Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
"Canaduh and beautiful" is akin to "southern and smart."

LOL

Ain't fugkin' happening.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Ain't fugkin' happening.

deflave;
Good evening to you sir, I hope that this finds you all well and that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend too.

Sometimes sir, if I didn't know better I'd think you were being mean to us here north of the medicine line for something one of us has done to you?

Perhaps it was Roger from Toronto? He's quite rude sometimes and if it was him, I'll apologize on behalf of all Canadians for his boorish behaviour.

If however, you want some examples of absolutely bone melting pulchritude, I'd suggest you look up photos of a young Shania Twain, Pamela Anderson - who went to high school with a friend of my sister in law or even a young Shannon Tweed.

There's others I'm sure, but those sprung to my admittedly old and sometimes cold addled mind. wink

Anyways sir, hopefully as well it wasn't something I said to offend you and all the best to you all as we head into shorter days.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Ain't fugkin' happening.

deflave;
Good evening to you sir, I hope that this finds you all well and that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend too.

Sometimes sir, if I didn't know better I'd think you were being mean to us here north of the medicine line for something one of us has done to you?

Perhaps it was Roger from Toronto? He's quite rude sometimes and if it was him, I'll apologize on behalf of all Canadians for his boorish behaviour.

If however, you want some examples of absolutely bone melting pulchritude, I'd suggest you look up photos of a young Shania Twain, Pamela Anderson - who went to high school with a friend of my sister in law or even a young Shannon Tweed.

There's others I'm sure, but those sprung to my admittedly old and sometimes cold addled mind. wink

Anyways sir, hopefully as well it wasn't something I said to offend you and all the best to you all as we head into shorter days.

Dwayne

Translation:

Eat schitt,......and have a nice day.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Pappy348

You’d be unpleasantly surprised at how many of the glamour girls on tv and actually look scrubbed down to the real stuff. Ain’t pretty. Now, with digital imagery, no telling what a gal (or guy) really looks like.
You mean like Paris Hilton?[Linked Image from cdn.24.co.za]

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fburgtx

There’s some attractive black females out there. She’s not it.....

No, there's not.

The only ones that even come close are VERY "high yellow"

All this kind of crap is NOT done to appease negroes (you can't appease them anyway). This is all done to condition Whites.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ERK
Grace Jones was fugly also. Everybody feels better now that they have shown how unprejudiced they are. Edk

To be frank I thought Grace Jones looked like a hat full of arseholes.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

425 members (10ring1, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 204guy, 61 invisible), 17,785 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,988
Posts18,540,179
Members74,053
Most Online21,066
1 hour ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.