Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Also let's think this one through. So Delta got into a gunfight with the boys over at the CIA in Germany over a server?

Hmm the folks packing heat at the CIA are usually contractors. And here's where we come full circle, they usually come from a special operation background (ie delta, devgru, green berets, various smu).

So you want me to believe former spec ops guys got in a gunfight with current spec ops guys over a server that contains the smoking gun for sidney powell?

Riiiiiight.

You Qtards are making us sane Trump supporters look batschiet crazy.

Do you have proof otherwise? Who said Delta Force did this?, so you are reading a Tom Clancy book after all.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You guys who are insisting that Russia and Iran meddled in the 2020 election are parroting CNN talking points.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/fbi-election-security/index.html

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
Oh boy more Qtard nonsense..

You Q people read too many Tom Clancy books

So happy your sources have been in control these last 30 some years. They really got the country and the people headed in the right direction with their disinformation. Carry on.

No Chit, that's why I have the insect on 'ignore'....don't waste your time with imbeciles.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by K22
Also let's think this one through. So Delta got into a gunfight with the boys over at the CIA in Germany over a server?

Hmm the folks packing heat at the CIA are usually contractors. And here's where we come full circle, they usually come from a special operation background (ie delta, devgru, green berets, various smu).

So you want me to believe former spec ops guys got in a gunfight with current spec ops guys over a server that contains the smoking gun for sidney powell?

Riiiiiight.

You Qtards are making us sane Trump supporters look batschiet crazy.

Do you have proof otherwise? Who said Delta Force did this?, so you are reading a Tom Clancy book after all.

Please continue posting various anonymous tweets with cryptic messages to the Qtards. Its entertaining.

You have no proof anything took place. You are making the claim, not me. Oh that's right we must take everything "Q" at face value because they said so...

Its really sad knowing how many suckers are out there. It's like watching benny's hinn beat the crap out of people with his blazer...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Hey look, a local Qanon meeting..........

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I don’t know that it is true, but I see no reason why it couldn’t be. I certainly believe the election was stolen. I believe that part of that theft involved the Dominion system. I believe that some of the machines were hooked up to the internet and data was sent somewhere. So, most people on this board believe all that. Most of us also believe and know that the deep state and the CIA in particular have opposed Trump at every turn.

So, knowing and believing all that, it isn’t implausible to believe that there was in fact a CIA server facility in Germany. And it isn’t much of a stretch to believe that this facility had some data related to the election. Remember, that data was sent somewhere. Why not there?

So if all that is true or plausibly true, why is it crackpot territory to believe that one faction of the government opposed to the CIA and the deep state went in there to get it? What is implausible about that? In every empire IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, there have been factions within those empires willing to fight and kill each other to gain control of the levers if state. Are we not an empire of sorts? Are we not in this world? Why should we be any different from any other empire gone before?

I have no idea if it actually happened. But given what we know, it is an entirely plausible story.

What you say makes sense.

I don't know if it is true. At this point I error on the side of it not being true, but I definitely don't think it is crazy talk to say it is possible and I'm completely open to hearing more evidence.

A year ago I did not believe a lot of things I now believe fully. The truth in this world has turned out to be FAR stranger than fiction. The world is an evil hollywood story playing out before our eyes.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You guys who are insisting that Russia and Iran meddled in the 2020 election are parroting CNN talking points.

Just because the media lied about Russia with Trump does not mean Iran and China did not meddle. That's obvious. Every case has to be driven by evidence.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by OldHat

Just because the media lied about Russia with Trump does not mean Iran and China did not meddle. That's obvious. Every case has to be driven by evidence.

How many times are you going to believe the same lies?

The propaganda box told you that Russians gave the election to Trump. (made the left hate Russia) The propaganda box told you that Russians gave the election to Biden. (made the right hate Russia)

I'd like to believe that the right isn't as stupid as the left. But some people make it difficult.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Guys, the following was one of the comments fro the CD Media site....what is the nomenclature? "In all probability this site is an AM being run by the FSB. Consume at your own risk."

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Please continue posting various anonymous tweets with cryptic messages to the Qtards. Its entertaining.

You have no proof anything took place. You are making the claim, not me. Oh that's right we must take everything "Q" at face value because they said so...

Its really sad knowing how many suckers are out there. It's like watching benny's hinn beat the crap out of people with his blazer...

Every post of your's is the same. It looks very familiar. That's why sockpuppets at the end of the day are useless. People can't help but behave the way they always do.

Much bigger gadflys than you are at work against the Anon movement. The posts aren't for you, you do realize that. It's growing.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The propaganda box told you that Russians gave the election to Trump. (made the left hate Russia) The propaganda box told you that Russians gave the election to Biden. (made the right hate Russia)

I'd like to believe that the right isn't as stupid as the left. But some people make it difficult.

Nonsense, everyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together knows that the Democrats, the CIA and the deep state rigged this election, were Iran, Russia, China all part of this fraud, maybe, if you believe in Globalism and believe he Deep State involves foreign counties and actors with similar goals.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Every post of your's is the same. It looks very familiar. That's why sockpuppets at the end of the day are useless. People can't help but behave the way they always do.

Much bigger gadflys than you are at work against the Anon movement. The posts aren't for you, you do realize that. It's growing.

I'm just having fun pointing out the ridiculous stuff all these boomers actually believe.

Its literally like watching a benny hinn production..

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

I don't listen to the propaganda box. A person would have to be seriously ignorant to believe that China does not engage in cyber warfare. I know this for a fact.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by broomd
Guys, the following was one of the comments fro the CD Media site....what is the nomenclature? "In all probability this site is an AM being run by the FSB. Consume at your own risk."

Here's another article from that page that attempts to deflect the blame for the election fraud on China, Russia, and Iran.

It's a misinformation page,..CNN style fake news for the people who peruse the internet.

https://creativedestructionmedia.co...gn-and-domestic-enemies-want-trump-gone/

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I don't listen to the propaganda box. A person would have to be seriously ignorant to believe that China does not engage in cyber warfare. I know this for a fact.

The election was stolen by domestic enemies of America. Not foreigners.

The farther you allow yourself to be moved from that fact, the more wrong you get.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The election was stolen by domestic enemies of America. Not foreigners.

The farther you allow yourself to be moved from that fact, the more wrong you get.

Why does it have to be one or the other.

Remember the Five Eyes were all involved in the coup to stop Trump in 2016 and continued all through his first term

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
No it was stolen by Che Guevara, Hitler, Santa, and David Bowie....

Get it right!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

Nonsense, everyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together knows that the Democrats, the CIA and the deep state rigged this election, were Iran, Russia, China all part of this fraud, maybe, if you believe in Globalism and believe he Deep State involves foreign counties and actors with similar goals.

aww, fer Pete's sake.

Don't forget Doctor Fu Manchu!

That son of a bitch had a hand in this!,....I'm tellin' ya!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by broomd

No one can answer this?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

351 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 160user, 27 invisible), 1,822 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,753
Posts18,495,386
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.