Fingers crossed for another covid check, it really helped out last time.

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Edit to add:

I'm counting on them not being able to evict me 'cause of the pandemic rules. Fingers crossed for another covid check, it really helped out last time.

A “Covid Patient Inside “ sign on the exterior doors helps, Gruff .

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 75 invisible), 3,146 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,354
Posts18,487,934
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.