Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 116 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 115 116
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by deflave
I took this sport up a couple months ago and I couldn't believe the number of parallels between hunting and shooting.

I play four to five days a week since the Believers shut down my local USPSA. It has been a fine substitute.

Does anybody else here love golf?

Golf Sucks.

The Kaiser- "If it ain't broke, I can fix that!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Hockey > golf, but I do both.

Hey goalie!

I thought you died?

No. I did get destroyed in epic fashion doing Red Bull Crashed Ice's goalie race though.

Nothing like having your 30mph crash on a jumbotron in front of 100,000 people.....

But, seriously, this place wouldn't work on my old phone so I quit coming due to ads etc. I just got a new one, and, with as blocker, it seems to work.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Hey goalie!

I thought you died?

No. I did get destroyed in epic fashion doing Red Bull Crashed Ice's goalie race though.

Nothing like having your 30mph crash on a jumbotron in front of 100,000 people.....

But, seriously, this place wouldn't work on my old phone so I quit coming due to ads etc. I just got a new one, and, with as blocker, it seems to work.

Well welcome back.

I still have the hockey puck/bottle opener you gave me.

It stays in my pickup for roadies.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kaiser Norton
I took this sport up a couple months ago and I couldn't believe the number of parallels between hunting and shooting.

I play four to five days a week since the Believers shut down my local USPSA. It has been a fine substitute.

Does anybody else here love golf?

Golf Sucks.

Be gone with you.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hey goalie!

I thought you died?

Well welcome back.

I still have the hockey puck/bottle opener you gave me.

It stays in my pickup for roadies.

Niiiiiice.

I was wearing my Chickenbuck hoodie in the shop making 90+ pounds of venison sausage and realized I miss this place.

IC B2

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Niiiiiice.

I was wearing my Chickenbuck hoodie in the shop making 90+ pounds of venison sausage and realized I miss this place.

Let's not get all misty about it.

GFY.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, no hug?!?!?!???

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
So, no hug?!?!?!???

The potential for hard on's is too great.

Pass.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where is duckodynamite at waiting for more of his tall tales.. his next tall tail probably his cousin is a U.S Marshal in Kentucky and he’s taking down a back country crime syndicate..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by 79S

I could drive onto the chairforce academy, go to said golf course and play a round of golf.. I could take Deflave with me if chose too.. It’s not that hard.. I also guarantee you I won’t be saluting anyone.

This speaks VOLUMES about your character.

"Chairforce"...... "I also guarantee you I won’t be saluting anyone."

Damn.....

You won’t catch anyone who is a civilian saluting a retired, civilian clothes wearing colonel, even if it’s colonel ph ucking Sanders. I can’t say I wouldn’t salute anyone. I’d be the first one in line to salute the drink chick with my left hand.

I can’t even count how many chairforce courses I’ve played, some with officers, some with cadets (yes, at that course), and have never seen any NAF employee with enough common sense to know what the GD weather forecast is, let alone know schitt about who is about to tee off.

Ph ucking civilians saluting retired plain clothes colonels! And then knowing so much about the military he jumps on someone for calling it the chairforce! Jesus Christ. It is the chairforce. Ph uck even the chairmen call it the chairforce! I’m surprised you didn’t run into a gang of chairmen out there doing their one PT session for the week (putt putt).

I was on the fence about you after the stupid ph ucking EMT + secret Indian blood clot powder story, but now I’m 100% sure you’re just full of schitt. Not the fun kind of full of schitt where you embellish stories to the point of comedic value, that pathetic kind where you hate yourself a little bit and add a few superlatives to try and impress the people around you just a little bit so you can escape one more day of dodging suicide. Take your earnings and buy a how-to book. How-to not be awkward, bud.

Now we know what the Wicked Witch of the West felt when a house fell on her head.

😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
Where is duckodynamite at waiting for more of his tall tales.. his next tall tail probably his cousin is a U.S Marshal in Kentucky and he’s taking down a back country crime syndicate..

EPIC meltdown.

LOL

I almost regret passing out while it was unfolding.

(not really)

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Duck,

Your stories are the BEST!

LOL

Hint: The US Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs entrance is met with MP's, and guns (shock and surprise - standard on any given day)

But vehicle searches, temperature checks due to COVID are in place right now.

Just so we could go whack some golf balls.

Might seem foreign to a dipchit like you, but anyone here with access to the Academy (with the current COVID deal) knows you are a laughing stock.

Another bullchit story.. news ph ucking flash you are always subject to a vehicle search when entering a military post.. The “MP’s” are Air Force security forces dumb ass not MP’s that the Amy.

Last edited by 79S; 11/28/20.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S

Another bullchit story.. news ph ucking flash you are always subject to a vehicle search when entering a military post.. The “MP’s” are Air Force security forces dumb ass not MP’s that the Amy.

I was going to tell that dumb fugk that I'm on an air base five days a week, but I thought it more fun to let out more rope.

LOL

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by 79S

I could drive onto the chairforce academy, go to said golf course and play a round of golf.. I could take Deflave with me if chose too.. It’s not that hard.. I also guarantee you I won’t be saluting anyone.

This speaks VOLUMES about your character.

"Chairforce"...... "I also guarantee you I won’t be saluting anyone."

Damn.....

You won’t catch anyone who is a civilian saluting a retired, civilian clothes wearing colonel, even if it’s colonel ph ucking Sanders. I can’t say I wouldn’t salute anyone. I’d be the first one in line to salute the drink chick with my left hand.

I can’t even count how many chairforce courses I’ve played, some with officers, some with cadets (yes, at that course), and have never seen any NAF employee with enough common sense to know what the GD weather forecast is, let alone know schitt about who is about to tee off.

Ph ucking civilians saluting retired plain clothes colonels! And then knowing so much about the military he jumps on someone for calling it the chairforce! Jesus Christ. It is the chairforce. Ph uck even the chairmen call it the chairforce! I’m surprised you didn’t run into a gang of chairmen out there doing their one PT session for the week (putt putt).

I was on the fence about you after the stupid ph ucking EMT + secret Indian blood clot powder story, but now I’m 100% sure you’re just full of schitt. Not the fun kind of full of schitt where you embellish stories to the point of comedic value, that pathetic kind where you hate yourself a little bit and add a few superlatives to try and impress the people around you just a little bit so you can escape one more day of dodging suicide. Take your earnings and buy a how-to book. How-to not be awkward, bud.

Now we know what the Wicked Witch of the West felt when a house fell on her head.

😬😎

We all embellish stories a little bit. But not duckodynamite, instead of saying my BIL ran into a former cadet now 1LT he saluted my BIL. My BIL told them to knock it off and call him Bob. Nope not duck he takes it over the top, the whole golf course staff was saluting him hell the golf cart mechanic even saluted him.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

I was going to tell that dumb fugk that I'm on an air base five days a week, but I thought it more fun to let out more rope.

LOL

Well buddy you better get to saluting.. especially on the golf course

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by 79S

I am still trying to wrap my head around this.

Insult to the AF, and a complete lack of military courtesy.

What dont you get????

The chair force pun.
Or the civilians dont salute military.
Even if said civilian is retired military.
Their is one civilian who returns salutes to miltary though.

And salutes from " civilians" at times are a tradition and appropriate given certain ocassions.

I think the golf course is most def not one of them.

I have given 2 salutes as a " civilian"
One in 2014 the other in 2015.
2 newly commissioned 2Lt,s
My oldest daughters.
They even gave me a silver dollar for it.
1st time ( and last) they ever gave dad money!!!

Far as golf goes.
Played minature golf as a kid once or twice.
And their is a indoor glow golf place here in town.
That intrigues me kinda....
Kinda......

79S take it easy on Duck911.
Dont hammer him too hard....
LOL!!!!

What you did for your daughters happens a lot, my wife cousin husband CSM (ret) did that for his daughter I think he was on terminal leave. But he wanted her first salute coming from her dad. If my kid went that route I do the same as you. The chairforce thing inter- service rivalry but duckodynamite don’t get that..

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
My son asked that I be there for his graduation.

I said if you wanted me there you should have graduated from MCRD so GFY.

We are still friends. Kind of.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My son asked that I be there for his graduation.

I said if you wanted me there you should have graduated from MCRD so GFY.

We are still friends. Kind of.

Damn... I don’t think the Salvation Army was ready for you so good call on not going..

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S

Damn... I don’t think the Salvation Army was ready for you so good call on not going..

A key part of fatherhood is letting the children know that they're not important.

Dave

PS-Tee time is @ 2:50p.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Too cold to golf up here today, so we shot some golf balls out of the F5 can launcher instead.

The golf ball adapter for that thing is awesome.

I do drive my buddies nuts at golf league in the summer though looking for crappy lost balls to shoot. They know I'm only playing Q-star Tour balls on the course, so they think scrounging for balls is a waste of my time.

Page 42 of 116 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 115 116

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,383
Posts18,488,595
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.