Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by JeffP
I hope i’m wrong but the people who did this have had weeks heads up. That evidence needed to be secured well before now.

Yep as much as I hate to say it I don’t feel that a serious case... that is, one with genuine evidence... has been made as of yet.

You obviously did not watch the election fraud evidence presented by Rudy today to some of the Arizona legislatures.

You obviously did not watch as Arizona certified their votes while the hearing was taking place.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rudy en fuego!

The evidence is overwhelming. All these American citizens coming forward testifying that the Biden campaign clearly cheated this election.

Hat lady was great. So was the Colonel and the Math Guru.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
You watching THAT nut case of a rag conspiracy site. Good luck with that. LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not a "rag conspiracy site". Arizona Legislature live feed, you dumbfuk.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by efw

Yep as much as I hate to say it I don’t feel that a serious case... that is, one with genuine evidence... has been made as of yet.

I agree, especially after the last interview I saw with Sidney Powell. The interviewer asked for her most convincing piece of evidence and she started talking about Venezuela, yak, yak, yak. If they really do have hard evidence, they sure are great at hiding it from everyone that's interested. Her response sounded so superficial and speculative that I'll be very surprised if she has any provable evidence. As of now it sounds like opinions, intentions, capabilities, statistics, etc.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder what some of you people would consider evidence. Since you seem to think there is none, what would constitute "evidence" to you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stophel
I wonder what some of you people would consider evidence. Since you seem to think there is none, what would constitute "evidence" to you?

Maybe a Biden/Obama signed confession, but only if it was acknowledged on TV as evidence first.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Brian Stelter would have to acknowledge it as proof to be proof.

He is king eunuch.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Oh there's plenty of evidence, just no one who matters seems to GAF.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by efw

I agree, especially after the last interview I saw with Sidney Powell. The interviewer asked for her most convincing piece of evidence and she started talking about Venezuela, yak, yak, yak. If they really do have hard evidence, they sure are great at hiding it from everyone that's interested. Her response sounded so superficial and speculative that I'll be very surprised if she has any provable evidence. As of now it sounds like opinions, intentions, capabilities, statistics, etc.....

I don't think the Judge would have ordered the election machines seized in Georgia on pure speculation...
Statistics are used in fraud cases all the time; especially, to prove that more investigation is needed. DEMs keep crying "where is the evidence." Who do you think is supposed to be investigating right now to find the evidence? Do you think the same people that came up with the corny Russian hoax are going to help Trump? They should be investigating this but they are corrupt so now he has to go to the courts to get the help to get the evidence...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Listen to this testimony.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Someone please tell me who the Red Head is sitting behind the Math guy is!!! 😳

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Bad news Arizona Certified the election yesterday. Biden won.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's what I wonder. What the hell do you need?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
Bad news Arizona Certified the election yesterday. Biden won.

Can you be a bigger traitorous piece of Sch!!tt??? FOAD

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Wisconsin just certified. What happened to those 200k votes they were going to toss? Smoking gun!

Going to Court also.You have no clue to the process involved here.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by ALLongshot
Someone please tell me who the Red Head is sitting behind the Math guy is!!! 😳

I don't know who she is but she kept squatting next to the guy with the pink tie flashing her panties during various witness statements

Never try to teach a pig to sing...
...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

The math expert was great but it just seems to me that that kind of testimony, as damning as it is, will just get ignored. I'm talking about some kind of system log with logins/logons and transactions that you can trace. Something concrete that can be pointed at and not disputed.

Just heard Barr is saying no widespread proof either and you would think he would be in the know. I can also believe, based on the lack of action from the DOJ, that he's part of the swamp too so take that FWIW.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Wisconsin just certified. What happened to those 200k votes they were going to toss? Smoking gun!

Going to Court also.You have no clue to the process involved here.

The process involved here is there will be lots of so called bombshells and smoking guns and not a damn thing will come of it. The sooner your realize that, the quicker you can quit lying to yourself.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (12344mag, 16penny, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 160user, 163bc, 49 invisible), 1,803 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,869
Posts18,497,497
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.