-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Demorats have a ring in their nose with a rope attached to it. They only have one way to go. As the leaders lead them.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

How many Democrats in the House and Senate will stand behind The Real President of the United Statyupes?

If that happens..................ZERO of the Demons will support him, ever.

The country is permanently divided with prejudice, at least for the foreseeable future, anyway & maybe rightfully so, given the Demons direction that they want to force all of us to take.

If if DJT doesn't win in the end, I hope ALL the R's fight him & the Demons, tooth & nail on every single issue................they want, so give them no quarter.

Fu^ck 'em.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
they've gone all in, only when they are facing serious punishment will the rats try to jump ship. They play for keeps remember?

Epstein didn't kill himself

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Zero

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Now that my home state of West Virginia is solid red I'm thinking Senator Joe Manchin will flip party's and become a Republican especially if the Republicans win the runoffs in Georgia Jan 5. He's threaten to do this in the past and will have to if he wants to win re election in the 2022 mid terms.

Doubtful, with a 50/50 split he’s sitting in the catbird seat. His vote can swing a bill one way or the other. I read a brief interview that leads me to believe he would enjoy being in that position. He’s not up for re-election until 2024.

The bigger problem is the Republicans will have to defend (IIRC) 24 of 34 senate seats in 2022.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Democrats don’t break ranks.

It’s one of the reasons they defeat Republicans.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
they've gone all in, only when they are facing serious punishment will the rats try to jump ship. They play for keeps remember?

Epstein didn't kill himself

Yeah this is exactly right; they don’t break ranks.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Negative. The Borg are an intelligent life form.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Demonrats are the Borg.

Negative they are mostly all drones controlled by a hierarchical structure.

Good point.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Zero.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
To address your question, the root problem with all of this, beside blatant fraud, is that the Democrat voters all watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBS etc and every one of those news outlets feed them lies. They tell them repeatedly that this is all a Trump scam to steal the election. And they censor any facts or evidence or testimony to the contrary. And they have been preconditioned that Trump is a liar, and he will try and steal the election, and that they would win by phony polls. So they went into the election believing there was no way they could lose, that Trump is a liar and a con artist, and now that fantasy is playing out before their eyes. And in the severe absence of any honest or factual reporting, they have no reason to not believe the story as it was intentionally and strategically orchestrated. And until any of those news outlets demonstrate any honor, and report the facts and the news, as opposed to their pure propaganda, the paradigm of the Left will not change. They've been groomed for a whole year that the election would be stolen, and that's what they will believe.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
If I thought for a second that the Republicans had corrupted our country like this, I'd be an Independent in a heartbeat. There is always corruption in any group, but this is wholesale corruption that will leave a permanent scar on out country. The difference is, Democrats never seem to care as long as they get what they want. I think they won't lose many, because most of the patriots have already left.

Last edited by reivertom; 12/01/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by reivertom
If I thought for a second that the Republicans had corrupted our country like this, I'd be an Independent in a heartbeat. There is always corruption in any group, but this is wholesale corruption that will leave a permanent scar on out country. The difference is, Democrats never seem to care as long as they get what they want. I think they won't lose many, because most of the patriots have already left.

The Democrat leadership has no honor and truly believes the Saul Alinski rule "the ends justify the means". The Democrat voters are fed a non stop diet of propaganda and lies that their party is what's best for the country and the other guys are destroying the country so they don't believe that their party can possibly be corrupt. The modern Democrat Party is plan and simple, no different than a cult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brother Jake.... you see things clearly... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You don't rehab radicals.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Was there anything the democrats were denied under this administration? I seem to recall they did pretty good.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Most democrats have no soul but believe they’re on a moral crusade to save us from ourselves. They’ll take our money and invest it in things that they think are good for us, they’ll (1%’rs like Gates) continue to enrich themselves with money and power while not so much as a drop reaches the parched lips of the masses.

They will NEVER get onboard with Trump. The POTUS cares about the country and our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS...like...life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....those freedoms are abhorrent to the left and their desire for total domination.

So long as the MSM is firmly established as the propaganda korps for the leftists they have no need to get behind our POTUS. They can sterilize the reporting and wipe clean the mushy minds of the sheep.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There’s 70 some million people who don’t care if the Dems cheated or not.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Anybody else noticed there are no riots in the demoRat schitholes now?

All the antifa, BLM and general anarchists are now altar boys and choir girls.

Mission accomplished (or so they obviously believe).

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
time to start killing those f-ckers

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Self righteous arrogance knows no limits. You are expendable, for the greater good. Just ask aoc.

Not to worry. Your cadaver is recyclable.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 160user, 204guy, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,866 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,851
Posts18,496,993
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.