Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm convinced that the Dems cheated but I'm also convinced that they know how to cover their tracks. There's all kinds of evidence but no proof that will get a judge to reverse the election. It's not going to happen.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm convinced that the Dems cheated but I'm also convinced that they know how to cover their tracks. There's all kinds of evidence but no proof that will get a judge to reverse the election. It's not going to happen.

It's a time limit thing...

Just like trying to get something out of a safe before the roof falls in you.

If you have plenty of time... No problem. But if the house is on fire, and the roof's about to cave, you probably don't.

The Bolsheviks knew this.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
While he was not my first choice he made it to the final round.

This time if you can't see all of the hijinks that were pulled this election something is wrong with your vision.

If what took place this time is let to stand there will never be a free election again.

You have a right to believe what you want but the truth is out there if you will look.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by 16bore
Trumps mouth got him in a lot of trouble. Yeah, I know the “acting presidential” thing is a laugh, but it’s enough to turn off a lot of voters. And it did.

A lot of anti-Americans, because that's all you are if you voted the other way or didn't vote at all. Sounds like a lot of cucks were bothered by the mean man.

Sad

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Trumps mouth got him in a lot of trouble. Yeah, I know the “acting presidential” thing is a laugh, but it’s enough to turn off a lot of voters. And it did.

According to what you've just said biden won without cheating. Even if he's sworn into office he will never be the president if you believe in honesty and what this nation was founded on. But back to the OP's topic. So we just give up on right and embrace wrong?

Just read it word for word and leave your opinion out of it.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by plainsman456

This time if you can't see all of the hijinks that were pulled this election something is wrong with your vision.

If what took place this time is let to stand there will never be a free election again.

You have a right to believe what you want but the truth is out there if you will look.

Yes, the truth is out there but it's not going to be found before the deadline. They've had 4 years to plan this and they aren't dumb enough to leave that kind of evidence lying around. The obvious evidence that we see won't stand up in court so they didn't worry about covering it up. The stuff that will sway judges has been buried.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Trump won this thing. Are Americans so stupid, lazy and cowardly that we are going to allow communists to steal this nation right in front of us and simply sit on our azzes and say that’s how it goes? It isn’t about Trump! It’s about America. About freedom. About not seeing your children’s future stolen. About your whole damn family not rotting at the bottom of some hole because you were not deemed rehabilitatable.

You think that’s crazy talk? Obama sat in a room with others and discussed having to kill 25-40 million people who could not be re-educated. More than that in camps to be re-educated. These commies are playing for all the marbles, and Americans better get that through their thick skulls. All you have to do is look at what they want to do and have done here, that proves they are communists. Then look at what communists have done elsewhere when they took power. It’s not hard. If you want that, let it go, sit down and wait. If you don’t, you better pull your head out and get some backbone about you. You will be needing it.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 12/01/20.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Yes, the truth is out there but it's not going to be found before the deadline. They've had 4 years to plan this and they aren't dumb enough to leave that kind of evidence lying around. The obvious evidence that we see won't stand up in court so they didn't worry about covering it up. The stuff that will sway judges has been buried.

and trump has been talking about it just as long.......talking and talking and....but no safe guards put in place?......bob

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
GA special interest groups caught registering illegal voters

Yep.....no proof of any election criminal activity.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

All true.

But I'm hoping if Trump keeps this up, he will at least unearth some type of malfeasance that people will remember in the future...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by ingwe

All true.

But I'm hoping if Trump keeps this up, he will at least unearth some type of malfeasance that people will remember in the future...

I appreciate your optimism, but 'remember in the future' is laughable, not to mention remembering accomplishes nothing.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Everybody's got a right to believe and follow whom and what every they choose, it's American, it's what it's all about.
If they feel the need to endlessly post their beliefs and opinions here so be it, it's their right."

So we just accept politicians outright lies?
"I'll do this, we'll do that etc, etc, etc when you me and a f'king fence post know they aren't sincere in the least!
Look at the actions taken over the past 4 years as compared to the predecessors, not the WORDS but the ACTIONS.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree. We were raped fair and square. It's not like they stole our country from our kids. Well, I guess it is exactly that, but we still have Dancing with the Stars! We should unite behind The Pedophile and Heels Up. Just because the entire Dem party and media were POS for the last 4 years with lies, attacks, coups, etc. , that doesn't mean we should lose our manners.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Ok, Round Two?

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If they can cheat and steal the country right to your face when you have the Presidency, what future is there when they are in power and decide to take all the marbles?

I don't know the outcome of this, no-one does, yet. To roll over and play nice is to assure the outcome you don't want. This is not business as usual. Do not acquiesce.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No offense meant, but turn off the fuggin' media. It's making your head soft. 10.1 million more votes than 2016. Stop believing what the lying left is feeding.

Last edited by 280shooter; 12/01/20.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I guarantee ya! If the shoe was on the other foot, we’d all be in a knock down drag out by now!!!

If they get away with this, we deserve all we got coming.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 280shooter

No offense meant, but turn of the fuggin' media. It's making your head soft. 10.1 million more votes than 2016. Stop believing what the lying left is feeding.

Quite so! Trumps actions and talk got him reelected. This is about dealing with the biggest fraud in history. If you doubt that, you haven't looked at the statistics in even a cursory manner.

As much as I like discussing the overwhelming differences between the .270 and the 06, this is many orders of magnitude more important. So, as to the question of can we now dismiss this and get back to bullschitting as usual; How can that be more important?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
If they can cheat and steal the country right to your face when you have the Presidency, what future is there when they are in power and decide to take all the marbles?
We are done for if this fraud stands.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
Well as for professional as opposed to non, in our political ( leaders), thats how we got to where we are today.
Like him or not, Trump got things done, and told it like it is, wether you like it or not.
And the reason for that is he isnt concerned about being a career polition.
He also got about 73 million people to vote for him in this election.
And beyond that fact, another one is that he actually won.
I for one would like to see political justice served at least once in my life, and im willing to wait for the courts to attempt to do that.
I mean didnt we wait 4 years for justice to happen for Trump?

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,874 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,849
Posts18,478,465
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.