Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I used to think the same as most here until my daughter wanted to play hockey 3 years ago. She was 7 when she started.

Its a man's sport but I agreed but no girls league, your gonna play with the guys.

At first I figured she would get knocked in the boards a few times, roughed up and call it quits..right?

I was wrong, my girl has attitude. Seen her throw her gloves off more than once going after a kid. Shes put more than one boy in the boards.

If she can do it with no special rules cuz she's a girl. More power to them

No special rules. Play the same as the guys

My Daughter competed in sports also, and fortunately we had female sports here. I was, and still am, very proud of her. I don't know how old your daughter is right now. Pre-puberty, the girls often out grow the boys and they mature sooner. However, when a boys testosterone kicks in and he grows hair around his privates, under his arms, chest, chin, etc...their propensity and innate natural ability to be physically dominating FAR outweighs the ladies. FAR outweighs. The ladies simply match a man's strength and speed pound for pound. Add to that almost all men are taller and heavier than women and this further puts them at a distinct advantage when engaged in controlled or uncontrolled violence. I would guess that by the time a young lady is 18 ~ 21, and the men are also 18 ~ 21, there is no chance a lady could match or even survive in a violent sport, i.e., Hockey, Football and the biggie (currently) MMA if competing against men.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I used to think the same as most here until my daughter wanted to play hockey 3 years ago. She was 7 when she started.

Its a man's sport but I agreed but no girls league, your gonna play with the guys.

At first I figured she would get knocked in the boards a few times, roughed up and call it quits..right?

I was wrong, my girl has attitude. Seen her throw her gloves off more than once going after a kid. Shes put more than one boy in the boards.

She's playing with the guys because the guys are letting her play.

Don't get confused.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Any girl that can compete in a man's sport will have a flat top haircut and a pack of Marlboros rolled up in her t-shirt sleeve by the time she's 25,.....a tattoo of Popeye the Sailor Man showing on her upper arm.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Any girl that can compete in a man's sport will have a flat top haircut and a pack of Marlboros rolled up in her t-shirt sleeve by the time she's 25,.....a tattoo of Popeye the Sailor Man showing on her upper arm.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

Don't get confused.

She thanks you for the support dickhead but she's actually better than most of the guys.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Don't get confused.

Is that the blond chicken knocking you on your ass? 'Sides, getting knocked down on turf hurts but isn't [bleep]. Try getting hit like that and hitting ice.

Last edited by Joel/AK; 11/29/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

My Daughter competed in sports also, and fortunately we had female sports here. I was, and still am, very proud of her. I don't know how old your daughter is right now. Pre-puberty, the girls often out grow the boys and they mature sooner. However, when a boys testosterone kicks in and he grows hair around his privates, under his arms, chest, chin, etc...their propensity and innate natural ability to be physically dominating FAR outweighs the ladies. FAR outweighs. The ladies simply match a man's strength and speed pound for pound. Add to that almost all men are taller and heavier than women and this further puts them at a distinct advantage when engaged in controlled or uncontrolled violence. I would guess that by the time a young lady is 18 ~ 21, and the men are also 18 ~ 21, there is no chance a lady could match or even survive in a violent sport, i.e., Hockey, Football and the biggie (currently) MMA if competing against men.

Shes 10. I know her future isn't to bright in hockey, which she loves but she will play as long as she can.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

She thanks you for the support dickhead but she's actually better than most of the guys.

Co-ed junior leagues have been around for a long time.

That doesn't mean they can hang at the collegiate or professional levels. Which is what this thread is about.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Girls can't be goalies in hockey. They suction cup to the ice when they do a split to stop the puck.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Amen!

As another proud father of a strong daughter and the product of strong women, married to an equally strong woman, I approve this message. 👍

If you want to do the job you do it on an equal footing. You don’t get extra points for being a girl. You have to be tough but soft. Aggressive yet feminine. Quiet yet HEARD. Those are the invaluable lessons I don’t think I’d be able to teach a young lady. The qualities of such behavior is an art form and thankfully I married a master artisan. 😁. My wife is the epitome of class and feminine beauty, she is strong and determined , yet nurturing and soft. Those are juxtapositions I don’t have any experience navigating but because my mom and grandma were ladies like my wife I damn sure knew what it looked and sounded like....or what it didn’t sound like. 😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Co-ed junior leagues have been around for a long time.

That doesn't mean they can hang at the collegiate or professional levels. Which is what this thread is about.

I agree if she can't hang then or any woman, then get a different job. Until then...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It’s funny, Derek Mason started a girl kicker then got fired.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Don't get confused.

Okay.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BobBrown
It’s funny, Derek Mason started a girl kicker then got fired.

Get woke go broke?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Some can compete until boys reach puberty and testosterone kicks in. Boys hold back playing with girls and that is a well known fact in our culture.

My younger sister, who was a pretty good female athlete, competed and placed second in state in punt pass and kick when she was 9 and agin placed in state at age 10.. Even she knew in a few years she could not compete with boys.

Don't get confused.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But, but, girls are,eq,,,,

Must be nice to live in fantasy land

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Maybe they should move back and play from the same teebox as the men do. That's equality.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Maybe they should make football teams hire 50% girls. Equality of opportunity be damned. It's diversity. Just like making schools admit Negroes due to affirmative action. Why bother making grduates have ability?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by Bristoe

After he knocked her down with the first punch, the guy should have realized there was nothing further to prove, so just play some rope-a-dope, for troop entertainment purposes, and let her get her shots in until she could no longer hold up her arms, then end the fight with hard right to the jaw, just to bring her back to reality of God's purpose for women and men.

No.

Woman in a combat zone running her suck got what she deserved, nay, needed.

I'm really glad there were no women around where I served.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 46 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,327
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.