Hop To
Page 55 of 116 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 115 116
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by 79S
Apparently summoned his muscle Elkslayer to deal with Deflave..

LMAO.

You should write fiction novels.....you were blessed with a talent....don't let it go to waste...

stock guru
mighty hunter of elk
golf pro
self described heterosexual male

if anyone could write fiction it would the mighty Texas elkslayer. bet you've never even seen an elk.

And in the zoo or on the pages of field and stream doesn't count.

how about about video proof of your 300 yard drive and your straight hetero lifestyle lmao

So, you are taking your 200 yard bet off the table, while you try to act like a badazz now with your new 300 yard bet.? azz can't cash your check?

Typical trolling lying closet democrat

Um, you declined my bet. Went off about how nobody on the internet would take such a bet (BS), but appear to want to accept a bet of 200 yards?!?!???

LOL

It must suck to be a lying puzzy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Try reading the last page of posts.

Basically, I offered a $1000 bet that you can't drive 300 yards off the tee, given three tries, on a flat hole with no wind at your back.

Ok, so you "offered". That doesn't mean I "have to" accept or "have to" prove it to you.

I'll take that as "no thanks, I was lying and can't hit a golf ball anywhere near 300 yards off the tee."

Thanks for clearing it up, Mr Long Drive winner.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey, boomer, ain't nobody playing anything but metal woods since Christ was a corporal.

And I've got $1000 that says you can't drive 300 yards on a flat hole, no wind, until you get in the cart with your boyfriend.

I have won the long drive prize in tournaments, more than once,...with a persimmon....

Snap a pic of that trophy and post it here.

[bleep] the trophy. He does it, flat hole, minimal wind, let's say three balls to make it reasonable. One over 300 in the fairway =$1000.

0 out of the three go 300 in the fairway, I'm $1000 richer.

Literally any long drive champ jumps on that bet like a fat kid on the last Twinkie on earth.

Edit: we are talking actual distance, as in a laser rangefinder shot back from the ball to someone standing on the tee box.

goalie,

first, it is good to have another HOCKEY fan back on the 'fire. Thank goodness for new phones, eh?

Second................I think with this guy you'll have to have Rick hold the money, seems I recall some arrangement for a $40K bet or such. Maybe a measly grand isn't deserving of that treatment.

Technically, I'm on a tablet. But the lack of pop ups is glorious.

As for the bet, flights are cheap, I figured a grand makes it worth my while to go watch yet another "long drive winner" not hit further than 250.......

Should it happen, I think we all would love to see pics or a short video!

Got a friend who would take that bet...and yo money! (Member here)

I know a few as well.

Not a one would be saying the things elky has, in the manner he has.

And they wouldn't have pretended not to see the bet until called out multiple times, they would have accepted the instant I hit "post reply"

Kinda like duck ignoring the fact that there hasn't been a double ace since Korea.......

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
You have to be a real punk to run your mouth and then not be willing to back it up.....on the course or on the turf. My guess is, ElkSlayer91 (Ace) is Ducks golf partner they trade driving and putting.
Back to golf, 200+ yards in the fairway with one chance using a driver isn't as easy as it sounds. Once you put money or mouth into the equation golf can get really humbling, that's what makes it such a great game. You know you can do it you've done it a thousand times, and you end up pushing it or pulling it.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
Played 36 total, yesterday and today at the NCAA Division-I course at the Air Force Academy with my BIL (Ret. Colonel) Course was closed. No crowds.

It was fun to watch everyone snap to attention and salute him (including the Course Attendant who came too check on us). He is a 2x Ace and a few AF folks might kinda know about him.

According to the database @ https://www.americanfighteraces.org, the only living USAF/USAFR Colonel double ace (there were 42 of them) who is still alive is Col Bud Anderson. He's 98 and lives in California. I find it hard to believe he was out playing 36 holes.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
IC B2

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

I'm right here.

Just watching this stupid thread from the sidelines.

Played 9 holes at the little pitch-n-putt executive course a mile from the house. Shot a 34. Dropped one in from the bunker with the 60d LW to save par - it was a helluva shot. 2 putted from 5 feet away the next hole. FUGG!

Came home and made $177 betting on football.

Great day, overall.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

So, you are taking your 200 yard bet off the table, while you try to act like a badazz now with your new 300 yard bet.? azz can't cash your check?

Typical trolling lying closet democrat

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Pugs
Played 36 total, yesterday and today at the NCAA Division-I course at the Air Force Academy with my BIL (Ret. Colonel) Course was closed. No crowds.

It was fun to watch everyone snap to attention and salute him (including the Course Attendant who came too check on us). He is a 2x Ace and a few AF folks might kinda know about him.

According to the database @ https://www.americanfighteraces.org, the only living USAF/USAFR Colonel double ace (there were 42 of them) who is still alive is Col Bud Anderson. He's 98 and lives in California. I find it hard to believe he was out playing 36 holes.

Duck O' Doofus,

I know you're exceptionally stupid so I'm going to explain something for you.

Pugs is an aviator.

Pugs is telling you that you're full of fugking schit.

LOL

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Paul Revere's Midnight Ride was an act of heroism...but did you know that a 16-year old girl did a very similar act, in worse conditions and with better results?

Sybil Ludington answered the call to action without hesitation, riding further than Paul Revere did! Sybil is the perfect example of why anyone can become a hero, so long as they are willing to answer when called.

However DuckAce outdid both Revere and Ludington with tales of bullchit... WHILE EATING A BAG OF DORITOS!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anxiously awaiting replies to this morning's comments laugh

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by CashisKing

However DuckAce outdid both Revere and Ludington with tales of bullchit... WHILE EATING A BAG OF DORITOS!

That's pure BS. It was Cheetos.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole

Baked or fried?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Cryin here! lol

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

Baked or fried?

I do think he gets baked before he indulges, but I wouldn't call him "fried" just yet.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the end it was duckodynamite BIL who was the golf course attendant doing all the non sense saluting...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Is that 300 yard bet still a thing and can anyone with the name ducks or elk get in on it? I’ll let you pick which one of my drivers I use and I’ll only swing twice. Three chances is highway robbery.

Elkdroppings, I’ll match the $1,000 bet right now if you can hit a single ball out of 10 over 300 yards with a persimmon headed/hickory shafted club.

Put up or shut up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Is that 300 yard bet still a thing and can anyone with the name ducks or elk get in on it? I’ll let you pick which one of my drivers I use and I’ll only swing twice. Three chances is highway robbery.

Elkdroppings, I’ll match the $1,000 bet right now if you can hit a single ball out of 10 over 300 yards with a persimmon headed/hickory shafted club.

Put up or shut up.

My offer was just to elky. And he can use any legal driver. Well, he could have. Despite being a multi-time long drive winner at tournaments, he declined to take my bet.

Funny how that worked out, eh?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Yep.

Persimmon heads. GTFOH.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Footage of elkslayer

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What about the drivers I've seen that use blanks? Do they work? Seems like it'd be cool.

MAGA
Page 55 of 116 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 115 116

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (007FJ, 1234, 1lesfox, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 17CalFan, 47 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,498
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.