-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
B
Are you going to as giddy about $4.00 a gallon gasoline this time next year Mark?

" WE THE PEOPLE " ARE WATCHING YOU.

CONCEAL CARRY ISN'T ALWAYS COMFORTABLE. BUT IT'S COMFORTING.

PROUD SOUTHERN DEPLORABLE. HAVE GUNS AND A BIBLE.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
..............Well Mark! If and only IF you are siding with the article above, then you need to be educated about a few things......The Houston Chronicle along with the NY SLIMES, the Wash COMpost, the Atlanta Journal Constipation plus every other lying liberal RAG news source including MSLSD, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, DO NOT understand (cuz they choose not to) the law and the legal process nor the US Constitution......Assuming every damned court in the land, from all the lower courts and up to all of the appeals courts ALL ruled in favor of Biden and not Trump. Does that mean it all over? NOPE! Not by a longshot!!
Futhermore, let assume that all of the swing states in question; NV, AZ, WI, MI, PA, and GA all officially certify their votes for Biden. Is it all over? NOPE!

Under article 2 of the US Constitution, the lower courts and even the appeals courts CANNOT over rule or undermine the state legislatures. Why? Because the courts have NO LEGAL authority to do so. It is the state legislatures who pass election laws in their states. The courts job is to enforce those rules, enforce and interpret those elections laws AS WRITTEN by the states legislatures and NOT to alter them to satisfy their own personal agendas as was done ILLEGALLY in each of these states.

Therefore IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW ANY court rules or what they say such as, there is no proof of fraud. DOES NOT MATTER...It is the state legislatures who have the SOLE power to nominate their states electors. It is the state legislatures who have the sole power to reverse the election results and DE-CERTIFY the Nov 3rd results,,,NOT THE COURTS!...It is only the state legislatures who can over rule each states election commissions, over rule the GOVS and over rule the Sec of States who all contribute to certify their states votes.

THAT is in the US Constitution under article 2.

The bottom line is? The media, the demCRAPs and the Trump haters ALL think that the courts have the very last say so, when IN FACT, they do NOT!!.............Ya want more? If this goes to the house for the house to decide, then Trump retains the presidency! Why? Because 31 out of the 50 state legislatures are controlled by the GOP and each state gets ONLY one vote each....There is no court, no governor, no secretary of state, no senator, no congress person nor any group thereof who has the legal authority to stop the state legislatures.

It is clear that some still hold that a number of votes were invalid by virtue of the being fraudulent. State courts have been asked to rule on this multiple times and they have ruled against the petitioners because no proof was provided. Statements made in court by the plaintiff that no evidence is available, but on the steps outside the same representatives spruik righteous condemnation. This behavior has moved it past a joke, and firmly into the realm of a sick fantasy epic.

If the state legislatures nominate their electors against the popular vote then is it still the will of the people?
Wouldn't this choice by the state legislatures be a return to taxation without representation?

I suspect that the Republican dominated legislatures would not like to set a precedent for this, it could be a very long time in the darkness if they do.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Damn that Constitution. Of course, guys like you like to read into it what isn't there and ignore what is.

And here we having him playing "Concerned Troll". Outed.

Last edited by 280shooter; 11/30/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's not over. Call me an optimist.

Yup.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
You know when party was over?

11:59 p.m. on election night.

It was obvious even to a libtard idiot, that Trump won in a landslide.

That's when the scrambling started. The polls were wrong, the idiots believed plugs wrinkly balls would win. He didn't and couldn't.

Their last straw effort was to break out corruption on such a level that it would be clear to all that this turned into a hoax.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

And so are you with nothing to say.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Adamjp
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
..............Well Mark! If and only IF you are siding with the article above, then you need to be educated about a few things......The Houston Chronicle along with the NY SLIMES, the Wash COMpost, the Atlanta Journal Constipation plus every other lying liberal RAG news source including MSLSD, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, DO NOT understand (cuz they choose not to) the law and the legal process nor the US Constitution......Assuming every damned court in the land, from all the lower courts and up to all of the appeals courts ALL ruled in favor of Biden and not Trump. Does that mean it all over? NOPE! Not by a longshot!!
Futhermore, let assume that all of the swing states in question; NV, AZ, WI, MI, PA, and GA all officially certify their votes for Biden. Is it all over? NOPE!

Under article 2 of the US Constitution, the lower courts and even the appeals courts CANNOT over rule or undermine the state legislatures. Why? Because the courts have NO LEGAL authority to do so. It is the state legislatures who pass election laws in their states. The courts job is to enforce those rules, enforce and interpret those elections laws AS WRITTEN by the states legislatures and NOT to alter them to satisfy their own personal agendas as was done ILLEGALLY in each of these states.

Therefore IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW ANY court rules or what they say such as, there is no proof of fraud. DOES NOT MATTER...It is the state legislatures who have the SOLE power to nominate their states electors. It is the state legislatures who have the sole power to reverse the election results and DE-CERTIFY the Nov 3rd results,,,NOT THE COURTS!...It is only the state legislatures who can over rule each states election commissions, over rule the GOVS and over rule the Sec of States who all contribute to certify their states votes.

THAT is in the US Constitution under article 2.

The bottom line is? The media, the demCRAPs and the Trump haters ALL think that the courts have the very last say so, when IN FACT, they do NOT!!.............Ya want more? If this goes to the house for the house to decide, then Trump retains the presidency! Why? Because 31 out of the 50 state legislatures are controlled by the GOP and each state gets ONLY one vote each....There is no court, no governor, no secretary of state, no senator, no congress person nor any group thereof who has the legal authority to stop the state legislatures.

It is clear that some still hold that a number of votes were invalid by virtue of the being fraudulent. State courts have been asked to rule on this multiple times and they have ruled against the petitioners because no proof was provided. Statements made in court by the plaintiff that no evidence is available, but on the steps outside the same representatives spruik righteous condemnation. This behavior has moved it past a joke, and firmly into the realm of a sick fantasy epic.

If the state legislatures nominate their electors against the popular vote then is it still the will of the people?
Wouldn't this choice by the state legislatures be a return to taxation without representation?

I suspect that the Republican dominated legislatures would not like to set a precedent for this, it could be a very long time in the darkness if they do.
.........................A number of votes? No my friend. Millions of votes in all 6 states can, are and will be proven invalid and/or fraudulent. Just because the courts say there is no proof of fraud means nothing. The courts who made these rulings against Trump are demCRAP appointed and biased judges who choose to ignore the evidence...Your question of,,,"If the state legislatures nominate their electors against the popular vote then is it still the will of the people? First..A POTUS is NOT ELECTED by the popular vote. He or she is elected through the individual 50 states aka the electoral college. Secondly as more and more evidence and proof is put forward, the states legislatures have the authority and the power to de-certify their respective states votes. Setting any kind of precedent or FEAR THEREOF always takes a back seat to the law and the US Constitution.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
squeeze

People can't hear with Fingers In Their EARS !!

They DON'T want to hear.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What I don't get is how pitiful these guys are that feel compelled to come here and gleefully gloat about supporting a side that had cheated and fought to destroy this country. Must be a pretty sorry existence to derive satisfaction from such behavior. I'd think most adults are above behavior like that.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cluggins
Party's you illiterate shiittstain

He probably types "shoud of" instead of "should've" also.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
You just now figuring out the is party (Donald) is over?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not so fast

Oh, boy, here comes our "Triple Crown WIN"!!!! The White House, The Senate & THE House of Representatives!!!!

CA is 56 Electoral College Votes, and it is as Crooked as a Dog's hind leg!!! Same Dominion Election Fraud Software used in CA and in 29 other states in the USA!!!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Adamjp

Absolutely not!

Those very legislators have been elected by their constituents to do this. Determining their delegates to the Electoral College in 2020 will probably the most important vote any of them will ever make.

If their constituents are unhappy with the choice their legislators make, we will know when the composition of those state legislatures is determined in 2022.

As to all the supposed setbacks experienced by Team Trump since Nov 3. I am sure that these cases are going exactly as expected. You have to cross a few beach heads before you can meet the enemy on his own ground.

Some of this, I am sure, has simply been delaying tactics while Team Trump brings the battle ships with their 16 inch guns to bear.

16 inch guns being forensic analysis of Dominion voting machines, and data collected from server farms from across the globe.

Leftists beware. Find a deep hole and hang onto your ass. I am seeing muzzle flare from the big guns. One ton shells will be hitting your revetments just any moment.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
What I don't get is how pitiful these guys are that feel compelled to come here and gleefully gloat about supporting a side that had cheated and fought to destroy this country. Must be a pretty sorry existence to derive satisfaction from such behavior. I'd think most adults are above behavior like that.

Adults? Are referring to the lewd, name calling, juvenile Trump supporters on this site who have turned a blind eye to a president that has attacked institutions that have been a bedrock of this country for hundreds of years? Who turned a blind eye to all the false statements he has made over the last four years?
And I choose "false statement" carefully. Trump is either a pathological liar or delusional. He may not be lying but believe what he is saying is factual. The latter is even disturbing than the former.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Wow! Mark 1960 did disappear after my question. Who new it was so easy to get rid of leftist losers.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If all they're doing is recounting all the fake votes, this is pretty meaningless.

Thank you.

#revote

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

N. B.

Not that it mattered. The court pointed out that the suit challenged the procedures to fix absentee ballots in seven Democratic counties, which don’t even come close to having enough cured ballots to change the outcome in the state; the counties might have allowed, at most, 10,000 voters to fix their ballots, and even if every single one of them voted for Biden, that’s still far short of Biden’s 80,000-plus margin in the state.

The idea, as the Trump team stalwartly maintains, that the Supreme Court is going to take up this case and issue a game-changing ruling is fantastical. Conservative judges have consistently rejected Trump’s flailing legal appeals, and the justices are unlikely to have a different reaction. National Review

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 74 invisible), 2,671 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,739
Posts18,495,048
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.