Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Goes from Dec 26 to Jan 1 now???
Am I ill informed since its inception as being only on Dec 26th?
Or is this always been this way?

I always thought everyday was Kwanza for welfare as a way of life groids actually.....
Especially when mailing out that check to the IRS before April 15th.

Sorry if some of my racist judgemental attitude is showing.
I will seek forgiveness doing some prayer bead Hail Mary full of grace punishment....

Kwanza...........
GMAFB..............

GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Many blacks are lazy and have difficulty being on time for things. There have even been claims that things like schedules, or expectations to arrive on time, are examples of the White Man’s racism.

As such many of them need a multi-day window in which to celebrate their holidays.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I think this made up jungle bunny holiday has always been a week long event.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I put together my calendar for print, kwanza does not get included.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Many blacks are lazy and have difficulty being on time for things. There have even been claims that things like schedules, or expectations to arrive on time, are examples of the White Man’s racism.

As such many of them need a multi-day window in which to celebrate their holidays.

Nothing new about this. It normally takes at least a week or so to bury one of them. I asked a funeral home director about that and he gave me the following reasons as to why this was the case............

Negroes place great emphasis on their funerals, and want to make sure that as many people can attend as possible, and it often takes the relatives who live out of town some time to rent a car to drive down in..........not just any car, but a fancy one to impress the locals, and make them think they're wealthy.

Although most Negroes have a burial policy, many do not, and it often takes several days to figure out who's going to pay for the funeral.

As I said, they place great emphasis on their funeral, and want to go out in style, which means several days of mourning, wakes, parties, and sometimes more than one viewing.

They don't get in a big hurry about anything, it's just their nature.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Well at least they share the 1st day of it with the Canadian Boxing day thing.
👍👍👍

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Can't have Kwanza without Shirley Q.....

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Made up in 1966 so blacks wouldn't have to celebrate that evil white holiday.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Kwanza and Juneteenth.

Memorable Times for sure.

One black gent couldn’t make the church social after the funeral and asked his buddy how things went.

Lovely, just lovely with the food and drinks and all that.

But how was “the social part”, you know what I mean?

Weeellll, his buddy said, you know that 12 acres of sweet corn next to the church?

Yes I do.

It’s now been F’k k k Ed flat.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Nothing new about this. It normally takes at least a week or so to bury one of them. I asked a funeral home director about that and he gave me the following reasons as to why this was the case............

Negroes place great emphasis on their funerals, and want to make sure that as many people can attend as possible, and it often takes the relatives who live out of town some time to rent a car to drive down in..........not just any car, but a fancy one to impress the locals, and make them think they're wealthy.

Although most Negroes have a burial policy, many do not, and it often takes several days to figure out who's going to pay for the funeral.

As I said, they place great emphasis on their funeral, and want to go out in style, which means several days of mourning, wakes, parties, and sometimes more than one viewing.

They took George Floyd on tour,...like he was Bonnie and Clyde's car, or something.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr

I had a neighbor that was a retired air assault DI. Black man. He told me when he was a teen, him and his buds used to ride around in his home town with the windows rolled to make other negroes think his car had air conditioning.

lol

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
February is national jiggaboo month.

I don't know how they can make it any different. There ain't been a white man on TV since 1997,....well,..except for an occasional homo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Happy Kwanza to all the groids on the 'fire:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where’s Festivus for the rest of us

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Dibs on the fried chicken and McRib.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Collard grane and souse???

Man dats sum good schit

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Collard grane and souse???

Man dats sum good schit

That's what you said last year.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I am consistent

I don’t see no neckbone or oxtails or Big Red in that collage 😃

Pic from 3 minutes ago. I should’ve picked a mess today, instead of wasting a whole day.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Caucasians eat that in Tennessee?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
We mow it in Kentucky.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (2500HD, 1minute, 204guy, 17CalFan, 222ND, 1OntarioJim, 59 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,411 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,937
Posts18,480,016
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.